他们才是我理想中的行业模样
who make up my dream industry.
而不只是学生
Not just students
他们已经承认我才华更高 更优秀
who've already conceded to my higher levels of talent.
听着 我有个愿景 Jack
Look, I have a vision, Jack.
我可不想干那种烂大街的时尚行业初级工作
I don't want some shitty junior fashion job.
我想创立自己的独♥立♥品牌
I wanna to set up my own independent label.
我想我现在就要行动
And I wanna do it now.
我们只剩一年时间了
We've got one more year left.
还有Danny…
And Danny...
Danny只听你的话
Danny only listens to you.
好吧 我很抱歉
Right, I'm so sorry.
没关系
It's fine.
我不是故意的 只是我今天有很多事要做
No, but I just had so much to do today,
听着 那辆电动滑板车不是我的 好吗?
I'm, look, that e-scooter is naaat mine, all right?
请你坐下来好吗?
Will you just sit down, please?
我只是 我刚才跟Jules聊了很久
I just - I was talking to Jules for, like, an age,
我还是不知道我的论文要写什么
and I still don't know what to do my dissertation on -
我很沮丧 因为我也不能写《舞动人生》
and I'm gutted, cos I can't do it on Billy Elliot
因为显然去年有个蠢货写过了…真的很对不起
cos apparently some gimp done it last year... Look, I'm sorry.
行了 别说了 闭嘴 Danny
Right, no - shut up. Shut up, Danny.
好吗? 我要你离开
OK? I want you to leave.
从那扇门出去 到外面去 平复一下情绪
Through that door, fuck off outside, shake it off,
然后像没迟到一样回来
then come back in here like you weren't late.
好吗?我想和正常状态的Danny好好约个会
OK? I want a proper date with the proper Danny, please.
抱歉 祝你们今晚愉快
Sorry, enjoy your evening.
交往纪念日快乐
Happy anniversary.
交往纪念日快乐 你这个傻瓜
Happy anniversary, you silly billy.
到处都是屎
There was shit everywhere. Mm.
我从未见过这么多的人类粪便
I have never seen such quantities of human poo -
我们必须假装什么都没发生
and we just had to pretend like it wasn't happening. Yeah.
但那味儿可太难闻了
But it STANK.
而且 那些爱尔兰助产士也知道这情况
And, you know, those Irish midwives, they knew it, too.
抱歉这么较真
Sorry to be a Nazi,
但你们在这张桌子的用餐时间只剩45分钟了
but you've only got about 45 minutos left at le tablah,
所以 要是你们想点些美味佳肴
so, if ya wanna order some yummy scrummy grubby wubby,
那就赶紧下单 伙计!
then do so now, buddy!
不好意思 可你们还没给我们菜单呢?
Sorry, you haven't...you haven't given us any menus, though?.
都写在那块黑板上呢 伙计
It's all on the chalky-B, my man.
哦是吗 那块字迹难辨的黑板
Yes. That illegible board.
没错 这边有点类似小盘菜的模式
Yeah, it's like a small plates kinda sitch,
所以 嗯 我建议
so, um, I'd recommend, um...
多少合适呢?四盘 五盘…?每人八盘
What is it? Four, five...? Eight plates per pers.
每人八盘?! 每盘差不多要九英镑呢
Per person?! They - they're like nine quid each.
现在 我能开始给些推荐吗?
Now, can I do some recommendations?
行 行 可以
Yeah, yeah. Yes.
嗯好 我推荐素甜菜根
OK. Well, I'd recommend the vegan sweet beets -
或者 对于我们这些老派的肉食爱好者来说
or, for my old-skool meat eaters,
风味风干牛肉拼盘
the bad boy bresaola bread board,
它带有一个“从primavera -回来的阶梯”
which comes with a "lads-back-from-Primavera-
”needs-a-snacky-wacky-croquetta stacky”,
"needs-a-snacky-wacky-croquetta stacky",
还有几片小小的酸面包片
and some tiny, tiny slices of sourdough
上面还有烤得恰到好处的卡哈特标志
which have a perfectly toasted Carhartt logo on top.
我一个字也听不懂 你们有汉堡之类的吗?
I didn't understand a word of that. Have you got, like, burgers?
有的 -你们餐厅有汉堡是吧?
Yeah. You do?
当然有 -行 那就好 咱们就…
Yeah, of course. Yeah, OK, that's fine. Let's just...
萨洛蒙运动鞋牛肉小汉堡
The Salomon sneaker steak slider.
运动…运动鞋? -萨洛蒙运动鞋牛肉小汉堡
Sneak... Sneaker? Salomon sneaker steak slider.
啥 像运动鞋那样的?
What, like a trainer?
对 就像运动鞋 但它是个汉堡
Yes, like a trainer, but it's a burger.
嗯 我的酒喝光啦!
Mm, I'm all out of wine!
哦…
Oh...
哦 靠 我的天啊!
Oh, fuck it. Oh, my God!
Shannon 她给我穿了一件山寨的塑身裤
Shannon, she gave me terrible knock-off Spanx.
谢天谢地 我还以为你得了骨关节炎呢
Thank God, I thought you had osteoarthritis.
你知道 要是那样我也能接受 但是……!
Which, you know, I'd be all right with and all that, but...!
嗯 还没有呢
Well, no, not yet.
所以…
So...
让我把它脱了 你能帮我吗?
Let me take it all off. Will you help me?
行 行 当然可以
Yeah. Yeah, OK.
我也可以同时把我的衣服脱掉一些
I can take off some of mine off at the same time.
不 不 我是说…
No, no, I mean...
先把我从沙发上扶起来 Russell!
..help me off the sofa, Russell!
哦 天哪 对 抱歉!
Oh, gosh, yeah, sorry!
嗯好 -麻烦你了
OK. OK?
-好 -谢谢
Yeah? Yeah.
说真的 我还没走的唯一原因就是…
Literally the only one reason I haven't left already is because...
虽然很烦人 但是我爱你们
..annoyingly, I love you all.
我在这里很开心…
And I am happy here...
但这还不够
..but it's not enough.
那么 Yems…
Then, Yems...
我需要放手让你走了
..you need to go.
上大学是我做过的最可怕的事
Me coming to uni was the scariest thing I've ever done -
不是因为我是家里第一个上大学的
not cos I was the first in my family to go,
也不是因为我知道自己暗地里喜欢男人 而是…
nor cause I knew I secretly liked cock, but...
我不想把我妈一个人留下
..I didn't wanna leave my mum all by herself...
嗯 我明白
Yeah, I understand that.
但我得把自己的未来放在首位
..but I had to put my own future first -
这也是你要做的
and that's what you have to do.
即使我会非常想念你
Even though I'll miss you so much.
Yemi 你一直是我们所有人中最有才华的
Yemi, you've always been the most talented one out of all of us.
别告诉Corinne我说了这句话
Don't tell Corinne.
嘿 过来
Hey, come here.
听着 我不想让你为我付钱 好吗?
Right, I don't want you paying for me, OK?
所以我坚持各付各的
So I insist we go Dutch.
我也是这么想
Snap.
莫名其妙的默契
Double Dutch!
哦 我的天哪!
Oh, my God!
哦,不!来吧 亲爱的 你吃
Oh, no! Come on, you go for it, love.
-不 你吃吧 -不 不 这是你的
No, you have it. No, no. It's yours.
说真的 Russell 这是你的饼干!
Seriously, Russell, your cracker!
我可以喂给你吃
I could feed it to ya.
好耶!
Yes!
嗯哼!
Mm!
哦,对不起!
Oh, sorry!
啊! 啊!
KNOCKING Agh!Agh!
我吓到你们了吧?是不是?
LAUGHS: Did I make you jump? Yeah?
你们在做什么?
What are you do..?
你们在看什么 恐怖片之类的吗?
What are you watching, a scary movie or something?
我们在看《舞动人生》
We're watching Billy Elliot.
哦 我的天哪!我的天啊!
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
加油 伙计 加油 你能做到的
Come on, mate. Come on, you can do this.
她吻了你
She snogged you.
你去了她家 还花了85英镑请人照看狗
You're round her gaff and you've spent �85 on a dog sitter.
今晚可能就是那个夜晚
Tonight could be the night.
哦 对不起 亲爱的 -不不 没事的
Oh, sorry love. No, don't worry.
我只是要梳洗一下
Just gonna freshen up.
哦 很好 嗯嗯
Oh, yeah, great, yeah.
那你去吧
Well, freshen away.
-谢谢! -好的!
Thank you! OK!
Laurie…
Laurie...
抱歉问一下 Jules 你为什么来这里?
Sorry, Jules, why are you here?
呃 我就是来给Danny送点东西
Er, just came to drop something off for Danny,
呃 对不起 小伙子们
Er, sorry, lads,
请告诉我 我看到的不是
please tell me I am not looking at
大学里丢失的众多白板之一吧!?
one of the university's many missing whiteboards?!
呃…不是 -看在老天的份上!
Er... No. Oh, for God's sake!
哦 我的天哪!
Oh, my God!
Yemi 这是真的吗?
Yemi, is this true?
你真的觉得我很变♥态♥吗?
Do you really think I'm creepy?
哦我的天 不 不 我 我没有…
No. Oh, my God, no, no - I, I didn't...