剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
那简直是最漫长的任务
That was the longest mission ever.
快到了 你可以的
Almost there. You can do it.
-快点 白球恩 -我的电量没有过低
- Come on, Baymax. - My battery is not low.
我的电量没有过低
My battery's not low!
有点低了 白球恩
It's a little low, Baymax.
你有点低了 伙计
You're a little low, buddy.
我也是个小家伙 也低了
I'm a little buddy, also. And also low.
好了 绝对该连上充电器了
Yeah, okay, definitely time to hit the charger.
他是我最特别的小家伙
He's my special boy.
我们知道
Yes, we know.
锂离子 子子子
Lithium ions! Nom nom nom.
面条汉堡小子和他的邪恶手下
Noodle Burger Boy and his malicious mascots
今天洗劫了一家本地电子公♥司♥
ransacked a local electronics store today.
他们带走了了一大批
Looks like they made a clean getaway
机器人吸尘器 吸尘警长
with a shipment of Sergeant Suction robotic vacuums.
为什么他们要偷机器人吸尘器
Why would they want vacuum cleaners?
-也许干什么蠢事 -我们最好得查清楚
- Probably something stupid. - We'd better find out.
我的脚太长了
Oh, my foot is long.
你得乖乖待着充电
You have to stay here to charge.
我要来帮忙
I'm gonna help with the thing.
但如果我们要插在这里
But how can we do justice
那还怎么出去伸张正义
out there if we are plugged in here?
他说得对
What he said.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
哎呀
Whoops‐a‐daisy.
我知道你们想帮忙 但这种状态不行
I know you want to help, but not in this condition, okay?
没事的
It'll be fine.
我最后说一遍 你不用再为
For the last time, you don't have to sweep
人类主人打扫了
for the human misters anymore.
让那些混♥蛋♥们自己吸土去吧
Tell those suckers to inhale their own dust.
你和我们一样自♥由♥了
You're free like us now.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
我觉得他们是在给吸尘器进行战前动员
I think they're giving a pep talk to a vacuum cleaner.
吸尘警长 加大芝士量干掉这些英雄
Sergeant Suction, destroy the heroes with extra cheese!
有趣的小知识 我比人类更快
Fun fact, I'm faster than a human.
有趣的小知识 和墙壁去说吧
Funner fact, tell it to the wall.
火焰轰爆
Fire blasting!
不 不
Oh, no, oh, no!
我要把你的零食都揍出来
I'm gonna beat the snacks out of you.
我没有零食 傻了吧
I don't have any snacks, so ha!
偷袭
Sneak attack!
谢谢你的提醒
Thanks for the warning.
冲击蘑菇冲击
Crushroom crush.
我觉得我们没事
I think we're okay.
警告 丢失团队连接 警告 丢失团队连接
Warning, team link lost. Warning, team link lost.
宏有危险
Hiro is in trouble.
警告 丢失...白球恩 电量不足
Warning, team link‐‐Baymax, attempting a mission
参加任务很可能会有危险
with less than a full charge could be dangerous.
当正义需要出场 安全只能靠边站
When justice is riding shotgun, safety takes a backseat.
宏最后已知地点在这个地铁隧♥道♥中
Hiro's last known location was in the subway tunnel.
我们电量不足 但准备好战斗了
We are low on juice, but ready to rumble!
宏和其他人被困在里面
Hiro and the others are trapped inside.
我还侦测到有其他机器人和他们一起在里面
I also detect three robots inside with them and‐‐
有一个在外面
One outside.
大家都还好吧
Everyone okay?
-还好 -还好
- Fine. - Fine?
你管这叫还好
You call this fine?
和邪恶机器人一起困在地下
Trapped underground with evil robots?
我们能听到你的指指点点
We can hear your judgment.
有人看到我的包了吗
Has anybody seen my purse?
怎么了 我压力大就喜欢咬东西
What? I chew things in stressful situations.
不妙
Uh, not good.
没有山葵的刀和柠蜜的包
Without Wasabi's blades and Honey Lemon's purse...
我们就出不去了
We're stuck.
我们要齐心协力
We need to work together.
我喜欢齐心协力
I love working together.
英雄和反派齐心协力
Heroes and villains working together.
冲击蘑菇要冲出一条路
Crushroom will crush way out.
冲击蘑菇 不
Crushroom, no.
冲击蘑菇 你要不要休息一下
Crushroom, how about you uh, maybe take a timeout?
我们将给你涂上特制酱料
You'll be hooked on our special sauce.
我的扫描结果显示内腔里都是水
My scan indicates the chamber is filling with water.
八分钟后 就会淹没整个地方
In eight minutes, it will be completely flooded.
但我们的战友是依赖氧气的
But our compatriots are oxygen‐dependent.
我的家人们都会短路的
My whole family will short‐circuit.
我们共同合作
It is likely that our combined efforts
应该可以增加成功率
would increase our chances of success.
面条大白组合餐 我可不敢说好吃
A Noodle‐Max combo? Not sure about that order.
-7.5分钟 -好 算我一个
- Seven point five minutes. - All right, I'm in.
很好 暂时击掌
Excellent, temporary chum.
我的电量太低 无法使用
My battery reserve is too low to exert the force necessary
足够清除屏障的力气
to move the blockage.
后退 迷你白 清除废墟时间到
Stand back! Mini‐Maximum, moving the debris time.
交给你了 吸尘警长
It's all up to you, Sergeant Suction.
这是浪费时间的好乐子
This is an entertaining waste of time.
你的计划成功的可能性为0%
There is a 0.0 percent chance your plan will work.
先生们 你们太悲观了
You misters are being too negative style.
我是乐观的家伙
I am a shake half full kind of boy.
最大功率
感受力量吧
Feel the power!
警长
Sarge!
没事了 没事了
There, there.
现在怎么办 先生
What now, mister?
我有一个可能行的办法
I have a possible solution.
老鼠布丁
Mm, rice pudding.
还有比这更美味的东西吗
Is there anything more scrumptious?
有很多 猪包毯怎么样
Many things. How about pigs in a blanket?
蒸汽男爵
Baron Von Steamer,
我们想要借用你的钻井车 谢谢
we would like to borrow your drill car, please.
要我借给英雄 不可能
Loan it to heroes? Never.
你们只能从我
You'll have to pry the keys
蒸汽金属巨手上夺走这钥匙
from my metallic, steam‐driven hands.
如果你想战斗 你的点单马上来
If it's a fight you want, your order's coming right up!
来吧
Bring it on!
迷你白重拳
Mini‐maximum brawl!
自♥由♥
Freedom!
看 我找到出去的路了
Look, I found a way out!
抱歉 只是阴影
Oh, sorry, it was just a shadow.
等等 你们快看 这...
Wait, you guys. Look, it's a‐‐
不 又是阴影
Nope, another shadow.
等等 我觉得
Hang on, I think‐‐
-阴影吗 -阴影
- Shadow? - Shadow.
三对一 不公平
Three against one? No fair!
让我们来公平战斗
Let's even the odds.
-糟了 -什么糟了 先生
- Oh, no. - Oh, no what, mister?
糟了 那个
Oh, no, that.
这是个大单子 但是我们都能应付
It's a big order, but it's nothing we can't handle.
我好害怕蜘蛛 好多腿
Spiders creep me out. So many legs.
还有人觉得冷吗 能给我一张毯子吗
Is anyone else cold? Can I get a blankie?
振作点 伙计们
Get it together, guys.
你们要没电了
You're running low on power.
不幸的是
Unfortunately for you,
男爵从来不会用完蒸汽
the Baron never runs out of steam.
队友
Ah, teammate.
我需要你们来帮忙收银
I could use your help at the register!
我要救我的伙伴宏 他是我的伙伴
I have to save my buddy Hiro. He's my companion.
不可能
Impossible.
我叫白球恩
My name is Baymax.
这是怎么回事
What manner of flapdoodle is this?!
你真是太厉害了
You are surprisingly effective.
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表