剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
我们初来乍到 我丈夫病了
We've just arrived, and my husband is sick.
或许我可以帮你们打理房♥子
Perhaps I could help run your boarding house.
我做饭挺好吃的 我还会打扫
I'm a good cook. I could clean- -
不可能 我们自己都入不敷出了
Out of the question. We hardly break even as it is.
我以为 -你以为怎么着
I thought- - - What did you think?
你觉得自己能占我们便宜吗
That you could take advantage of us?
当然不是
Of course not.
我们没地方可去了
We don't have anywhere else to go.
拜托了 我的儿子们会很卖♥♥力的
Please. My boys are hard workers.
我们可以帮你们的
We can help you.
你们俩去铺床
You boys start making the beds up.
我得给姑娘们拿点粮食去
I have to go get some provisions for the sisters.
我应该跟着你妈妈
I should come with you, Ma.
你自己可以吗 乔
Will you be okay, Joe?
当然了
Yeah, of course.
好
Okay.
你没事吧
You all right?
告诉我 你是否觉得不舒服 麦卡蒂先生
Tell me, do you feel ill, Mr. McCarty?
那得看你如何定义不舒服了 医生
Depends what you mean, Doctor.
大部分人都能明白我的意思
Most people would know what I mean.
他们都会出现一些生理症状
They would have physical symptoms.
你还算年轻
You're relatively young.
身体还不错 但是还得注意
Good frame. But there's something.
我不在乎我的身体
I don't care about my body.
那你在乎什么呢
Well, what doyou care about?
我觉得不舒服 不过是另一种层面的
I feel ill...in a different way.
大多数时候我都很抑郁 不知道为什么
I feel sad most of the time, not even sure why.
有时候甚至难以感受到饥饿 难以从床上起来
Sometimes it's hard to...feel hungry or get out of bed.
照你的情况 我比较担心你的伤
I fear the wound, in your case,
并不是身体上而是心理上的 麦卡蒂先生
is not physical but in the mind, Mr. McCarty.
我没法给你开药治病
I have no medicine to prescribe to heal you.
我也见过有人因为心理问题最终压垮了身体
And I've seen the mind destroy the body.
别让自己沦落至此
Don't let this happen to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没事吧 爸爸
You all right, Pa?
爸爸
Pa?
你确定自己的选择没错吗 玛丽
Are you sure you're doing the right thing, Mary?
我确定
Yes, I am.
我要把萨姆带回纽约
I'm taking Sam back to New York.
我想这对我们来说都是最好的选择
I think it's best for both of us.
我们才到这里 -我知道
We only just got here. - I know.
我不能待在这里 凯瑟琳 我没法一个人承担
I can't stay here, Kathleen. I just can't do this on me own.
我理解 我当然明白
I understand. Of course I do.
但我会想念你的 玛丽
But I'll miss you, Mary.
别让我再为你挂心了 凯瑟琳
Don't make me feel sorry for you, Kathleen.
你很强大 帕迪会好转的
You're strong. Paddy'll come around.
他会好起来的 凯瑟琳 我确定
He'll get better, Kathleen. I'm sure of it.
你有一切活下去的理由
You have everything to live for.
你们会没事的 玛丽
You're gonna be okay, Mary.
你和萨姆
You and Sam.
我知道
I know it.
我会为你们祈祷的
I'll pray for you.
你是个了不起的年轻人 比利 真的
You are a...a grand young man, Billy. You really are.
了不起的年轻人
A grand young man.
那你是了不起的老家伙 莫斯
And you're a grand old man, Moss.
真的
You really are.
照顾好你妈妈 比利
Take care of your mother, Billy.
她是个很特别的女人
She's a very special woman.
走过来
Walk up, there.
我爱你 比利
I love you, Billy.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, Pa.
我不太好
I'm not well.
我希望我能早点意识到
I wish I knew.
我告诉你了
I told you.
你会好起来的
You'll get better.
然后你会找到好工作
Then you'll find a good job.
我们会买♥♥下一个真正的好房♥子
And we'll buy a real nice house.
你看到天上的星星了吗 比利
Do you see those stars up there, Billy?
你就好像其中一颗星星
You...are just like one of those stars.
能够发出如此耀眼的光芒
You can burn...so bright.
等你大一此
When you're older
多花点时间去看那些星星
...you take time to look up at those stars
要知道这些星星
and know that they
那些明亮
...those bright
耀眼的星星
burning stars up there
它们反射出的光芒来自于你
...they reflect the light that's in you.
我了解到您是要申请一笔贷款对吗 麦卡蒂夫人
I understand you are looking for a loan, Mrs. McCarty?
这也正是银行存在的意义
That's what banks are here for,
但你们能够提供任何担♥保♥吗
but are you offering any kind of collateral?
我们从纽约过来的路上
We lost almost everything we owned
几乎已经失去了所有东西 我一无所有
on the journey from New York. I have nothing.
但我是个勤劳的工人 事实上
But I'm a hard worker, and the fact is,
正是美国政♥府♥鼓励我们来到这里
the American government encouraged us to come out here
向我们保证能够有新的工作和机会
with the promise of new jobs and opportunities.
我已经下定决心要买♥♥一个大房♥子
I have set my heart on buying a place big enough
既配备餐厅同时又能提供租♥房♥♥
to be both a restaurant and a rooming house.
你之前有过任何
What experience do you have
经营餐厅或者房♥屋出租的经验吗 麦卡蒂夫人
running a restaurant or a rooming house, Mrs. McCarty?
我以为在这里
I thought I was coming to a new world
所有人都有全新开始的机会
where everyone would have the chance for a new beginning,
只要他们肯努力
so long as they were willing to work hard.
先生 我愿意付出上帝赐予我的所有时间
Sir, I am willing to work every hour God sends
来经营生意
to make a business.
我还要养家糊囗 还有两个小孩
I have a family to support, two young children.
你已经结婚了 有丈夫吗
Mm. You're married. You have a husband?
他是做什么的 他怎么没来呢
What does he do? I'm surprised he's not here.
我丈
My hus- -
我丈夫他
My husband is
他病了
He's sick.
那他就无法劳动了
Then he can't work?
他已经在好转了
He's getting better.
很快就能重新工作了
He'll soon be ready for work.
在纽约的时候 我们看了宣传
In New York, we read advertisements.
他们甚至说可能会给移♥民♥西部的人经济补贴
They even said they might pay immigrants to come west?
确实像是政♥府♥会说的话
That's the kind of thing the government would say.
但它不过是空头支票罢了
It doesn't mean anything.
我不知道该如何帮你 麦卡蒂夫人
I don't see how I can help you, Mrs. McCarty.
这里是银行 不是慈善机构
This is a bank. It's not a charity.
政♥府♥保证说会帮助我们的 我们跋山涉水来这里
The government promised us help. We came all the way out here- -
我还有其它预约 麦卡蒂夫人
I have other appointments, Mrs. McCarty.
我不想再耽误您宝贵的时间了
I don't wish to waste any more of your valuable time.
年轻人
Young man.
把笔还给我
Hand back my pen.
立刻
At once!
走吧 妈妈
Come on, Ma.
我有事要跟你说 帕特里克
I have things to say, Patrick.
你就听着 不用说话
I want you to listen. You don't have to speak.
奥利里神父要来看你了
The priest, Father O'Leary, is coming to see you.
他来为你祈祷
He's praying for you.
好消息是比利明天就要上学了
And the best news is that Billy is starting school tomorrow.
你难道
Aren't you.
你难道都不觉得开心吗
Aren't you even happy about that?
神父 感谢你特地前来
Hello, Father. Thank you so much for coming.
比利 这是奥利里神父
This is Father O'Leary, Billy.
他是来做临终关怀的
He's come to give consolation.
非常抱歉 比利
I'm so very sorry, Billy.
我只能说 上帝会用祂无限的慈悲
All I can say is that God, in his infinite mercy,
照顾我们每个人
looks after all of us.
通过每一个神圣不可侵犯的人道赎罪奥秘
Per sacrosanct humane reparations mysteria
万能的上帝将关怀你的今生来世
tibi omnipotens Deus omnes presenti et future vite paellas.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表