剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表
你好 我是白球恩
Hello. I am Baymax.
超能陆战队
第三季第二集
谢谢你们来得这么快 伙计们
Thanks for getting here so fast, guys.
当然了 弗雷迪 你说是很重要的事
Of course, Freddie. You said it was important.
不仅仅是重要
Not just important.
超级无敌重要
Super-mega-important!
希斯克里夫 关灯 谢谢
Heathcliff, lights, please.
一日市长
慈善活动 一日市长
Charity auction: Mayor For a Day.
他们会宣布 我是获胜者
They're gonna say, I'm the winner!
-你怎么知道你赢了 -我的出价很大慨
- How do you know you won? - My bid was ginormous.
我的词汇库中没有"大慨"这个词
"Ginormous" is not a word in my vocabulary database.
你想说的应该是"慷方"
I believe the word you're looking for is "gimongus."
慷方
我的词汇库里也没有
Also, not in my database.
你为什么想当市长
Why do you wanna be mayor?
前五代的弗雷德里克森都做过一日市长
Every Frederickson going back five generations has been mayor for a day.
那真是太棒了 弗雷迪 你会怎么做
That's exciting, Freddie. What would you do?
改善公共交通
Improve public transportation.
真是个好主意
Oh, that's a great idea.
所有人都乘怪兽出行
By making everyone travel by Kaiju.
这段垮了
And now it's terrible.
是吗
Or is it?
上车
All aboard!
没错 很垮
Yep... terrible.
开始了 开始了
It's starting! It's starting!
市长 请为非市长们解释一下"一日市长"项目
Mayor, will you explain the "Mayor for a Day" program for us non-mayors?
没问题
Absolutely.
对市慈善资金做出最慷方捐赠的人
Whoever makes the most gimongus donation
将会担任一天的市长
to the city's charitable fund will be mayor for a day.
慷方
意味着他们能做任何真正的市长能做的事吗
Meaning they could do anything the real mayor could do?
比如新的交通系统
For example, new transportation system?
理论上来说是的
In theory, yes.
是不是很有趣
Well, isn't that something?
请您宣布吧
Will you do the honors?
下一任一日市长是
And the next mayor for a day is...
-怪兽时间到 -耶
- Kaiju time. - Yay!
我是理查森·摩尔
Richardson Mole.
作为市长 我的第一条法令就是
And as mayor, my first act will be
禁绝弗雷德·弗雷德里克森的脸
to repeal Fred Frederickson's face.
不
No!
我本来打算禁绝他的脸的
I was gonna repeal his face!
真不敢相信我失败了
I can't believe I failed.
我真为弗雷德里克森家族蒙羞
I'm a disgrace to the Frederickson name.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你家族早就不能再羞了
That ship sailed a long time ago.
速美子 现在别说这种话
Go Go, shh. Not now.
我总是梦想着有一天
I always dreamed that one day
我的自画像将会挂在一日市长市政厅里
my portrait would hang in the Hall of Mayors for a Day.
柠蜜已经画好了
Honey Lemon already painted it.
当然了 弗雷迪 你说很重要嘛
Of course, Freddie. You said it was important.
邦助 邦助 邦助 邦助
Halp. Halp. Halp. Halp. Halp.
我开设了邦助热♥线♥ 市政有急事就能打过来
I started a "halp" hotline so the city could report emergencies.
我是一日市长摩尔
Uh, Mayor for a Day Mole here.
有什么能邦助你的吗
Ugh! How can we "halp" you?
赶紧来我办公室 紧急事件
My office, now! It's an emergency!
-作为我新最好的朋友 -你给我打住
- As my new best friends-- - I'm gonna stop you right there.
-我们的关系是纯粹的职业关系 -随便
- This relationship is purely professional! - Whatever.
你们来得这么快真是太好了
It's a good thing you got here quickly
因为我需要你们为我的收藏品在这张海报上签名
because I need you guys to autograph this poster for my collection.
-认真的吗 -超认真
- Really?! - So really.
要写给"我最大的英雄"
Make it out to "my biggest hero."
一定要强调"我"
And make sure you underline "my."
算了 "最大"也要强调
Actually, underline "biggest" too.
算了 全都要强调
You know what? Underline everything.
真是浪费时间
Ugh! Talk about a waste of time.
-邦助 邦助 邦助 -我来 我来 我来
- Halp. Halp. Halp. - Me! Me! Me! Me! Me!
赶紧来我办公室 这次真的很重要
My office, now. This time it's really important.
什么事
What is it?
我觉得我们应该一起好好玩玩
I thought it was really important that we hang out,
因为最好的朋友就该这么做
you know, 'cause that's what best friends do.
当然了 但现在不是最好的时机
Sure, but now's not the best time.
我们需要随时准备应对突发♥情♥况
We need to be available to deal with urgent situations.
这很突发
It is urgent.
我突发需要你们...
I urgently need you to... um...
把那个迷你冰箱
move that mini-fridge from there...
搬到这里
to here.
邦助 邦助 邦助
Halp. Halp. Halp.
高风险警报 快点 陆战队
High-alert crisis! Move it, heroes!
欢迎回到我的超级英雄聊天室广播
Welcome back to my podcast Superhero Chat.
今天的嘉宾们无需我介绍了 超能陆战队
My guests today need no introduction, Big Hero 6.
邦助 邦助 邦助 邦助
Halp. Halp. Halp. Halp. Halp.
力度怎么样
How is the pressure?
有点太重了
It's a little too hard,
但还是有点不够重
and yet somehow not hard enough.
好了 够了
Okay, that's it.
再也不接理查森的"紧急"来电了
No more answering Richardson's "emergency" calls.
-超级英雄规矩 -你要怎么办
- Superhero rules. - What are you gonna do?
超级英雄规矩太蠢了 到底是谁想出来的
Superhero rules are stupid. Who came up with them, anyway?
你
Uh, you did.
伙计们 我了解摩尔 这事不可能消停
Look, guys, I know Mole. This will never stop!
他这样玷污一日市长活动
He's insulting my ancestors by making a mockery
借此讽刺我的先祖
of the Mayor for a Day program.
-邦助 邦助 -邦助 邦助
- Halp. Halp. Halp. - Halp. Halp.
-大地 无视来电 -邦助
- Basemax, ignore call. - Halp.
求邦助 超能陆战队
Halp! Big Hero 6!
邦助
Halp!
甜心 我刚织完你新的连体衣
Sugar plum! I just finished your new onesie!
太好了
Oh, yes!
肯定会超级舒服的 奶奶
Oh, I'm gonna get mad cozy, Nana.
小可爱 这小子是谁
Baby Beluga, who's the brat?
你说抓走市长
You said to take the mayor prisoner
引棒棒老板进入陷阱
to draw Boss Awesome into a trap.
是的 亲爱的 但市长是一个成年
Yes, dear, but the mayor is a grown-up,
女人
and a woman.
他都不是
This is neither.
理查森·摩尔 一日市长
Richardson Mole, Mayor for the Day.
放开他
Cut him loose.
等一下
Hey, hey. Hang on.
我是听到你们说想要报复超级英雄吗
Did I hear you guys are interested in revenge against superheroes?
-是啊 -你们对超能陆战队怎么看
- Yeah. - How do you feel about Big Hero 6?
-恨死了 -我也是
- Hate 'em! - Me, too.
我还以为他们是我被逼的朋友
I thought they were my forced friends.
报复那个滑冰运动员和她的马戏伙伴吗
Revenge against Skater Tot and her circus pals?
我喜欢
Yeah, I like it.
你怎么看 小伙子
What are you thinking, junior?
把他们引到陷阱里
Lure them into a trap.
报复成功
Bam! Revenge.
诱饵是什么
What's the bait?
我
Me.
真是太舒服了
Oh. So mad cozy.
你们在说什么
What are you guys talking about?
太好了
Oh, yes!
邦助 邦助 邦助
Halp. Halp. Halp.
够了 我要让理查森不要再浪费我们时间了
That's it! I'm gonna tell Richardson to stop wasting our time.
大地 接电♥话♥
Basemax, answer call.
你们好 马戏团怪胎
Hello, circus freaks!
如果你们要救你们的市长宝宝
If you wanna save your baby mayor,
那就到夜市广场见我们
meet us in Night Market Square.
-不许叫警♥察♥ -不许有乐子 不许...
- No cops! - And no funny business. And no...
剧集 | 剧集版超能陆战队(2017) | 导航列表