Where's Corinne?
女同性恋们一直请她喝烈酒
The lesbians keep buying her shots.
哦…她在那儿
Oh...there she is.
嗯 你没事吧?
Hmm. You all right?
你怎么不去和那些希腊小伙子聊聊天呢?
Why aren't you chatting up any Greek lads?
我一次都没见你打开过Grindr
I ain't seen you on Grindr once.
因为我在希腊 Danny 不是因为我不想 而是因为这里
Because I am here in Greece, Danny, not for her but for here.
在这种假期里 Danny 我总是被那些男同志当成某种特殊癖好的对象
And on holidays like these, Danny, I am so often fetishised by gay men
我不会再让这种事情发生在自己身上了
that I will no longer allow that for myself.
看看周围
Look around.
这地方白种人的比例比圣诞节那天在M25高速公路外还高
M25:伦敦环形高速公路
This place is whiter than being outside the M25 on Christmas Day.
你没事吧?
Now, are you OK?
嗯嗯
Yeah.
嗯 嗯 我们…
Yeah, yeah. We're...
互相非常信任...所以
..very secure, so...
Corinne! Corinne! Corinne! Corinne!
THEY CHANT: Corinne! Corinne! Corinne! Corinne!
这阵仗可真大 我只是…
That's massive. I'm just...
呃...
Ugh...
你知道Tariq 昨天居然想吻我吗?
Do you know Tariq tried to kiss me yesterday?
就好像,“拜托 我们又不是在演《Hollyoaks Later》什么的”
Hollyoaks Later:一部长寿英国肥皂剧
It's like, "OK, we're not on Hollyoaks Later or something."
但是你喜欢他 不是吗?
But you like him, don't you?
什么?不 怎么会这么想?你从哪儿得来的这种想法?
What? No. What? Where have you got that from?
你们俩有个孩子呢
You had a baby together.
哦 这样啊 好吧!
Oh, right, OK!
怎么 就因为我和某个人有个孩子
What, cos I have a baby with someone,
就意味着我就得任人摆布了 是吧?这都2015年了 Peg
it means I'm just giving it away, does it? It's 2015, Peggy.
Caitlin Moran:英国当代最犀利的女作家之一
我觉得你得马上读点凯特琳·莫兰的书
Caitlin Moran:英国当代最犀利的女作家之一
I think you need to read some Caitlin Moran - immediately.
唉 我真搞不懂现在的约会
Well, I don't understand this modern dating.
Russell看过我裹着浴巾拍的自♥拍♥后 就再也没给我发过消息
Russell has seen my towel selfie and he ain't messaged me since.
真的吗?
Really?
消息已读 却没回复
Blue ticks, no reply.
哦 我的天哪 这是个危险信♥号♥♥ Peg 这是危险信♥号♥♥啊
Oh, my God, that is a red flag, Peggy. That's a flag de rouge.
不 把照片发到脸书上
No. Get it up on Facey-B,
让大家给点个赞 留个言
get the likes coming in, get the comments coming in -
让他瞧瞧他错过了什么
we'll show him what he's missing out on.
啊哟 天哪 最近怎么样 兄弟?
All right, geez. How's it hanging, man?
呃…还行
Er...OK.
你…你想喝点东西吗?
Do-do you want a drink?
呃 好呀 老兄 不错
Er, yeah, mate, nice.
我就跟大伙一样 给我来一大杯…啤酒就行
I'm just a normal bloke, so just a big...beer would do me.
呃…
Er...
Corinne! 我能和你聊两句吗
Corinne! Can I have a chat?
行
Yep.
你是故意不想和我待在一起 还是…
Are you, like, purposely trying not to spend time with me, or...?
我知道我在住宿的事上搞砸了
Like, I know I fucked it with the accommodation,
但我的本意是好的
but, like, I had good intent.
对不起 开个双关语玩笑
Sorry, 'scuse the pun.
什么?你一下午都在和三个希腊小伙子蹦蹦跳跳的
What? You jumped around with three Greek fellas all afternoon.
希腊小伙子
The Greek fellas?
哦对 就是我一直招手让你过来一起玩的那几个
Yep, the ones that I kept gesturing for you to come and join,
就是现在在角落里亲嘴的那几个
who are now all snogging each other in the corner?
没错
Yep.
呃 我是说…是吧
Well, I mean... Yeah.
…你现在很享受那些女孩的关注啊
..you're enjoying the attention of these girls now.
哦哇 因为我是双性恋
Oh, wow. Just cos I'm bi,
那我就一定想把那些女孩都吃干抹净 是吧?
then surely I must want to eat all these girls out, right?
你刚刚从那女孩手上就那样吞下一个烤肉丸
You just munched through a kofte with that one.
你有时很可笑 丹尼
You're ridiculous sometimes, Danny.
如果你因为我没有花足够的时间和你在一起而生气
If you're upset because I haven't been spending enough time with you,
那么是的 实际上 我很抱歉 好吗?
then, yes, actually, for that I'm sorry, OK?
我当时很恼火 想独处一段时间
I was fucked off and I wanted space.
但你其他那些抱怨 真的可以见鬼去了
But all your other qualms can truly get to fuck.
对不起 我能拿一下我的包吗? 很高兴认识你们
Sorry, can I just get my bag? Nice to meet you.
Corinne 我…
Corinne, I'm...
所以当你还在“冷宫”的时候
So whilst you were in the doghouse,
Dmitri贴心地给我点了杯最女生化、最冰爽的饮料
Dmitri here sweetly ordered me the girliest, coldest drink possible.
啊!
Argh!
啊 我的皮肤好痛!
FISHBOWL SHATTERS Argh, my skin!
啊…喂!啊 不好意思
Ah... Oi! Ah, I'm sorry.
啊!啊! 好了 好了…
Argh! Argh! All right, all right...
好痛!好痛!
It burns! It burns!
好痛!好痛!
王八蛋
It burns! It burns!
王八蛋
Russell还是没回复 但我的脸书消息爆♥炸♥了
Still no reply from Russell, but my Facey-B is popping off.
哦 多少条评论了?-四条
Oh, how many comments? Four.
去你的 他们都说啥了
Fuck off. What they saying?
嗯…“看起来你在偷偷度假呢”
Um... "Looks like you're having a cheeky holiday."
“干杯 姑娘 ”
"Bottoms up, girl."
呃 “很高兴看到你的背影 ” -什么?
Er, "Nice to see the back of you." What?
酒吧里的Gary评论了 嗯…
And Gary from the pub has put up, um...
"屁♥股♥不错 Pegs"
Ph, "Nice arse, Pegs."
哦 我的天哪!我的天啊!
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
哦 完了 哦 不
Oh, shit. Oh, no.
哦 该死 Peggy!
Oh, shit, Peggy!
我不知道我屁♥股♥露出来了 -噢
I didn't know my arse was out. Oh.
而且他还是特么的没回复
And he still hasn't fucking replied.
男人都是混♥蛋♥!
Men are CUNTS!
来根大♥麻♥烟吗 Peggy?
Big old dooby, Peggy?
好啊
Yeah.
#男人是混♥蛋♥ 男人是混♥蛋♥ 男人是混♥蛋♥…#
# Men are cunts, men are cunts, men are cunts... #
#男人是混♥蛋♥ 男人是混♥蛋♥ 男人是混♥蛋♥…#
BOTH: # Men are cunts, men are cunts, men are cuuu... #
问题是
The thing is,
我知道Danny把你惹生气了 但是…
I know Danny messed up with you, but...
他是一个好孩子
..he's a good boy.
是啊 他就是这样的 一个没有安全感的蠢货
Yeah, he's just such an insecure prat sometimes.
你知道吗 我生孩子的时候 真的特别害怕…
Do you know, when I was really scared when I was having the baby...
Danny紧紧地握着我的手…
..Danny held my hand so tight...
哦…
Oh...
就在我开始 用力 用力 再用力的时候
..and just as I was starting to push and push and push,
然后我就开始拉屎了 满产床都是
and I was shitting out turds, like, all over the birthing bed,
就像…
just like...
说实话 那股恶臭 直冲进每个人的鼻孔
And this toxic stench, honestly, hit the back of everyone's nostrils.
同时 它就像柏油在填补路面的坑洞
At the same time, it was like tarmac filling up a pothole,
而丹尼…
And Danny...
说得我都情绪上来了 但Danny
I'm going to get emotional, but Danny...
…只是更紧地 握着我的手
..just fucking held my hand even tighter.
在我看来
And, as far as I'm concerned,
那就是个 真正好男人的标志
that is the sign of a really good bloke.
哦 我的天哪 Peggy 你生病了吗?
Oh, my God. Peggy, have you been sick?
呃!…
CORINNE: Urgh...
哦 我的天 你看起来像迈克尔·杰克逊!
Oh, my God, you look like Michael Jackson!
啊…
Ugh...
你知道吗 我把大部分奖金都花在这个假期上了
You know, I spend most of winnings on this holiday
可每个人看起来都一副压力山大的样子!
and everyone just looks bloody stressed!
Peggy昨晚喝得烂醉如泥
Peggy got absolutely rat-arsed last night,
Yemi连早餐 早午餐或午餐都懒得下来吃
Yemi's not even bothered to come down for breakfast, brunch or lunch.
他在睡觉…
He's having a kip...
…因为我们其他人谁都没得好觉睡
..cos none of us could get any sleep.
要我说 我曾经历过2004年的海啸
I mean, I survived the 2004 tsunami,
所以我觉得任何假期都比那次强
so I suppose any holiday's better than that.
嘘 Tariq 这不关你的事
Shh, Tariq. This isn't about you.
好吧 今晚 我们必须振作起来
Right, OK, tonight, we need to cheer up,
去海滩酒吧 拿一些巧克力
go beach bar and take some of this choccy
我昨晚在吸烟区从一个家伙那儿弄来的
that I got off a geezer in the smoking area last night.
是那个卖♥♥魔菇 留着脏辫的白人吗
Was it a white guy with dreadlocks that was selling magic mushrooms?
无可奉告
No comment.
这次旅行我就想和朋友们坐在一起
All I wanted this trip was to sit with friends,
喝瓶芬达柠檬汽水 吃点美味的橄榄
have a Fanta Limon, some nice olives,
然后尽情放纵 但现在这只是一场灾难