Oh, Tariq's going to go insane.
他会大发雷霆的
He's going to flip his lid.
他不会生气的 亲爱的
He won't be angry, loves.
没错
Precisely.
他会兴奋得不行的
He's going to be buzzing off his tits about it,
Peggy 他喜欢这样 他喜欢这一切
Peggy. He loves it. He loves all this,
他喜欢婴儿车、尿布和艾拉的厨房♥
he loves prams and nappies and Ella's Kitchen.
好吧 重要的事情先说
Right, first things first,
我得回那家破商店去
I've got to get back down that chazza shop.
我得把那些东西都拿回来
I've got to get all that shit right back.
你不能这么做 Shan
You can't do that, Shan.
我知道我不能
I know I can't.
我不应该开车 我现在的状况不行
Well, I shouldn't be driving, not in my condition.
-你刚刚就是开车过来的 -但我那时没有怀孕 对吧?
You just drove here! Yes, but I wasn't pregnant then, was I?
谢谢你 Brigitte 为房♥间做了净化仪式
Thank you, Brigitte, for sageing the room.
非常感谢
Much appreciated.
我参加的口语表达小组是一个大杂烩
My spoken word circle were a mixed bag,
所以我开始对成员们做笔记 有…
so I started taking notes on them. There was...
你是说 迪和多迪死在了隧♥道♥?
So you're telling me, Di and Dodi died in a tunnel?
哈! 那你一定是在开玩笑!
Ha! You must be 'avin' a bubble!
她是个麻烦 你看不出来吗?
She were trouble, can't you see?
还可能怀了宝宝呀
还可能怀了宝宝呀
Potentially pregnant with a baby.
她是我们伟大君主制的隐患吧
Potentially pregnant with a baby.
她是我们伟大君主制的隐患吧
She was a threat to our great monarchy.
She was a threat to our great monarchy.
当波浪拍打着我的胸口
And as waves hit the tips of my breasts,
上面覆着硫磺
covered in sulphur,
(对不起 真的押不了一点韵)
(对不起 真的押不了一点韵)
我的梦被泡在了醋里头
my dreams pickled in vinegar.
(对不起 真的押不了一点韵)
那我们开始吧
So we roll.
我说 两人一组
Two's up, I say.
爱就是爱
Love is love.
恨是迷途的爱
恨是迷途的爱
Hate is love misguided,
Hate is love misguided,
遭人讥讽 自渴望亲吻的
derided and spat out of lips that just need...
唇间迸发
..to be kissed.
Lucien是我坚持这门课程的主要原因
Lucien was the main reason I stayed on this course
也是我在eBay上买♥♥了一顶七点五英寸贝雷帽的主要原因
and the main reason I bought a seven-and-a-half inch beret off eBay.
哇
Wow.
现在轮到Jack了
Now Jack.
好
WHISPER: Yeah.
当我14岁时…
When I was 14...
哦 不
Ooh. Nope.
一开始就错了 伙计
I... started wrong, dude.
肩膀往后挺 说出真心话
Shoulders back. perform that truth.
当我14岁时…
When I was 14...
不行
No.
呃…
Erm...
要让人感觉
It needs to feel
你接下来要说的话
like whatever you're about to say
是从你内心最真实的地方发出来的
是从你内心最真实的地方发出来的
is coming from your authentic core.
is coming from your authentic core.
当我14岁的时候…
IMITATING BAMBOO: When I was 14...
对!就是这样
Yes! Boom.
很好 就是这样
Boom. That's it.
分享会之前 我不需要再听你说了
I don't need to hear you again until the sharing,
因为我知道你已经准备好
cos I know you've got it.
所以当我准备说出我的真心话时
So as I got ready to bare my truth,
Yemi终于袒露了他的秘密
Yemi终于袒露了他的秘密
Yemi finally bared his.
Yemi finally bared his.
你确定我可以留着这个吗?
Are you sure I can keep this?
我觉得自己像雪莉·贝西
I feel like Shirley Bassey.
来吧 坐下 我们得谈谈
Now come, sit, we need to talk.
我真希望这只是一时的冲动 但我再也无法压抑自己的想法
I really hoped it was a phase, but I can't help my feelings any more.
Yems 你是要出柜吗 因为宝贝 我好像已经知道了?
Yems, are you coming out, cos... I sorta know, babe?
呃我不是要出柜...
I'm less coming out... Hmm.
而是…要从大学退学
...and more... dropping out of uni.
我真为你高兴 但我会想你的
I'm really happy for you, but I am going to miss ya.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, me too.
但是 Yems 我们只剩几个月就毕业了
But, Yems, we've only a few months left.
我九月份就退学了
I quit uni back in September.
你还一直让我帮你做毕业论文!
You've been making me help you with your final year project!
我一直在忙活处理我的二手交易平台
I've been making bits for my Depop page.
我会一直在你身边的 Danny
I'll always be there for you, Danny.
我只是…我要去…
I'm just... I'm just going to be in...
巴黎? ! 他都没告诉我
Paris?! He didn't tell me that.
天哪
God.
唉 一切都要结束了 不是吗?
Urgh, it's all coming to an end, isn't it?
嗯
Hmm.
我也有点想离开伦敦
I'm sort of excited to escape London too.
真的吗? -是的
Really? Yeah.
我想念爱丁堡
I miss Edinburgh.
而我只有在
And the only time I get to go back
那些来自伦敦的讨厌的爱炫耀的家伙
is when fuck-face annoying show-offs from London
每年夏天带着他们烂透了的戏剧占领这座城市的时候 才能回去
take over the city each summer with their shite plays.
你知道Jack明年想把他的一些诗
You know Jack wants to take some of his poems
带过去表演吗? -他也是问题的一部分!
up there next year? He's part of the fuckin' problem!
嘿我可能也会演一出戏 -哦 得了吧
Hey, I might do a play. Oh, stop it.
我觉得你和我能维持异地恋感情
I feel like... you and me will be made long distance work.
是吗?
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
嗯嗯 我的意思是 你回去过夏天
Yeah, I mean, you know, you go back for the summer,
我可以留在这儿
I could stay down here,
在伦敦给咱俩找个小公♥寓♥
find a little cheeky gaff for us two in London.
我甚至可以去物色一下记者的工作
I could even, like, scout out for journalism jobs.
不 我…
No, I'm...
我想在爱丁堡读个硕士
I want to do a master's... in Edinburgh.
哦
Ohhh.
好
OK.
酷
Cool.
好吧
Yeah.
嗯
Hmmmm.
我可以住在爱丁堡吗?
Could I live in Edinburgh?
不 Danny 只有我要搬到那儿去
No, Danny, just I'D move there.
我就22岁了 我想最后一年的学生时光
I'll be 22. I want to have a final year of student life
在我的家乡度过 尽情释放自我
in my home city, just getting pissed up,
在我坚定地踏上“30岁以下30位杰出人物”榜单之路之前
before I solidly set my path to making the "30 under 30s" list.
好吧
Yeah.
我会经常见你的
I'll see you loads.
嗯
Hmm.
嘿,我们…我们没必要现在谈这个
Hey, we... we don't have to talk about this now.
好吗? 我们就…
Yeah? Let's just...
我们先顺其自然吧
我们先顺其自然吧
Let's just be.
Let's just be.
哦 天哪 那是我的包
Oh, my God, OK, there's my bag.
听着 你去拿上包就走
Right, listen, you just grab it and go
我去弄翻点东西 分散他们的注意力
and I'm just going to distract them by knocking something over
and I'm just going to distract them by knocking something over
用我的屁♥股♥什么的 -不 我才不呢
with my arse or something. No, I am not.
去问问那边那个女士 她看起来人不错
Go. Ask that woman there. She looks nice.
礼貌点 去吧
Just be polite. Go.
下午好 女士 今天过得怎么样?
Good afternoon, madam. How are we today?
很好 谢谢
Fine, thank you.
只是在为日常的抗癌斗争 尽点自己的微薄之力
Just doing our little bit in the daily fight against cancer.
嗯 很好 很好
Hmm, good, good.
嗯 昨天我来过
Erm, so, yesterday I came in
还做了笔小小的慈善捐赠
and I made a cheeky little donaysh,
但是我犯傻了 把我自己还需要的衣服捐给你们了
but, erm, stupidly I gave you clothes that I actually need back.
所以…那就是我的包
So that's... that's my bag there.
好吧 行 你可以拿走
OK, well, yeah, you can take it.
太好了 谢谢