You're still paying your Wonga payday loans, aren't you?
你不是每天都在还你的Wonga贷款吗?
You're still paying your Wonga payday loans, aren't you?
我跟你说过 别再提Wonga了吧?
What have I told you about mentioning Wonga?
你非要破坏你的生日让我难堪 是不是?
You just have to ruin your birthday for me, don't you?
MUSIC: Don't Mug Yourself by The Streets
#新的一天 又是宿醉后的清晨
# A new day, another morning after
#靠在椅子上 在一家油腻的自助餐厅
# Leanin' back on my chair in a greasy spoon cafeteria
#昨晚尽情狂欢 喝了不少啤酒
# Last night was some beer-lairy-ness done our way
#但转眼 我们又回到了 光天化日之下
# But again, we're back in the light of day... #
哦,不 哦,不!
Oh, no. Oh, no!
我…大伙们…大伙们 我被这东西卡住了
I'm... Guys... Guys, I'm stuck in the thing.
-哎哟 Danny -哦 不好意思
Ow, Danny. Oh, sorry.
这行李箱为什么这么大啊? 我们就住四晚而已
Why is the suitcase so big? We're here four nights.
你到时候就知道了 行了 和他们先进去吧 我一会儿就来
You'll find out, all right? Just go in with them. I won't be a sec.
不 我不喜欢它 我不喜欢这里!
No, I don't like it. I don't like it in here!
快点 Jack 帮帮我
Right, Jack, help me.
Corinne!别推……
Corinne! Stop push...
#你需要控制在自己 杰克 把你的手♥机♥放回去
# You need to hold it down, Jack, put your phone back
# 别再发呆了 吃点零食 就这么着
# Quit starin' into space and eat your snack, that's that
#你若不纠缠 她会更喜欢你
# She'll want you much more for not hangin' on
#要是我错了就叫停我 要是我错了就叫停我……
#Stop me if I'm wrong, stop me if I'm wrong...
你真是太 太慷慨了 Shan
This is all so, so generous of you, Shan.
我知道
Yeah.
这是我们的度假时光 宝贝咕咕
It's our holiday. BABY COOS
呃 你在干嘛 Rolf Harris?
Er, excuse me, Rolf Harris?
对不起 对不起 我以为…
Sorry, sorry. I thought...
难道我们不一起睡那张家庭大床吗
Are we not all staying in a big family bed?
哦 我的天哪 Tariq 我们甚至还没有第一次约会
Oh, my God, Tariq. We haven't even had a first date.
我们在我的厢式货车里一起吃了烤肉串啊?
We had a kebab in my van?.
不 那是一次在法律建议下的 非正式会面
No, that was a legally advised informal meeting
目的是讨论我们共同抚养孩子的条款
to discuss the terms of our co-parenting.
对不起 我只是… 我只是假设我们…
Sorry, I just... I just presumed that we...
好吧 永远不要假设
Right, well, never presume.
它只会让你和我出丑
It makes an ass out of you and me.
对不起 Jack 我会把婴儿监控器放在我床边的
Sorry, Jack. I'll have the baby monitor next to my bed,
我确实患有严重的睡眠呼吸暂停症
and I do suffer with severe sleep apnoea.
希望你能理解
Hope that's OK.
Russell的信息: 你平安到达就好, 我刚刚清理完Mel&Sue 拉在地板上的排泄物哈哈
噢…
Aww...
Gahimiri小姐吗?
Miss Gahimiri?
呼! #哒哒!
Huh! # Ta-da! #
我希望这是个玩笑
I hope this is a joke.
不是
No.
我记得 你之前说过你有多喜欢…野外露营之类的…
I mean, you said how much you love, you know, wild camping and...
而且酒店花销有点贵得离谱
I mean, the hotel was a bit on the spenny side,
所以我就在想 为什么不把你最喜欢的度假方式…
so I thought, you know, why not fuse your favourite holiday...
和希腊户外度假的乐趣结合起来呢?
..with the delights of outdoor Greece?
现在气温有36度呢 Danny
It is 36 degrees, Danny.
嗯嗯 确实很热
FLIES BUZZ Yeah, it's hot.
热得要命
It's boiling.
里面会凉快些
It'll be cooler in there.
啊…
Ah...
我的天啊 我要融化了 哦 这很糟糕 糟糕到极点了
Oh, my God, I'm melting. Oh, it is, it's bad. It is bad. It's awful.
你觉得你还能和我做♥爱♥吗
Do you think you're going to be able to have sex with me?
-我之前喝了好多水 -我可不想你满身汗水压在我身上
I drank a lot of water before. I don't want that on top of me.
我们不允许用酒店的淋浴 但是呢…
We're not allowed to use the hotel shower. But...
那我们该去哪儿洗澡呢?
So where are we supposed to wash?
如果你敢说 “大海”这种鬼话 Danny
And if you fucking say, "The sea," Danny,
我…真的 我对天发誓我会...
I... Honest, I swear to god...
你真觉得我们会去海里洗澡吗?!
Is that honestly where you thought we were gonna wash?!
我当然要说去海里洗啦! 不然我还能说啥?
Obviously I was gonna say the sea! What else was I gonna say?
你又看不上那脖扇…
You turned your nose up at the neck fan...
-离我远点 -而且我们连… 只是…
Get that away from me. ..and we've not even... Just...
真是个傻瓜
What a plonker.
你和我住吧
You are staying with me.
我们去阳台上抽根烟怎么样?嗯?
Shall we have a spliff on the balcony? Mm?
我在随身行李里偷偷带了些大♥麻♥
I smuggled in some hash in my carry-on.
嗯好 来一根 真的吗?
Yes, please. Yes?
呜! 太棒了
Ooooh! Yeah.
哦!谢谢你
Oh! Thank you.
Shannon…怎么了?
Shannon... Yeah?
是什么促使你成立了自己的派对策划公♥司♥?
..what drove you to set up your own party-planning company?
哎呀 Yemi 嗯
Aww, Yemi. Um...
我喜欢聚会 我喜欢策划
I love a party, I love a plan,
而且我喜欢为自己工作 不过最终的主要目标
and I love working for me, although ultimately the main goal
是成为苏格勋爵的下一位学徒 所以…
Lord Sugar:英国富商
is to be Lord Sugar's next Apprentice, so...
是成为苏格勋爵的下一位学徒 所以…
is to be Lord Sugar's next Apprentice, so...
所以 Yemi 你在考虑自己创业吗?
So, Yemi, you thinking of starting your own business, then?
是的 我的梦想 是打造一个有前瞻性的
Yep. My dream is my own forward-thinking,
挑战传统的女性服装品牌
convention-challenging womenswear brand.
哇哦!
Wow!
你喜欢我这件邦马奇长袖连衣裙吗?
Do you like my Bonmarche kaftan?
我觉得它挺挑战传统呢
Cos I think that's pretty convention challenging?
嗯它 嗯…还挺不错
Yeah, it's, um... Yeah.
总有一天我要设计一款长袖连衣裙 你来当模特
Yeah, I'll a design kaftan one day - you can model.
你听到了吗 Pegs 哦 我的天哪!
Did you hear that, Pegs? Yeah! Oh, my God!
Tariq 你听到了吗?
Tariq, did you hear that?
听到了 太厉害了
OVER MONITOR: Yeah. It's amazing.
Jack 你听到了吗?
Did you hear that, Jack?
听到了 我们都特么的听到了!我们不是就坐在一起吗!
Yes, we all fucking heard it! We're all literally sat together!
行吧
OK.
你们房♥间有什么情况?
What's the story in Balamory?
哦 我不知道 也许和四个男人共用一个房♥间
Oh, I don't know, maybe sharing a room with four men,
其中一个打鼾的声音 就像喘不上气一样
one of whom snores like he cannot breathe.
对不起 我在等
TARIQ: Sorry. I am waiting for
NHS:英国国民医疗服务体系
NHS走程序 动手术来拓宽我的左鼻孔
NHS:英国国民医疗服务体系
an NHS procedure to widen my left nostril.
哦!丹尼尔·克雷格在12点钟方向
Ooh! Daniel Craig at 12 o'clock.
Danny的中间名是克雷格吗?
Is Danny' middle name Craig?
哦 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
哇 她真的好美
Wow. What a woman.
她就像家乐氏特别系列广♥告♥里走出来的人!
She's like something out of a Special K advert!
她和那些家伙待在一起好几个小时了
She's been with those lads for hours.
是的 注意到了
Yes, noted.
嗯哼 我想我们今晚应该一起去同性恋酒吧
Do you know what? I reckon we should all go to a gay bar tonight.
你懂的 或者去
You know? Or just...
希腊人少点的任何地方
..anywhere where there's less Greek fellas
很明显地可以看出 那些希腊人想跟我女朋友上♥床♥
who clearly want to just shag my girlfriend.
Jack
Jack?
Jack
Jack!
哦 我的老天!
Oh, my Christ!
你那二级烧伤的样子
Your second-degree burns aren't going down well
在Faliraki同志社区可不受待见
with the Faliraki gay community.
Faliraki同志社区 太棒了
The Faliraki gay community are amazing.
我刚刚遇到了一个变装皇后 她叫Sue Vacki
I've just met a drag queen called Sue Vlacki.
大家一直给我买♥♥酒喝
Everyone keeps buying me drinks.
是啊 因为他们认为你是同性恋
Yeah, cos they think you're gay.
拜托 我对自己的性取向很有自信
Duh. I'm secure enough in my sexuality
才不会担心别人觉得我是同性恋
not to worry if people think I'm gay.
Jack 我也没办法啊 我成了希腊基佬们
And I can't help it, Jack, if I'm the masculine Adonis
梦中的阳刚美男子
of Greek gay boys' dreams.
或许我应该给一个男人买♥♥杯酒! 就这么办
Maybe I should buy a guy a drink! That's it.
老实说 Jack 我认为这可能是你唯一的方法了
To be honest, Jack, I think that may be your only tactic.
这里每个男人都很明显地是猛攻找猛攻 而你呢?
Every guy here is very much giving masc looking for masc, and you?
你看起来像只虾米
You look like a prawn.
Russell: 真希望我能亲眼 看到你的晒黑线
好了 Peg 浴室是你的了
TAP STOPS Right, Peg, bathroom's all yours.
哦 你看起来美极了 像年轻的Neneh Cherry
Oh, you look gorgeous. Like a young Neneh Cherry.
我不知道那是谁 我打赌她肯定辣妹一枚
I don't know who that is, but I bet she's as fit as fuck.
我不会回来太晚的
THEY LAUGH I won't be back late.
你想多晚就多晚
Be as late as you like.
Corinne在哪儿?