剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
A monster? Don't be ridiculous!
这是办公大楼 拜托
It's an office building! I mean, come on.
得让朱蒂知道你没事
We gotta let Judy know you're okay.
等等 我差点忘了拿我的午餐
Wait! I almost forgot my lunch.
-还是忘了的好 -拜托
- That's probably for the best. - Oh, come on!
吃点快餐又无伤大雅
A little fast food never hurt anybody.
苍天 那都是些什么
Ah! What in the world are those things?
好像是一只蝎子和一只秃鹰的DNA
It appears that the DNA of a scorpion
跟一个卷饼和一张煎饼结合了
and a vulture were merged with a taco and a crepe.
怎么可能会有那种事
How could that have happened!?
是这样啊 回想起来 刚才看到的微波炉
Oh. The microwave which, looking back now,
可能并不是微波炉
might not have been a microwave.
说不定他们很友好呢
Hey! Maybe they're friendly.
不友好 一点都不友好
Not friendly. Definitely not friendly!
我早就说过 快餐有害
I told you fast food is bad!
我来了
Incoming!
-去哪里了 -不知道 有可能在任何地方
- Where did they go? - I don't know, they could be anywhere!
-朱蒂孤身一人 -她可能有危险
- Judy's alone. - She could be in great danger!
我们得去顶楼
We have to get to the top floor.
这首歌♥节奏很欢快 是不是
Mm. This song has a fresh beat, don't you think?
我唯一喜欢的节奏
The only beat I like is the rum- tum- tum
就是打击罪犯
of my fists on criminals!
你有点小暴♥力♥啊 对吧
You've got quite the little violence streak, don't you?
是的
I do!
大白 我们走
Baymax, let's go.
抓住你了 辣蝎子
I have you now, spicy arachnid!
关门 快点 关门
Close the doors! Close! The! Doors!
大白 火箭拳
Baymax, rocket fist!
救命啊
Somebody help!
-千万别把我放下 -好了好了
- Oh, please don't ever let me go. - There, there.
你安全了
You are safe now.
朱蒂 你没事
Judy! You're okay!
-没事啊 怎么了 -好像没事 没有怪物
- Yeah, why? - Looks clear. No monsters.
终于有个好消息了
Finally, some good news. Ah!
给我送午餐来了 棒
Oh, brought my lunch. Cool.
我们需要把怪物引到九层的
We need to get the monsters into the containment cells
关押室
on level nine.
只有我们五个人根本不行
They're too hard to herd with just the five of us.
没错
That's true. Hmm.
我们需要支援
We're gonna need some reinforcements.
这里好...
It's so...
安静
quiet.
说不定他们走了
Maybe they left.
快跑
Run!
起作用了
It's working!
他们抵挡不了蔬菜攻击
They can't handle the veggie onslaught!
不敢相信 快餐会输给健康食物
I can't believe fast food would lose to healthy food!
这个世界太疯狂了
Nothing makes sense anymore!
把他们引到九层并非易事
Getting them down to level nine isn't going to be easy.
需要把电梯门打开
We need those elevator doors open.
糟了
Oh no.
迷你白 火箭拳
Mini- Max, rocket fist!
遵命 勇敢的船长
Aye- aye, courageous captain!
迷你白提前庆祝
Mini- Maximum premature celebration!
去楼梯
To the stairs!
明天...明天有人要做什么有趣的事吗
So, any- - anybody doing anything fun tomorrow?
我有陶艺课
I have ceramics class.
我都不知道你会陶艺
I did not know you were a creator of pottery!
-大白 你知道吗 -不知道
- Baymax, did you know? - I did not.
-什么情况 -我们刚得知
- Uh, what's going on? - We just learned
山葵有个秘密爱好
Wasabi has a secret hobby!
没错
Yeah, that's right.
糟了
Oh no.
我为什么点暗黑风格的
Oh, why did I order diablo style?
按照计划来
Stick to the plan! Ah!
稳住
Hold.
稳住
Hold!
虽然我不喜欢 但我稳住了
I don't like it, but holding!
稳住
Hold!
现在
Now!
迷你白正式庆祝
Mini- Maximum mature celebration!
酷 我一直想养宠物
Cool. I always wanted pets.
恶心 我嘴巴里有抱子甘蓝
Ew! I got Brussels sprouts in my mouth!
简直一片绿啊
They're so green!
其实 味道还不错
You know what. Actually, they taste, uh, goodish.
克瑞先生 怪物都关起来了
Well, Mr. Krei, you're officially monster- free.
谢谢 大英雄们 好了 你们给我走吧
Thank you, Big Heroes! Now, please show yourself
这是擅闯我的新大楼
out of my new building. You're trespassing.
你说得对 山葵 健康食物还是可以吃的
You were right, Wasabi! Healthy food is acceptable.
紧急情况下
You know, in emergency situations.
不错 你做出改变了
Good on you. Making changes!
对 我吃了食物机做的羽衣甘蓝奶昔
Yep. Tried a kale smoothie from the food pods.
-我把奶昔放哪里了 -糟糕
- Huh, where did I put that? - Oh no.
好吧 睡前再也不吃怪物美食卷饼了
Okay. No more Mucho Monster Muncher tacos before bed.
不过 吃一口水果冰淇淋甜筒吧
Eh, maybe one more bite of a Sugarzilla though.
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表