Great, thank you.
你知道吗 现在每两个人中就有一个会得癌症?
Did you know, though, that one in two will now get cancer?
真的吗?
Will they really?
那…太可怕了
That's... That's awful.
你知道吗 政♥府♥几乎没采取什么措施来缩短
Did you know that the government are doing little to reduce waiting times
那些需要治疗的病人的就医等待时间
for those needing treatment?
这并不让我感到惊讶 你知道吗?
That doesn't surprise me, do you know,
David Cameron:英国第53任首相
David Cameron:英国第53任首相
因为我真的开始讨厌戴维·卡梅伦了
because I've really starting to go right off David Cameron.
Samantha Cameron:首相卡梅伦的妻子
他和萨曼莎·卡梅伦的嘴唇都很薄
Samantha Cameron:首相卡梅伦的妻子
他和萨曼莎·卡梅伦的嘴唇都很薄
Him and Sam Cam have such thin lips
Samantha Cameron:首相卡梅伦的妻子
Him and Sam Cam have such thin lips
人们不是常说吗 永远不要相信嘴唇薄的人!
and it's just like never trust someone with thin lips!
有人说过我的嘴唇薄
People say I have thin lips.
不 真的吗?
No. Do they?
我不知道他们为什么这么说
I don't know why they're saying that.
太奇怪了 你有…可爱又丰满的嘴唇
That's mad. You've got... lovely big luscious lips,
我进来的时候就这么觉得
I thought, when I came in.
孩子们也可能会得癌症
Children can get cancer too.
呃 不好意思 我侄女需要这些衣服
Er, 'scuse me. My niece needs these clothes
}而且她一直都很慷慨
and she was being very generous,
所以稍微闭嘴一点
so back off a little bit.
行吧 -谢谢你!
Sure. Thank you.
只是很可惜 因为我们需要卖♥♥衣服
It's just a shame, because we need to sell clothes
才能继续我们对癌症的重要研究
in order to continue our vital research into cancer.
显然你的癌症研究做得不够好
Well, you clearly didn't do your cancer research properly,
Well, you clearly didn't do your cancer research properly,
对吧 亲?
did you, love?
否则我就不用埋葬我的丈夫了!
Else I wouldn't have had to bury my fucking husband!
你这个暴躁、恶毒、爱操纵人的婊♥子♥!
You aggy little cunting bitchy fucking wanker!
听明白了吗 谢谢
Have that. Thank you.
晚安 晚安
Goodnight, goodnight.
Pegs 别难过
Honestly, Pegs don't be upset.
圣诞节快到了
It's Christmas.
而且 说实话 她就是个
You know, quite honestly, she WAS being
暴躁、可恶、爱操纵人的小贱♥人♥
an aggy fucking nasty little manipulative bitch.
好了 我带来了
OK, so I've brought in
一些剪报
some newspaper cuttings.
我不在乎 最近怎么样?
I don't care. How's it all going?
嗯 我在想我的新题目是
Well, I'm thinking that my new topic is
no more page three:一场旨在终结《太阳报》在第三页刊登半裸女性照片的运动, 该行为自1970年起一直延续。在运动的压力之下,《太阳报》于2015年停止该做法。
no more page three -
no more page three:一场旨在终结《太阳报》在第三页刊登半裸女性照片的运动, 该行为自1970年起一直延续。在运动的压力之下,《太阳报》于2015年停止该做法。
《告别第三页》-
no more page three -
no more page three:一场旨在终结《太阳报》在第三页刊登半裸女性照片的运动, 该行为自1970年起一直延续。在运动的压力之下,《太阳报》于2015年停止该做法。
《告别第三页》-
no more page three:一场旨在终结《太阳报》在第三页刊登半裸女性照片的运动, 该行为自1970年起一直延续。在运动的压力之下,《太阳报》于2015年停止该做法。
no more page three:一场旨在终结《太阳报》在第三页刊登半裸女性照片的运动, 该行为自1970年起一直延续。在运动的压力之下,《太阳报》于2015年停止该做法。
一场结束主流新闻媒体
a campaign to end the objectification of women
no more page three:一场旨在终结《太阳报》在第三页刊登半裸女性照片的运动, 该行为自1970年起一直延续。在运动的压力之下,《太阳报》于2015年停止该做法。
no more page three:一场旨在终结《太阳报》在第三页刊登半裸女性照片的运动, 该行为自1970年起一直延续。在运动的压力之下,《太阳报》于2015年停止该做法。
物化女性的运动 -不
in the mainstream news media. No.
不行?-不 我想知道你的感情进展如何
No? No. I want to know how your relationship is going.
我更想谈谈我的论文
I'd rather talk about my dissertation, please.
I'd rather talk about my dissertation, please.
两者是一回事 -当然不是
They're the same thing. They're certainly not.
别跟我顶嘴 它们是你正在进行的 本质相同的项目
Don't answer me back. They are identical projects that you are pursuing.
在你这个年纪 什么都是研究 所以告诉我 感情进展如何?
At your age, everything is research. So tell me, how is it going?
我就是感觉 特别焦虑
I just feel anxious, like a lot.
为什么?
Why?
因为这是最后一年了 她说全都是
Well, cos it's final year and she's talking about
硕士课程 研究生计划和…
master's courses and grad schemes and...
我只是不想失去她
I just don't want to lose her.
这让你有什么感觉?
And how does that make you feel?
就像我上大学 是为了追求一些东西
Like I'm at uni to pursue stuff,
为了我自己的未来前进 当然我们…
towards my own future, obviously. And we...
我们真的很爱彼此 我知道我们是相爱的
我们真的很爱彼此 我知道我们是相爱的
Both really love each other. I know we do.
我不想让她觉得 这只是某种
Both really love each other. I know we do.
我不想让她觉得 这只是某种
我不想让她觉得 这只是某种
And I don't want her to think that this is just some, like,
And I don't want her to think that this is just some, like,
大学时期的临时关系 然后Yemi也要走了
temporary uni thing, and then, like, Yemi's leaving
还有毕业论文要忙
and there's the dissertation,
这让我感到恐慌 好像一切都要结束了
and it's made me panic that everything's coming to an end
and it's made me panic that everything's coming to an end
我不知道我自己该怎么做
and I don't know what the fuck I'm going to do.
嗯 我不知道那种感觉
Well, I don't know that feeling,
因为大家都知道我在布伦特大学待了13年
because I famously stayed on at Brent Uni for 13 years.
但是…你会没事的
But... I mean, you'll be fine.
这很可怕 但你会解决的
It's scary but you'll figure it.
我只是不想回到肯特郡 然后还一事无成
Yeah. I just don't want to go back to Kent and make nothing of myself.
嗯 信不信由你
Well, believe it or not,
在肯特郡也有一些人过得很幸福、很成功
there are some people in Kent who are very happy and successful.
人数不多 但还是有一些的
I mean, it's not loads but it's some.
之前的事我很抱歉
I'm so sorry about earlier.
我不断收到Russell的短♥信♥ 我只是…
I just keep getting these texts from Russell and I just...
Peggy…
Peggy...
你一直在冷落他
You've been ghosting him.
不 我没有 我只是不知道该怎么回复
不 我没有 我只是不知道该怎么回复
No, I haven't. I just haven't had the words to reply.
No, I haven't. I just haven't had the words to reply.
自从你看了他参加的 《与我共进晚餐》那期节目后
Have you gone off him since you watched his episode
你对他失去兴趣了吗? -没有 但是…
Have you gone off him since you watched his episode
你对他失去兴趣了吗? -没有 但是…
你对他失去兴趣了吗? -没有 但是…
of Come Dine With Me? No, but...
of Come Dine With Me? No, but...
我觉得后期剪辑真的害了他
I think the edit really did him dirty there,
我认为他没有意识到自己对文化如此不敏感
and I don't think he realised he was being that culturally insensitive.
I liked his hat.
我喜欢他的帽子
I liked his hat.
但今年圣诞节是我和Laurie的30周年纪念日 我只是..
But it's mine and Laurie's 30-year anniversary this Christmas and I'm just...
这让我有点意识到…
Sorta made me realise that...
Russell不是我的真命天子
..Russell ain't the one for me.
好 没关系的
Yeah, well, that's OK.
我想这就是我在店里崩溃的原因
I think that's why I sort of had a meltdown in the shop.
我正处于真正的愤怒阶段 也许是悲伤阶段
I'm in the real anger stage of grief maybe,
在这个阶段我没时间
where I haven't got the time
去理会任何人愚蠢的废话 你懂吧?
for anyone's stupid fucking bullshit, you know?
嗯好 好
OK, yeah.
不过在Lauren面前 还是注意下言辞
But let's watch your language in front of Lauren, though,
But let's watch your language in front of Lauren, though,
Peggy 他们那个年纪很容易学坏堕落
Peggy, please, because they're very corruptible at that age.
嗨 妈妈 你还好吗?
Hi, Mum. You OK?
我的歌♥单又连上你的手♥机♥了吗?
Did my song come through to you?
我很抱歉 我只是想让自己振作起来
I'm sorry. I just needed a little pick-me-up.
昨晚和Russell分手了
Broke up with Russell last night.
哦 不
Oh, no.
只是我对他的爱 永远比不上我对你♥爸♥爸的爱
I just won't love him like I did your dad.
我宁愿自己一个人 也不想和不适合的人勉强在一起
I'd rather be on me own than force it with the wrong bloke.
现在Shan走了 你也走了
And now Shan's gone and you've gone,
我觉得我得找回自我了 你懂的
I just think I need to find myself a bit, you know.
当然
Of course.
所以 我订了张机票
所以 我订了张机票
So, I've booked a ticket
So, I've booked a ticket
去南美洲旅游
to go travelling round South America.
什么? !
What?!
开玩笑的
开玩笑的
Kidding.
Kidding.
不 我等会儿要和奶奶去玩宾果游戏
Nah, I'm going to bingo with Nan later.
万一今晚玩得不开心 你想听听我写的诗吗?
Now, in case it goes badly tonight, do you want to read a poem of mine?
不了吧
Nah.
有一个男人来自哈罗
There was a man from Harrow
想和一只麻雀做♥爱♥咯
Who tried to have sex with a sparrow
麻雀说:“不行 你不能够
The sparrow said, "No, You can't have a go
“因为我屁♥股♥里的洞太窄咯 ”
"Cos the 'ole in my arse is too narrow."
还在吗?
Hello?
所以 在我的诗歌♥朗读之前 我们还有一场宣读仪式要参加
So, before my poetry reading, we had one more reading to go to.
Yemi's will.
Yemi的离别遗嘱
Yemi's will.
Yemi的离别遗嘱
我把我网络直播里的 消毒过的性用品留给杰克