剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
我们给你准备了一个有意思的小节目
Uh, we've, uh, set up a little fun thing for you to do.
你看哈 大家都想见识一下
See, everyone here, they want to see what
听说你枪玩得很溜 大家都只是听说但没见过
you can do with a gun, hmm? They've all heard the stories.
墨菲觉得
Murphy thinks it would be a great idea
如果你能给大家
for you to give them all a little,
表演一下就最好了
you know, a demonstration.
是吗 -别这样
Yeah? No.
好吧 好吧 比利
Okay, okay, Billy.
我觉得有一点你没搞明白
I see you don't understand how this works.
我们出了很多钱请你回来
We're paying you a whole lot of money.
所以如果我们让你
So, if we ask you to do
小小的回报一下
something small for us in return,
你就该听话
we expect you to do it.
来这边吧
Now come this way.
我不想做
I don't feel like doing that.
过来 吉米
Come, Jimmy.
比利 现在
Billy...now
把这杯威士忌喝了 然后记住你自己是谁
Drink that whiskey and just remember who you are.
你很特别 跟别人不同
You're special. You're different.
这屋里 甚至这个国家里
There's no one here in this room, in this county,
都没有人能有你那么响的名头
who's got the reputation that you've got.
所以我们希望你能让我们看看 你到底有多厉害
So, we need you to show us just a little of how good you are.
如此而已 不过就是让你
That's all. That's all we're asking is just
在我们的朋友面前
a little bit of a demonstration
表演一下
for all our friends!
你能做到的 对不对
You can do that for us, yes?
如果你同意 比利 我们会送你个小礼物
And if you agree there, Billy, we got you a little gift, hmm?
全新的
It's brand- new.
非常昂贵
Very expensive.
我们觉得你会喜欢的
We think you're gonna like it.
联动式击发的
It's a double action.
来吧 大家都出来
Come on, everyone outside.
我们给你们准备了一个节目
We've got a little treat for ya.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们的朋友比利准备给大家表演一下
our friend Billy here's gonna demonstrate his gifts
他作为枪手的技术 让大家看看我们为什么请他
as a gunslinger and the reason why we hired him
来保护我们的生意
to protect all of our interests. Yeah?
来吧 比利
Come on, Billy!
我跟你说过吧 我跟你说过不要把粮食卖♥♥给汤斯顿 对吧
I told you! I told you not to sell grain to Tunstall, right?
你跟我们签过合约的
You have a contract with us!
杂种墨西哥人
Fucking Mexicans.
他说 如果他不卖♥♥给汤斯顿
He says if he stops selling to Tunstall,
他就养不起自己的家人
he can't afford to feed his family.
是吗 比利
Oh, is that right, Billy?
什么鬼
What the hell?
你干什么啊
What are you doing?
我不跟你废话了 听见了吗
Enough talking. All right?
我警告过你 警告过你的 墨菲先生不许你
I warned you. I warned you. Mr. Murphy wants you to stop
再把粮食卖♥♥给汤斯顿了
selling grain to Tunstall right now.
听明白了吗
Got that?
否则我们就一把火烧了你的农场
Otherwise, we're gonna torch your farm,
然后把你赶出这里
and we'll run you off the territory.
明白了吗
You got that?
这是我的家 我永远都不会离开的
This is my home. I will never leave.
不 不
No! No!
不 不 不
No, no, no! -
不 不 帕特 把枪收起来 别开枪 别开枪
No, no! Pat, put it away! Don't shoot, don't shoot!
去你的
Fuck you!
比利 这些人无足轻重的
Billy, these people, they don't mean anything!
走 驾 驾
Git up! Hah! Hah!
嘿 查理
Hey there, Charlie.
乔治
Hey, George.
你怎么来了
What brings you up here?
首先 我要恭喜你
First of all, I wanted to congratulate you
结婚了
on your marriage.
曼纽拉就在里面 你要见见吗
Manuela's inside if you want to meet her.
我来了
No, I'm here.
曼纽拉 这位是乔治·科
Manuela, meet Mr. George Coe.
他和他兄弟在山谷的另一边经营农场
He farms with his brother on the other side of the valley.
乔治 这就是鲍德太太 -很荣幸见到你 鲍德太太
George, meet Mrs. Bowdre. - It's a pleasure, Mrs. Bowdre.
你是查理的朋友 叫我曼纽拉就行
You can call me Manuela if you're a friend of Charlie's.
真希望我只是来友好的拜访
Well, I wish I was here for a friendly visit,
可我来是因为出了点事
but I'm here'cause we got trouble.
我说的是正在酝酿的一场战争
I'm talking about the war that's brewing,
墨菲和汤斯顿之间的战争
the war between Murphy and Tunstall.
真的到这个地步了吗 乔治
You really think it will come to that, George?
在我看来恐怕如此
Sure looks that way to me.
双方都请了枪手
Yeah, both sides are hirin' guns.
墨菲刚刚
And Murphy just put the Seven Rivers Gang
雇了七河帮
on his payroll.
好吧 墨菲请了杀人犯
Well, okay, Murphy's hiring killers.
可这与我何干呢 乔治 你为汤斯顿工作 可我并不是
What's that to me, George? You work for Tunstall. I don't.
失陪了
Forgive me.
恐怕我们已经卷进去了 查理
I'm afraid we're already involved, Charlie.
墨菲已经开始给农民们施加压力了
Murphy has already started putting pressures on us farmers.
他们买♥♥牛的价格降到了原来的一半
They're only offering us half the price now for our cattle.
这样我们根本活不下去
How can we survive like that?
你会考虑跟我们一起吗
Would you consider coming in with us?
也许有足够的枪手 墨菲就会退出
Maybe if we get enough guns, Murphy will back off.
如果我不是没办法了也不会来找你 查理
I wouldn't ask you if we weren't desperate, Charlie.
乔治 我做不到
George, I just can't do it.
我们马上要有孩子了
We've got a baby on the way.
有骑手来了
Riders coming in!
起来 来人了 快起来
Get up. We got company. Get up.
先生们 有事吗
What can we do for you, gentlemen?
我们是警长的副官 是警长布雷迪派我们来的
We're sheriff's deputies. Been sent here by Sheriff Brady.
他想跟你们中的某人谈谈
He wants to talk to a person here
事关一起墨西哥农民被杀案
about the recent murder of a Mexican farmer.
具体哪个呢 -帕特·加勒特
Which person, exactly? - His name is Pat Garrett.
我就是
That's me.
你们要逮捕我吗
You arresting me?
不是 布雷迪警长只是想跟你谈谈
No. Sheriff Brady just wants to talk to you.
好吧
Okay.
我跟你们去
I'll come with you.
我去备马
I'll get my horse.
加勒特先生
Mr. Garrett?
我是布雷迪警长
I'm Sheriff Brady.
我想先感谢你今天肯过平跟我们谈谈
I wanna thank you for agreeing to come in today to talk to me.
我虽然不怎么高兴 警长
Can't say it's exactly a pleasure, Sheriff.
但也不介意
But I don't mind.
我们有目击证人说在农民曼纽尔·加西亚
We have witnesses to say that you were present
被人开枪射杀时 你就在现场
when the farmer, Manuel Garcia, was shot and killed.
你为什么去那
Why were you there?
墨菲少校 我们的老板
Major Murphy, our boss
让我 杰西·埃文斯和比利·安特里姆
told me, Jesse Evans, and Billy Antrim
去加西亚的家里 不知道是不是叫这个
to go up there, try to persuade Garcia,
劝说他不要再违反合约
whatever his name was, to stop cheating on him.
他一直在违反合约
He'd been double- crossing him
跟那个英国人约翰·汤斯顿做生意
with this English fellow, John Tunstall.
那他为什么会中枪呢
So, why was he shot?
我们想说服他
We were just trying to persuade him
结果他突然就火了
when suddenly he got angry,
说了些西班牙语 然后用他的枪指向杰西
said some stuff in Spanish, pointed his gun right at Jesse.
我当时也没办法 才开了枪
I mean, I had no alternative but to shoot him.
不然他就把杰西杀了 可能我也逃不过去
Otherwise, he would've killed Jesse. Probably me, too.
这么说是自卫咯
So it was self- defense?
那还用说吗 警长
What else could it be, Sheriff?
我能走了吗
Can I go now?
很遗憾 还不行
Unfortunately not.
在林肯县有很多西班牙人
We have a real large Hispanic community here in Lincoln,
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表