剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
Hiro is feeling sad that Wasabi, Honey Lemon
宏感到有些难过 山葵 柠蜜
and Go Go may leave.
速美子可能会离开
It's not a big deal. Yes, it is.
不是什么大事 是大事
As you get older, things change and sometimes people move away.
随着你慢慢长大 事情会变 人会离开
Before I know it, you'll be old enough
在我不知不觉中 你也会长大
to head out on your own, and sure, I'll be sad,
独自生活 当然 我也会很难过
but we'll always be family.
但我们永远是一家人
You too, Baymax. Oh, bring it in.
你也是 大白 过来吧
Why steal robotic mascots?
为什么偷机器吉祥物
Noodle Burger Boy is clearly putting together a team.
面条汉堡小子显然是在组建一支队伍
I think so, but we need to figure out his next target.
我也觉得 但是我们需要找出他的下一个目标
Hyper-Potamus was described as state of the art.
超嗨河马被描述为技术最先进的
Good call, the hippo is the likely next target.
说得对 下一个目标很可能是河马
But we will be victorious
但胜利最终是属于我们的
because we live on Awesome Street
因为我们住在
with a summer house in Punch Butt Bay.
揍屁湾最棒街道上的避暑别♥墅♥里
I'll call Wasabi, Honey Lemon, and Go Go.
我给山葵 柠蜜 速美子打电♥话♥
No. No?
不要 不要
They're moving on from us.
他们要离开我们了
And we need to get used to life without them
我们需要习惯没有他们的生活
'cause if we don't...
因为如果我们不这样做
Time out! While we wait for our friends.
暂停 等等我们的朋友
We'll, uh, we'll give you two minutes, mister.
我们给你两分钟 先生
Okay, time's up.
好了 时间到
You were right from the start, Fred.
你从一开始就说对了 弗雷德
We can't count on them.
我们不能指望他们
I thought being right twice in a row would feel more satisfying.
我以为连续说对两次会有极大的满足感
But it doesn't. It just feels empty and sad.
但是并没有 只觉得空虚难过
This has become quite dark.
气氛有些阴沉了
Quite quickly.
霎那间
Let's focus. We gotta get to--
让我们集中注意力 我们得去
The Pizza Partytorium is in danger?
披萨派对广场有危险了
Sadly, it is true, managerial citizen.
很遗憾 是真的 公民管理者
But we're here to help.
不过我们来帮忙了
Do you really think Noodle Burger Boy
你们真的觉得面条汉堡小子
is gonna try to take my sweet Hyper-Potamus?
会抢走我亲爱的超嗨河马吗
Based on recent events, it is a probable outcome.
鉴于近期发生的事 这是一个可能的结果
There, there. Where is HyperPotamus?
没事 没事 超嗨河马在哪
Someone looking for the fun one? 'Cause that's me.
有人在找有趣的吗 那就是我
HyperPotamus. Okay, stay close to us.
超嗨河马 好了 跟紧我们
We'll keep you safe. Sorry, mister.
我们会保护你的安全 对不起了 先生
Hyper-Potamus belongs to our family.
超嗨河马是属于我们家族的
Crushroom ready to crush room!
冲击蘑菇准备好冲击房♥间了
By which Crushroom mean crush this room.
冲击蘑菇的意思是冲击这个房♥间
Which we in right now.
我们现在在的这个
Welcome to the Pizza Partytorium.
欢迎来到披萨派对广场
Let's have a smiling contest.
我们来一场微笑比赛吧
I can't believe we're gonna be related.
不敢相信我们要成为一家人了
Don't worry, it's not happening.
别担心 不会的
Yeah, no offense, but your team is no match for us.
无意冒犯 不过你的队伍根本不是我们的对手
Yep. The customer is always wrong!
没错 顾客永远是错的
Crushroom crush!
冲击蘑菇冲击
Oh no.
不好
Howdy and hello.
你们好啊
Hyper-Potamus, run.
超嗨河马 快跑
You mean like tag? Fun! Not it!
你是说像追拍游戏 有意思 抓不到我
I need a cookie!
我要吃饼干
Mini-Max, get Sara to safety.
迷你白 送莎拉去安全的地方
Follow me, citizen.
跟我来 市民
You are now safe.
你现在安全了
I'm in a mood, tiny.
我心情不好 小家伙
Out of my way!
给我让开
Help.
救命
Make it stop, make it stop.
快让它停下来 快让它停下来
Fun!
有意思
No.
追不上
Hey, wait up for Crushroom. No fair.
等等冲击蘑菇 这样不公平
I hate this ride!
我讨厌这段旅程
Sara still needs our assistance.
莎拉还是需要我们的帮助
Okay, everybody in.
好吧 大家都来吧
Help!
救命
Oh no.
不好
Help! Help!
救命 救命
Hang on!
坚持住
Oh, get me off this thing.
快把我弄下来
Please, no!
拜托 不要
Hey, what's up?
你好吗
Oh, we did it.
我们成功了
Yes, we won!
太好了 我们赢了
Not-not-not-not exactly.
不完全是吧
Hey there. From now on,
你们好 从现在开始
I'm serving up evil instead of pizza.
我要散布邪恶 而不是披萨
I got a big family of sisters, misters,
先生们 我有一大家子的姐妹
and we're gonna be big trouble.
你们麻烦大了
That is gonna be big trouble.
我们麻烦大了
Guys, I'm sorry Fred doubted you.
各位 很抱歉弗雷德怀疑了你们
Yeah. Wait, hey.
是啊 等等
Listen, you two knuckleheads.
听好了 你们这两个笨蛋
It doesn't matter what city any of us end up in.
重要的不是我们最终会留在哪个城市
Yeah, you know where we'll always be.
你知道在哪里永远都能找到我们
Right here. And if something bad goes down,
就在这里 如果真的发生了坏事
we'll be here, Hiro. Kicking butt.
我们会在 宏 重拳出击
Not like this time where clearly we got our butts kicked,
不会像这次一样吃别人的重拳
but you get it. Yeah.
但你懂的 是啊
We get it.
我们都懂
I do-do-do-do not get it.
我不太懂
My logic circuits are malfunctioning.
我的逻辑回路出现了故障
Let's get you fixed up, buddy.
我们去把你修好吧 小家伙
Uh, listen, y'all. Now, I hate to interrupt,
听着 我不想打断你们
but I'm still stuck up here
但我还挂在上面呢
and my shift just ended. Sorry.
而我的轮班结束了 抱歉
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表