剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
你好 我是大白
Hello. I am Baymax.
超能陆战队
第三季第十二集&第十三集
快点 用你的东西阻止那玩意儿
Quick! Use your thing to stop that thing!
恶心 真不敢相信你曾经是我身上的一部分
Ew, I can't believe you were part of me.
-谁准备好回家了 -我肯定准备好了
- Who's ready to go home? - I know I am.
可惜那是不可能的
Too bad that's never gonna happen!
你在说什么 柠蜜
Huh? What are you talking about, Honey Lemon?
-柠蜜是谁 -什...
- Who's Honey Lemon? - Wha...
求求你们放我出去
Please, let me out!
我不想下辈子都住在
I don't wanna live the rest of my life
黏黏舱里
in the Glop-Vac!
费罗尼·卡尔 你怎么会在这里
Felony Carl? What are you doing here?
我只是你梦境里虚构出来的
I am but a mere figment of your dream state.
醒醒
Wake up.
又来了 我很抱歉 费罗尼·卡尔
Oh no. It happened again. I'm so sorry, Felony Carl.
这个梦变得越来越可怕了
Every time I have the dream, it gets scarier.
没事的 伙计 不过现在开始我还是
It's alright, buddy, but I think I am gonna take the couch
-去睡长榻吧 -好吧 但那是沙发
- from now on. - Okay, but it's a sofa.
我现在不想跟你争这个
We are not having that argument again.
我就被困在那个黏黏舱里 好可怕
I was trapped inside that Glop-Vac and it was horrifying!
听起来很可怕 黏黏怪
That sounds horrible, Globby.
我很遗憾 你总是会做负黏黏怪的噩梦
I'm so sorry you're having nightmares about Nega-Globby.
负黏黏怪好像真的很难过
It's like Nega-Globby's really sad,
我能感觉到
and I can feel it.
负黏黏怪的确是诞生于你身上的一部分
Nega-Globby was created from a piece of you.
你们可能是心意相通的
It's possible you're psychically connected.
所以我感觉到的难过其实是负黏黏怪的情绪
So that sadness I felt is what Nega-Globby's feeling?
肯定是这样的 这也说明
That must be it. That would also mean
负黏黏怪也能知道你的感受
Nega-Globby knows how you're feeling.
那说明他知道我很想吃甜甜圈
Whoa. That means he knows I really want a donut.
大地 能给我们看看黏黏舱吗
Basemax, could we see the Glop-Vac?
正在解锁黏黏舱存放库
Unlocking Glop-Vac chamber.
你说得没错 黏黏怪
Aw, you were right, Globby.
他看上去很难过
He looks very sad.
-所以我们要把负黏黏怪放出来 -谁支持
- And that's why we have to let Nega-Globby out. - Who's with us?
不可能
No way.
-抱歉 -我不建议这么做
- Sorry. - That would not be advisable.
黏黏怪说他想吃甜甜圈后面的话我都没听进去
I stopped paying attention after Globby said he wanted donuts.
听我说完 黏黏怪是人和化学元素的混合体
Hear me out. Globby is a mix of human and chemical elements,
但人的部分是占主导地位的
but the human part is in control.
我们应该能找一张更好看的照片
Ugh. We could've found a better picture.
负黏黏怪完全是一个化学集♥合♥体
Nega-Globby was a complete chemical creation.
过多的肾上腺素让他变成了一个愤怒的怪物
Too much adrenaline turned it into a rage monster.
所以他应该永远留在黏黏舱里
Which is why it needs to stay in the Glop-Vac forever!
会议结束
Meeting over.
除非宏给黏黏怪
Unless Hiro created
开♥发♥一块文明人格的芯片
a civilized personality chip for Nega-Globby.
柠蜜的计划从技术上来说是可行的
Honey Lemon's plan is technically possible.
但是 那需要用...
But, it would have to work with--
合成大脑来装载芯片
A synthetic brain to house the chip!
我已经在制♥作♥了
I'm already working on it.
合成大脑
A synthetic brain?
柠蜜已经疯狂科学家模式全开了
Honey Lemon's going full-on mad scientist!
不知道这算不算疯狂...
I don't know if I'd say mad...
我觉得算 我见过这表情
I would. I know that look.
大脑来了
Here's the brain!
你还让它闪闪发光
You, uh, put sparkles on it.
我希望让它看上去不那么瘆人
I wanted to make it seem a little less creepy.
给 文明人格芯片
Here you go. Civilized personality chip.
抱歉 这不会发光
Sorry, no sparkles.
没关系 宏
That's okay, Hiro.
好了 等柠蜜放出负黏黏怪
Okay. When Honey Lemon releases Nega-Globby,
我们就要尽快把他控制住
we have to get him under control as fast as possible.
然后 我会把大脑放进去
Then, I will put in the brain.
这比甜甜圈都棒
This is even better than donuts.
但等结束后 我们能再去多来点甜甜圈吗
But after this, can we go for more donuts?
甜甜圈不是健康食品
Donuts are not a healthy snack.
是的 但那可是甜甜圈啊
Yeah, but donuts!
我无言以对
I do not have a counter argument.
大家都准备好了吗
Everyone ready?
蝴蝶 你认真的吗
A butterfly? Really?
上次就很成功
Worked last time.
-就是现在 柠蜜 -马上
- Now, Honey Lemon! - On it!
你能不能快点
Um, if you could hurry?
蝴蝶可不是什么力气大的生物
Butterflies aren't exactly known for their strength.
这可太不正常了
Well, that was unusual.
我想告诉你们 我很感激能有第二次机会
I want you all to know I really appreesh the second chance.
能成功真是太好了 我觉得我们就是兄弟
I'm so glad this worked out. I feel like we're brothers
或者表兄弟 或者堂兄弟 或者表堂兄弟
or cousins or brosins or cousthers.
不 听起来不大对吧
No, that doesn't sound right, does it?
看来每个家族都有一个你这样的
I guess there's one of you in every family.
是啊 我这样的
Yeah. One of me.
那是在嘲讽我吗
Hey, was that an insult?
我现在该去哪里呢
So, where will I lay my gooey head?
也许可以去一家小餐厅的阁楼
Perhaps a loft in an obscure foodie district.
也许你该先留在这里 等我们...
Uh, you should probably stay here until we--
确定你不是
Make sure you're not, you know,
疯子什么的
a maniac or anything.
看来大家都在恶语相向啊
Oh, we're being rude, I see.
我很擅长这个游戏 你的帽子烂透了
Two can play this game. Your hat is bad.
我很了解艺术 我知道我喜欢怎样的画
I know a lot about art, and I know what I like.
绝对不是这样
Not that.
其实
Well, actually,
这才是正确的蝎子式
this is how you do scorpion pose.
我知道 我正在做呢
Yeah, I know. I'm doing it, too.
-是吗 -是的
- Are you? - Yes.
-但你真的在做吗 -是的
- But are you really? - Yes! Ah!
等一下去吃玉米土豆卷吗
Wanna get Yaki Taco later?
我请客 但我得去趟ATM机
My treat, but I gotta hit the ATM machine.
说ATM机简直就像在说
ATM machine is really like saying
自动柜台取款机机
automated teller machine machine.
我最讨厌这种说法了
It's a major pet peeve of mine.
其实在晚上充电更省电
Actually, charging in the evening saves more energy.
我都没上过美术学院呢
And I didn't even go to art school.
你这么做也行吧
Well, that's one way to do it.
你可以说我是完美主义者
Yeah, you can say I'm a perfectionist.
我觉得不行 我就知道
I don't think so. I know so.
这衣服不行 其实
No to that shirt. Well, actually...
是啊 我会讲拉丁语 其实
Yeah, I speak Latin. Well, actually...
其实...其实...
Well, actually... Well, actually...
其实...其实...其实...其实...
Actually... Actually... Actually... Actually...
-只有我觉得负黏黏怪有点... -烦人吗
- Is it just me, or is Nega-Globby kinda-- - Annoying?
真不敢相信我会这么说
I can't believe I'm saying this,
但是他可能比理查森更恶劣
but he might be even worse than Richardson.
没错 但我们能怎么办 不能就这么把他赶出去
Totally, but what do we do? We can't just kick him out.
我有一个办法
I have a solution.
不行
No!
我很抱歉让你们陷入这种处境
I'm really sorry I put you all in this position.
负黏黏怪是一个令人难以忍♥受的万事通 但是
Nega-Globby is an unbearable know-it-all! But-- -
万事通 我不是万事通
Know-it-all? I am not a know-it-all.
我只是几乎在每件事上
I simply have more knowledge than you
都比你们了解得更多
on virtually every topic.
这就是万事通的定义
That is the definition of know-it-all.
我以为速美子会这么说 没想到是你 大白
I expect that from Go Go, but not you, Baymax.
请解释你的话
Please explain.
不需要解释了
No explanation necessary,
废物陆战队
Big Phony 6.
你们不会再需要把负黏黏怪赶出去了
You won't have Nega-Globby to kick around anymore!
他依然是我们要解决的麻烦 对吗
He's still very much our problem, isn't he?
也许人们会喜欢负黏黏怪
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表