剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表
你不是 比利 你是一个好人 一个正派的人
No. You are a good and a decent person, Billy.
无论出来后去哪
Wherever you go from here...
都不要忘记这一点
never forget that.
你能帮我一件事吗
Will you do me one thing?
去酒吧找到爱丽丝 跟她说声
Find Alice at the saloon and just tell her
谢谢
thank you.
阿普森先生 这不会是我们的最后一面
This won't be our last meeting, Mr. Upson.
那当然
Damn sure.
马
Horse.
我不需要那玩意 我只要我的马
I don't need that stuff! I just need my horsel
不要把它带走 我会死在这里的
Please don't take him! I'll die out here!
你们这些人夺走了我们的土地
You and your people have taken all of our lands.
作为补偿 我不要你的命 只要你的马
In return, I do not take your life, only your horse.
比利
Billy.
比利 -什么
Billy? - What?
比利
Billy?
干嘛
What?
没事了 比利
It's okay, Billy.
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫芭芭拉
My name's Barbara.
芭芭拉·琼斯
Barbara Jones.
我不明白
How do you know who I am?
你怎么知道我是谁
I don't understand.
我在哪 -新墨西哥
Where am I? - New Mexico.
嘿 你还 你还很虚弱
Hey, you're...you're still pretty sick.
我会喂饱你 让你好起来的
I'm gonna feed you up and get you well again.
芭芭拉
Barbara?
我累了
I'm tired.
那就睡吧
Then sleep.
所以这是林肯县
So this is Lincoln County.
就在斯坦顿堡旁边
Just outside Fort Stanton.
这是你的房♥子吗
This your place?
不是
No.
我们只是占用一下
We just...kinda occupy it.
市来是个空房♥子
It was empty.
我们是谁
Who's"we"?
我在一个叫七河帮的组织做事
I run with a group called the Seven River Gang.
那些男的出去偷一些牲畜
The boys are away, rustling herds.
说这些够了吗
That enough for you?
也许吧
Yeah, I guess.
我怎么来这的
What am I doing here?
我不太记得了
I don't remember much,
离开了那条小路躲开狼群
apart from the trail and coyotes, and...
我的马被偷了
when my horse got stolen.
一个男孩在小路上发现你了
One of the boys found you on the trail.
他说你筋疲力竭 像要死了一样
You were flat out, and like to die, he said,
但他认出了你
but recognized you and.
把你带来了这里
brought you here.
他怎么认出我的
How'd he recognize me?
你都不知道你多有名
You don't even know how famous you are.
你的通缉令到处都是
There are "Wanted" posters for you all over the state.
你不介意我在这吗
And you don't mind me being here?
我与亡命之徒同行 我喜欢不法之徒
I hang out with outlaws. I like outlaws.
在他们身边很危险但是也很刺♥激♥
They're dangerous but...exciting to be around.
我欣赏他们的观点 大多时候我也很赞同
I admire their point of view, and mostly I share it.
我家人是加尔文教♥徒♥
My folks were Calvinists.
恶魔的崇拜者
Worshippers of the devil.
我迫不及待地想逃出来 想自♥由♥
I couldn't wait...to escape and be free.
在爱尔兰的时候 我的家人被称为
My folks, back in Ireland, were called
反叛者
Rebels.
反对不列颠
Against the British.
他们迫不及待地逃到这里
They couldn't wait to escape here...
到美国
to America.
他们也想要自♥由♥
They wanted to be free, too.
你和我 比利
You and I, Billy
我们是一路人
we're part of the same tribe.
那些男孩们会离开多久
How long are your boys gonna be away?
还有一个星期左右 我猜
Another week or so, I guess.
他们回来了
They're back.
比利 对不起
Billy, I'm sorry.
比利
Billy?
剧集 | 比利小子(2022) | 导航列表