剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
《比利小子》前情提要
Previously on"Billy the Kid".
想练习一下吗 我会带温彻斯特来
Wanna do some practicing? I'll bring the Winchester.
快点 咱们该走了 杰西
Come on, let's get outta here, Jesse.
我在考虑回德克萨斯
I was thinking of heading back into Texas,
找点活儿做 你想一起吗
pick up some work. Maybe you wanna string along?
只要你能骑马♥会♥套牛
If you can rope and ride,
别的农场主根市不在乎
them ranchers don't care about nothin' else.
你现在是亡命之徒了 孩子 挑不得
You're an outlaw now, boy. You ain't got a lot of options.
听说格兰特营地那边丢了几匹马
Heard some horses got stolen up at Camp Grant.
是你偷的吗 孩子
Did you steal him, boy?
我杀了个人
I killed a man.
我不想杀他
I didn't mean to.
但我没办法
I had no choice.
我得回去
I have to go back.
说出真♥相♥
Tell the truth.
你因涉嫌谋杀
You have been arrested for the foul murder
温蒂·卡赫尔被捕 我命令禁闭室
of Windy Cahill. I order you placed in the guardhouse
将你收押
under surveillance.
我来这里干什么 我不太记得了
What am I doing here? I don't remember much.
我跟一个叫七河帮的组织一起出逃
I run with a group called the Seven River Gang.
其中一个男孩认识你 带你到了这里
One of the boys recognized you, brought you here.
你的通缉令贴遍了全州
There are "Wanted" posters for you all over the state.
你的人要离开多久
How long are your boys gonna be away?
可能还要一周吧
Another week or so, I guess.
他们回来了
They're back.
比利 -嘿 小子们
Billy. - Hey, boys.
好久不见
It's been a while.
你还活着
You're alive.
可不是吗
I guess I am.
我都想你了
I've missed you.
谢天谢地 总算找到你了
Thank God we found you.
伙计们 这边这位
Fellas, this here
是我一个老朋友 安特里姆小子
is a very old friend of mine- Kid Antrim.
比利 这是鲍勃·奥林格和约翰·贝克维思
Billy, Bob Olinger, John Beckwith.
认识你们很高兴
Good to meet you.
芭芭拉把你照顾得不错吧
Hope Barbara has been taking care of you?
她对我无微不至 杰西
She took care of me like a nurse, Jesse.
好得不能再好了
Couldn't have been kinder.
把帽子摘了啊
Take that hat off.
我们都见过你的海报
We've seen posters of you.
是啊 要是你想跟我们
Yeah. That might be
一起上路 可能会是个麻烦
a problem, I mean if you wanted to ride with us.
你被通缉了 到处都是你的照片
You being wanted and your picture everywhere.
但那张照片一点也不像比例
That picture don't look anything like Billy.
好吧 但我的意思是 杰西
Hey, hey. I'm just saying, Jesse.
如果我想让比利加入我们
If I want Billy to ride with us...
他就加入我们
then he rides with us.
懂了吗 -懂
Got that? - Yup.
都在酒里了
Enough said. Whoo!
还要吗
Mmm. Want more?
我们想去埃尔帕索
We're thinking of going out to El Paso.
想加入吗比利
You wanna join us, Billy?
也许吧
Maybe.
为什么犹犹豫豫的
What's stopping you?
我还是希望能改过自新 杰西
I still have a hankering to go straight, Jesse.
两个县都在通缉你
You're wanted in two counties.
你还怎么改过自新
How's that gonna happen?
你也想让他留下来一起 对吧
You want him to stay with us, don't you?
是啊
Yes, I do.
我喜欢他留下来
I'd love for him to stay.
你有多喜欢
Just how much do you love him?
想怎么喜欢就怎么喜欢
Just as much as I want to.
好啊 来吧
Yeah, come on.
我加入你们是为了自♥由♥
I joined you so I could be free,
因为你们不像那些加尔文主义者 剥夺我选择的权利
not with them Calvinists who didn't give me any choice
因为我有感情而鞭打我
and whipped me for having feelings,
阻止我个人意识的觉醒
and stopped me from having any sense of who I was.
你应该知道的 杰西
You should know that, Jesse.
我非常清楚
Oh, I know that all right.
驾 驾
Yup. Yup. Yup.
一路上会很精彩的
It should be a good show.
我还挺激动的
It's gonna be exciting.
捡起来 来吧
Pick it upl Come on.
芭芭拉
Barbara!
这样是不行的
This isn't gonna work.
他必须接受现实
He should accept what is.
我是说我自己
I'm talking about me.
我受不了跟别人共享你
I'm not sure I can accept having to share you.
你必须要长大 比利
You gotta grow up, Billy.
我爱你
I love you.
你看到了吗
You see?
我不属于你们任何一人 比利
I won't belong to either of you, Billy.
等等
Wait.
我需要一匹马
I need a horse.
干吗
Why?
因为奥林格说的对
Cause of what Olinger said.
跟着你们跑不是个好主意
Me riding with you ain't a good idea.
真是这个原因吗
That the real reason?
你什么意思
What'd you mean?
我是指你跟芭芭拉之间的事
I mean, the thing going on between you and Barbara.
告诉我 你们是在你床上做的 还是在我床上
And just tell me, you do it in your bed or you do it in mine?
你到底要不要借我马
Are you gonna lend me a horse or not?
方便的时候把马还回来
Send it back when you can.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再跟我们多呆一天吧
Why don't you stay with us for the day?
我想让哥儿几个见识下你的绝技
I want the boys to see your skills before you go.
你会让他们脸红的
You'll put em all to shame.
来吧 开枪
Let's go! Let's go. -
这才是行家的枪法
That's how you shoot!
来吧 老大 枪法不错
Here we go, Boss! Here we go!
人外有人啊
I've seen better.
射得好 小子
Nice shootin", kid.
好枪法啊
Nice shooting, boy.
你到底有多快 小子
How fast are you, kid?
你掏枪得再快点 比利
You gotta get quicker on the draw, Billy...
不然你就死定了
or you're a dead man.
杰西 别这样
Jesse, don't.
为什么
Why not?
你没理由开枪杀他 -没有吗
You have no cause to shoot him. - No?
他从没做错什么 你知道的
He never did any wrong, and you know he didn't.
你就这么说吧
That's what you say.
而且 你不能开枪杀他
And you know what? You can't shoot him.
为什么
Why is that?
因为你爱他
Cause you love him.
这里是奇瓦瓦吗
This Chihuahua?
你好 先生
Hola, senor.
你好
Hola.
谢谢
Gracias.
妈的
Ah, shit.
早上好
Buenos dias.
梅尔奎德斯·塞古拉
Melquiades Segura.
你呢
You?
威廉·邦尼
William Bonney.
这是你第一次来其瓦瓦吧 威廉
I think this is your first time in Chihuahua, no, William?
这是我第一次来墨西哥
It's my first time in Mexico.
好 我看得出来
Okay. I could tell.
那些盗匪也看得出来
And so could those bandits.
他们不光想抢劫我 对吧
They weren't just trying to rob me, were they?
他们还想杀我
They were tryin' to kill me.
你得理解一下
You have to understand.
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表