剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
你好 我是大白
Hello. I am Baymax.
超能陆战队
第三季第十四集 第十五集
我们用了一个月时间想出新食谱
Well, we've all had a week to come up with a recipe
浇灌邪恶计划
for a new mouth- watering evil plot!
让我大开眼界吧 小的们
Wow me, sisses!
这个会议很快就能结束了 我们这样做
This is gonna be a short meeting! Here's what we do.
黑入所有人的手♥机♥里 并传输...
Hack into everyone's phones and transmit...
人类肯定会发疯并投降
The humans will go crazy and surrender,
但我们不会停手
but we'll never stop doing it!
我们把这个计划列入"可能可行" 饿怒熊猫
Let's, uh, let's put that in the "Maybe" Pile. Hangry Panda!
人类的生活
What's the one thing humans
-必不可缺的是什么 -食物
- can't live without? - Food.
-空气 -水吗
- Air. - Water?
是鞋子
Shoes!
如果我们把他们的鞋子偷走 并吃掉
If we steal all the shoes and eat them,
他们就会完全失去防御
they'll be completely defenseless!
天啊 "可能可行"计划越来越多了
Boy, uh, this maybe pile just keeps getting bigger, huh?
冲击蘑菇
Crushroom?
冲击蘑菇有你想要的想法
Crushroom have just what you need!
冲击蘑菇将会冲击...
Crushroom will crush...
太阳
the sun!
好吧...有点意思
Okay... interesting.
-怎么冲击 -用拳头
- How? - With fist!
我觉得这招应该没用
Hm, I don't think that would work.
你要怎么上去呢
I mean, how would you even get up there?
冲击蘑菇不知道
Hey! Crushroom not know.
冲击蘑菇从来没有上过学
Crushroom never go to school.
等等 上学
Wait! Go to school.
你们应该...去上学
You should... go to school!
好主意 冲击蘑菇
Ah! Great idea, Crushroom!
鞋子
Shoes.
现在还是暑假
It's the middle of summer.
我怎么会有麻烦呢
How could I be in trouble?
格兰维尔教授打来电♥话♥时 说你有麻烦了吗
Did Professor Granville say you were in trouble when she called?
那她为什么会想见我
Well, why else would she wanna see me?
也许是为了了解你卓越的学术进展
Perhaps to update you on your exemplary academic progress.
-应该不是 -那我不知道了
- Yeah, I-I don't think so. - Then I do not know.
滨田先生 我需要你的邦助
Mr. Hamada, I need your help.
我没有麻烦吗
So, I'm not in trouble?
我想招一名有前途的学生
I'm trying to recruit a prospective student.
你没有什么麻烦
You are not in trouble.
但是那个年轻人正在犹豫要不要加入
The young man in question is reluctant to commit.
-为什么 -他是一个...
- Why? - He's an...
特立独行的人
independent spirit.
那就是说是天才了
So, a genius?
没错
Indeed, he is.
希望旧京山有史以来
My hope is that a personal tour
最年轻的学生带他参观一圈能让他改变心意
from the youngest student in SFIT's history might sway him.
好吧 什么时候
Uh, okay. Cool. Uh, when?
就现在
Right now.
滨田先生 很荣幸向你介绍
Mr. Hamada, it is my pleasure to introduce you
里希·帕特尔先生
to Mr. Rishi Patel.
哪里
Uh, where?
-他很年轻啊 -是的
- Wow. He's, uh, young. - Yes.
-里希11岁 -11岁 但这...
- Rishi is 11 years old. - 11? But that's--
甚至比你还年轻
Even younger than you were.
没错
Precisely.
里希 你好吗
Hey, Rishi. How's it going?
-他没事吧 -我来扫描里希
- Is he okay? - I will scan Rishi.
正在扫描 里希的身体很健康
Scanning. Rishi appears to be in good health.
老式机器人
Whoa, an old school bot!
我是大白
I am Baymax.
高光谱照相机
Hyperspectral cameras.
碳纤维骨骼
Carbon fiber skeleton!?
超酷的制动器 黑他肯定很有趣
Killer actuators. He'll be so fun to hack.
-没人能黑大白 -我能黑入一切 哥们儿
- Nobody can hack Baymax. - I can hack anything, bro.
黑客行为是二级重罪
Hacking can be a class B felony.
被抓住才算
Only if you get caught.
我的车
My car!
祝你好运 滨田先生
Good luck, Mr. Hamada.
好了 给我看看你们的呆学校
Okay, show me your nerd school...
滨田先生
Mr. Hamada.
看过了 无聊了 搞定了
Seen it, bored now, done here.
我在你这个年纪也自以为什么都知道
I thought I knew everything when I was your age, too.
嗯 但你当时显然是错误的
Yeah, but you were obviously wrong.
来订单了 来订单了
The order is up! The order is up!
机器人实验室
旧京山理工学院有着最尖端的技术
SFIT has cutting edge tech.
网络单元使用了随机代码
Okay, the networking unit uses a randomized code.
我就知道你会想明白的
I knew you'd come around.
-大白超级棒吧 -超级容易黑
- Baymax is amazing. Hmm? - Amazingly easy to hack.
宏 我好像像像...
Hiro, it seems I-I-I-I--
我被里希黑黑黑黑了
I have been hacked by R-R-R-R-Rishi.
你好
Hello.
他修改了我的语♥音♥设置
He has tampered with my vocal settings.
修好他
Fix him.
你好 我是大白
Hello. I am Baymax.
我没有被修好
And I am not fixed.
我不干了
I'm out!
滨田先生 如果你帮我这个忙
Mr. Hamada, if you do me this favor,
我会让你下学期不用上
I will see to it that you do not have any morning classes
-任何早课 -认真的吗
- next semester. - Seriously?
这间实验室应有尽有
This lab's got it all.
工程学 物理学 化学 机器人科学
Engineering. Physics. Chemistry. Robotics.
你肯定会有感兴趣的方面
There's gotta be something here that you're into!
-全都感兴趣 -真的吗 不妙
- Everything! - Really? That's bad.
你太慢了 老头子
Too slow, old man!
再见
Adios.
-不 -你说得没错
- Oh no. - You were right.
这间实验室应有尽有
This lab's got it all.
他就是个疯子
He's out of control!
他根本不遵守规则
Doesn't think the rules apply to him.
不仔细听我说的任何话
Doesn't pay attention to anything I say!
这感觉听起来很熟悉
Hm, sounds familiar.
我当时才没有...这么恶劣 吧
I-I wasn't... this bad, w-was I?
你是...一个挑战
You were a... challenge.
但我看到了你的潜力 相信你
But I saw your potential and believed in you.
最后 你不仅发挥了你的潜力
As a result, you haven't just achieved your potential.
还成为了一个出色的年轻人
You've become an outstanding young man.
所以我觉得你是让里希明白
That's why I thought you were the perfect person
旧京山理工学院适合他的最佳人选
to convince Rishi that SFIT would be good for him.
你没有放弃我 所以我也不该放弃他吗
You didn't give up on me, so I shouldn't give up on him?
-是的 差不多吧 -好吧
- Yes, something like that. - Okay.
你们好啊
Howdy and hello!
面条汉堡小子 你擅闯了
Noodle Burger Boy, you are trespassing.
旧京山理工学院规定
SFIT policy requires
你要先找校园保安登记
that you sign in with campus security.
我们不按常理出牌
We're ordering off the menu
占领学校 先生们
and taking over the school, misters!
没错 准备好被上学吧
Yeah! Get ready to get schooled!
被上学 真好笑 因为我们正在学校里呢
Get schooled. It funny because we in school.
有时候她就是会这样的 过一会儿就好了
This happens sometimes. It'll pass.
这将会是一所机器人统治的
This is going to be a school
机器人学校
for robots run by robots!
-你应该来申请 先生 -不 谢谢
- Hey, you should apply, mister. - No, thank you.
先别急着说不
Don't say no
看看我们的招生视频
until you've seen our promotional video!
大家好啊
Oh. Howdy and hello there.
欢迎来到旧京山机器人学校
Welcome to the new San Fransokyo Institute of Robotology!
旧京山机器人学校
一所 机器人的学校
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表