Jack 我说的是…我说的是"厚脸皮"
Jack, I said...I said "cheeky".
厚脸皮 厚脸皮 -Jack拼写错了
Cheeky. Cheeky. Jack can't spell.
哦 好吧 这说得通
Oh, OK, that makes sense.
因为我怎么可能……变♥态♥怪异?!
Cos I was like...creepy?!
哪里像了
In what way?!
为什么要列出离开的理由…
Why's it, um, a reason to leave...?
天啊 Yemi 你要退学吗?
Oh, my God, Yemi, are you dropping out?
我可不是轻易做出这个决定
And I haven't taken this decision lightly.
不像Jack 总在念叨自己是家里第一个
Unlike Jack, who keeps banging on about being the first in his family
上大学的人 而我将会成为我们家
to go to university, I'm actually gonna be the first in my family
第一个从大学退学的人
not to graduate university.
哇 哇 哇 哇
Wow. Wow, wow, wow.
所以 我能留在这里住一段时间吗?
So, can I stay living here for a bit?
我父母会非常生我气的
My parents are going to be very angry with me
我得想想 该怎么跟其他人说这件事
and I need to figure out how I'm going to tell the others.
跟你说实话 Yemi
To be perfectly honest with you, Yemi,
如果你没有说你要退学
if you hadn't just said you were dropping out,
其实我也打算劝你离开的
I would have asked you to leave anyway.
什么?-这所大学在时尚方面有点名气
What? This uni has a bit of a reputation for fashion
就是大家都知道 最优秀的人来了之后就会退学
and the reputation is that the best people come and then drop out -
而留下来的人 说实话 多少都有点没出息!
and anyone who stays is - is a bit of a loser, to be honest!
你在这里已经13年了
You've been here 13 years.
是的 我知道 但我不是一个追求时尚的女孩 对吧?
Yeah, I know, but I'm wasn't a fash-ist girlie, was I?
我可是个学商业和语言的书呆子 谢谢
I was a business and languages boff, thank you.
成绩接近二等一级 勉强及格
High 2:1, scraped by.
嗯 我来处理相关文件
Um, well, I'll sort the paperwork,
你可以在这里住到圣诞节
and, um, you can stay here till Crimbo -
然后我就把你扔到大街上!
but then I'm chucking you out onto the streets!
开玩笑的啦!
Only joking!
但我不是…哦
But I'm not... Oh -
实际上 那时候你就得搬走了
that is when you have to vacate the premises, actually,
所以我不是在开玩笑
so I'm not joking about that bit.
哦…
Oh...
哦 亲爱的 我想我累了 Russell
Oh, dear, I think I'm tired, Russell.
是的 都是味精的缘故
Yeah, it's all that MSG.
我想我该睡觉了
I think it's my bedtime.
哦…
Oh...
不过 还是谢谢你让我度过了一个美好的夜晚
Thanks for a lovely night, though.
说真的 我度过了最棒的一晚
I've honestly had the best night.
-真的吗?-真的!
Yeah? Yeah!
你看起来真帅
You look so handsome.
有种粗犷又有男子气概的感觉
Like, gruff and manly.
我也是 我是说 不是…
Same. I mean, not...
这就像是我有史以来最棒的第一次约会
It's like the best first date I've ever had.
伙计们 我们要给小费吗?
Are we adding any tip, my guys?
绝对不给
Absolutely not, no.
你想不想去我家?
Do you maybe wanna come back to mine?
我有一大罐能多益巧克力酱和两把勺子
I've got a large jar of Nutella and two teaspoons.
哦把勺子换成汤匙的话 行啊我想去 米勒先生
Ooh, make them tablespoons and, yeah, I might just do, Mr Millar.
真的吗? !
Yeah?!
Peggy 你在做什么?
NAN: Peggy, what you doing?
你好?
Hello?
你家就离这儿500米远
Your house is only 500 metres away,
所以 我可能不小心偷听了你们约会时的对话
so, I might've been occasionally listening in to your date.
这也太侵犯隐私了
This is so invasive.
听着 你不能再临阵退缩了
Look, you've gotta stop getting cold feet.
你能做到的 姑娘
You can do this, girl.
你需要提供你的生日 以及具体时间
You need your birthday, you need the time
然后是你出生的地方
and then the place that you were born.
出生地点?-没错
The place? Yes.
-对 就是像医院那样的地方 -这跟那有什么关系?
Yes, like the hospital. What's that got to do with it?
吓死人! -对不起 对不起 对不起!
hell! Sorry, sorry, sorry!
你…你还记得刚刚悄悄给我的那张代金券吗?
You... You know that voucher you just discreetly gave to me?
嗯记得 怎么了
Right, OK. Yeah.
上面说这个二维码已经被用过了
It says the QR code's already been used.
什么?
What?
代金券显示已被珊侬和南尼根斯
Used earlier by ShanandNanNigans
派对策划有限公♥司♥所使用抵扣
PartyPlannersLimited Incorporated@Gmail.com.
该死!不是吧
Fuck's sake.
别担心 我们分摊费用就行
Don't worry, we'll just split it.
不用不用 没事的 我能搞定
No, no. It's all right, I've got this.
好的 一共136英镑 请付款
OK, so, it's �136, please.
这么多吗?
Is it?
好
OK.
哦 金额太大 不能用感应支付
Oh, it's too much to tap.
对 因为是136英镑呢
Right, cos it's �136.
Danny 我们分摊一下不行吗?
Danny, please can we just split it?
绝对不行 好吗?滚远点
Absolutely not, all right? Fuck - just fuck off.
哦 居然可以
Mazing.
-下次见 -再见
See you later. See ya.
听着 不用道歉 我们没时间了
Look, don't apologise. We don't have time.
我很高兴你邀请我回来 因为…
I'm just glad you invited me back, because...
我觉得你会喜欢蓝色 然后
..I gambled on a bluey, and.
哦 Russell!
Ooh, Russell!
我给你看过我的新天鹅绒脚凳了吗?
Have I shown you my new velvet ottoman?
还没有呢
Not yet, no.
它是纯天鹅绒 从邓洛普买♥♥的
It's velvet. From Dunelm.
天啊 你真知道该对男人说什么
Oh, my God, you know exactly what to say to a man.
别再让我听到滚蛋这句话第二次
Never tell me to fuck off.
不…
No...
拜托 我又不是那种恶狠狠地说 “滚蛋” 对吧?
Come on, I wasn't telling you to, like, "fuck off" fuck off, was I?
我的意思是 "闪一边去!"
I meant like, "Fuck off!"
好吧 对不起 好吗?我只是手头很紧
OK, I'm sorry, all right? I'm just - I'm skint,
我奶奶存的养老医疗钱也快花光了 而且…
and the money my nan saved for her care is running out, and...
说不定我很快就得去做成人直播了
Look, I'm probably gonna have to start wanking on cam soon.
金先生 我的贷款批下来了
Mr King, I've had my loan come through,
所以我们平分账单
so we are splitting the bill -
这不会让你失去男子气概
and that doesn't emasculate you,
只是意味着我们是一对平等的伴侣 明白吗?
it just means we are an equal couple, OK?
好
OK.
你就像个孩子!
You're like a child!
好吧 我有一些坏消息
OK, I do have some bad news.
说吧 -我快30岁了
Hit me. I'm nearly 30,
我消化不良 撑得都没精力做♥爱♥了
I've got indigestion, and I'm too full to have sex.
哦 谢天谢地 我也是
Oh, thank God. Same.
不过好消息是
But, good news -
我们可以在我的新笔记本电脑上看电影
we can watch a film on my new...laptop.
-什么? -Jules送了我一台免费的MacBook
What?! Yeah, Jules gave me a free MacBook.
她说有一台闲置的
She said there was one going spare
因为有个阅读障碍的学生去加入ISIS了 所以…
cos one of the dyslexic students left for Isis, so...
哦 天哪!
Oh, for goodness' sake!
要是我们能好好支持那些有阅读障碍的孩子
If we just properly supported the dyslexic kids,
说不定他们就不会觉得
maybe they wouldn't feel the need
非得去加入恐怖组织了
to have to join a terrorist organisation.
我爱你
I love you.
你爱我?
You love me?
什么?
What?
你爱我吗 伙计?
You love me, mate?
滚蛋
Fuck off.