剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Song?
今天的科学日也欢迎各位哇宝宝们
Welcome to another fun day of science, Woweroos!
下面请大家跟我一起欢迎我的新搭档
And please help me welcome my new co-host:
切尔西·切利
Chelsea Cheery!
-嘿 -你来我们节目是不是超兴奋 切尔西
- Hey. - Are you super-duper excited to be here, Chelsea?
-当然 随便 -耶
- Sure. Whatever. - Yay!
她是不是很开心
Isn't she cheery?
看 产生了旋涡
Look how it creates a whirlpool!
你要干什么 切尔西·切利
What are you doing, Chelsea Cheery?
我要减少一个
I am working on reducing friction
-电磁推进系统里的摩擦 -继续
- in an electro-mag propulsion system. - Mm! Go on!
显然 要想实现电磁悬浮
Obviously, if you're gonna achieve electro-magno suspension,
摩擦力肯定要很小
the friction is already going to be very low,
但是车辆越是符合空气动力学原理
but the more aerodynamic you can make your vehicle,
那它的速度也就越快
the more you can increase the velocity.
明白了吗
Get it?
能给我暂时把这个纹在身上吗
Can I get a temporary tattoo of this?
我们没什么线索好查
Ah, we don't have much to go on.
速美子说这是专业人士干的
Go Go said this was the work of a professional.
-也就是说... -是我们以前遇到过的对手
- Which would suggest-- - It's someone we've dealt with before.
大地 调出我们的恶人数据库
Uh, Basemax, pull up our villain database.
进入恶人数据库
Accessing villain database.
高压电
High voltage?
目前正在社区服务跳舞
Currently performing community service dancing.
-瑟珂 -在监狱里
- Uh, Sirque? - Incarcerated.
-戴安·阿玛拉 -在监狱里
- Um, Diane Amara. - Incarcerated.
-强光 -在监狱里
- Hardlight? - Incarcerated.
有谁是我们很久没见过的
Ugh. Who haven't we seen in a while?
疯狂杰克
Oh! The Mad Jacks!
他们是时下流行的儿童节目
They are the new hosts of the popular children's program
《光要亮 声要大》的主持人
"Bright Lights, Loud Noises."
这就奇了怪了
Everything's weird now.
下面我的新搭档将首次
And now my co-host will debut
献上她的超有趣科学歌♥
her super fun science song!
歌♥名是什么 切尔西
What's it called, Chelsea?
《暗物质》
"Dark Matter."
好的吧
Okey-dokey!
*我们四周*
*All around us*
*是神秘的物质*
*Is mysterious matter*
*让人迷惑的物质 令人不安的物质*
*Puzzling matter, unsettling matter*
*没人能解释清楚*
*No one can explain it*
*甚至没人能看见它*
*It can't even be seen*
*这就是暗黑的物质*
*It's such a dark matter*
所以它就叫做...
They literally named it...
*暗物质*
*Dark matter*
*暗物质*
*Dark matter*
暗物质
Dark matter.
一切皆无所谓
Nothing matters.
它在我脑子里
It's stuck in my head
我不会让它出来的
and I'm not going to let it out.
好吧
Oooookay.
我们休息一下吧
Why don't we take a short break?
监狱 退休
Prison. Retired.
监狱...
Prison...
监狱...监狱...监狱...
Prison... Prison... Prison...
我们收到了科学馆的
We have received the security camera footage
监控录像
from the Sciencetorium.
谢谢 大白
Thank you, Baymax.
等等 后退 那里
Wait. Go back. There!
我监测到了轮滑鞋
I detect the presence of roller skates.
那是斯图吗
Is that Stu?
没错 超音速斯图为什么
You are correct. Why would Supersonic Stu
想要哇哇博士的脑子
want Dr. Wower's brain?
他确实需要有个脑子
Well, he does need a brain.
大白 扫描斯图
Baymax, scan for Stu.
已经定位到超音速斯图
I have located Supersonic Stu.
话说 你要是在扮演切尔西表演时
You know, if you had a smidge more cheer
稍微表现得高兴一点
in your Chelsea Cheery performance,
那或许能让你更加融入 明白我的意思吗
it might help you blend in more. Know what I mean?
那个怪孩子喜欢啊
The weird kid is into it.
*暗物质*
*Dark matter!*
观众不止他一个
This isn't just about him.
要所有哇宝宝喜欢才行
You have to reach all the Woweroos.
趴下 喂
Get down! Hey!
我想去嘘嘘
I had to go potty.
投降吧 斯图
Give up, Stu.
你奶奶不在
Without your nana,
这次你肯定逃不出去了
you can't Supersonic Stu your way out of this one.
是吗
Or can I?
我生日奶奶送了我轮滑鞋
Nana gave me rocket skates for my birthday.
有它我能超音速...我
Now I can Supersonic Stu me... me.
停
Halt!
他没停
He did not halt.
下面我们要了解到 切尔西
I think we're about to learn that Chelsea
有鲜明的个性
has an electric personality!
对 就是 静电
Yeah. Anyway, static electricity
是正负电荷之间的一种不均衡
is an imbalance between negative and positive charges.
所以...
Ugh. So...
这种电荷可以在一个表面♥积♥累
These charges can build up on the surface.
就像你的感情
Like your feelings!
直到它们找到办法释放
Until they find a way to be released.
-看 科学也可以是让人炸毛的经历 -耶
- See? Science can be a hair-raising experience. - Yay!
我就知道你能行
I knew you could do it!
耶
Yay!
小心
Watch out!
孩子们 谁想开心一下
Hey, kids! Who wants to have fun?
我 我
Me! Me!
我说 谁想开心一下
I said, who wants to have fun?
*我是哇宝宝 我要说*
*I'm a Woweroo, and I've gotta say*
*我天生热爱科学*
*Loving all science is my DNA*
*生物 化学 物理*
*Biology, chemistry, physics, you know*
*我就爱科学 这是我的节奏*
*I'm all about the science, and this is my flow*
*比冰淇淋炫酷*
*Cooler than a fro-yo*
*像溜溜球疯狂*
*Crazy like a yo-yo*
*比鹈鹕更聪明*
*Smarter than a do-do*
*这就是我的节奏*
*This is my flow, yo*
*其实我叫速美子*
*My name's really Go Go*
今天的节目到此为止 哇宝宝们
That's our show for today, Woweroos!
下次再见
Until next time!
*我是哇宝宝*
*I'm a Woweroo*
*我告诉大家超级有趣的科学*
*Super fun science is what I do*
*我是哇宝宝*
*I'm a Woweroo*
*我给大家准备了*
*With a maglev surprise*
*磁悬浮惊喜*
*Just for you!*
暂停
Time out!
暂停暂停 我...我要休息一下
Time out. Oh, time out. I just need-- I just need a sec.
你们为什么追我啊
Why are you guys even after me?
最近我根本没犯什么罪
I haven't done anything even remotely criminal.
今天吧
Today.
好吧 除了偷棒球卡
Okay. Except for stealing some baseball cards.
还有糖棒 还有饭前吃了奶奶一个曲奇
And a candy bar. And one of Nana's cookies before dinner.
没别的了
And that's it.
饭前吃了两个曲奇
Two cookies before dinner.
写威胁小纸条给温蒂·哇哇呢
What about sending threatening notes to Wendy Wower?
什么 那不是我♥干♥的
What? I'd never do that!
我是资深哇宝宝啊
I'm a longtime Woweroo.
星级哇宝宝
《温蒂·哇哇的科学时间》是我第二喜欢的节目
"Wendy Wower Science Hour" comes on right after my favorite show,
仅次于《光要亮 声要大》
"Bright Lights, Loud Noises."
-我不信你的话 -是真的
- I don't believe you. - Oh, no, really.
不信你查我的观看记录
Check your local listings.
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表