and just get fucked up the arse. But it's just been a disaster.
老实说 我觉得你本来也没打算这么做
Honestly, I don't think you were going to do it anyway.
你的第一次应该是和你信任的人在一起
Your first time should be with someone you trust.
如果你在问我 那我的答案是不行
If you're at all asking me, then no.
对 我知道 我没问你
Yeah, no, I wasn't asking you.
我是说 这或许是个好主意 但是…
I mean, it maybe would've been a good idea, but...
可惜 我来这儿只是为了看书 所以…
..alas, I am solely here to read, so...
当然
Of course.
但是 呃 也许你和我 这个想法有在我脑海中闪过…
But, er, maaaaybe the thought of you and me had crossed my mind...
但我们只是朋友 我们不能那样做
..but we're just friends. Yeah, we couldn't do that.
是的 不 我们不能
Yeah, no, we couldn't.
我们不能那样做
We couldn't do that.
不 我们不能那样做
No, we couldn't do that.
我们不能那样做 我们不能…这样做
We couldn't do that. We couldn't...do that.
而且我们真的不能这么做
And we actually can't do that
因为Tariq整晚都和Lauren在我们的房♥间里 所以…
because Tariq's in our room with Lauren all night, so...
噢 Danny
Oh, Danny!
Corinne 我真的 真的很抱歉 好吗?
Corinne. I'm really, really sorry, right?
我昨晚真是个混♥蛋♥
I was a royal prick last night.
我当时就是心烦意乱 还疑神疑鬼的 我很...对不起
And I was just, like, put out and paranoid and I just... I'm sorry.
给你
For you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很抱歉 冷落了你
And I'm sorry for cold-shouldering you.
没关系
It's all right.
你还记得这个舞步吗? -舞步?-是的
Do you remember the routine? The routine? Yeah.
我当然记得那个舞步 这舞步还是我发明的呢 没错
Of course I remember the routine. I invented the routine. Yeah.
你准备好了吗? 五 六 七 八 向右转
You ready? five, six, seven, eight, to the right.
#在夜晚 我想起了你……#
# At night, I think of you... #
手势交换
And across.
#我想成为你的女人 也许
# I wanna be your lady, maybe
#如果你有空 就给我打电♥话♥ 宝贝…#
# If your game is on, give me a call, boo... #
Jack Jack Jack 你为什么总是
Jack, Jack, Jack, why are you always trying to have sex
想在残疾人厕所里做♥爱♥
in a disabled toilet facility?
嗯 我爸爸去世后
Er, well, after my dad died,
当我在学校想哭的时候
when I wanted to have a cry at school,
我总会去残疾人厕所
I used to go in the disabled loos,
因为它更宽敞 你懂的吧
just because it's more spacious, you know?
我可以把我的外套挂在上面
I could put my blazer up there,
我可以把笔记本电脑放在这里
I could put my laptop here
然后在厕所里看《洛林秀》
and watch Lorraine whilst on the loo.
行了 不行 Jack
Right. No, Jack.
作为朋友 如果我们要有一段相互信任、亲密的交流
If we're going to have a trusting intimate encounter as friends,
那我们需要有一点点自尊
then we do need some modicum of self-respect.
哦 我知道了!
Ooh, I know!
#我跟随你
# I follow you
#我 我跟随
# I, I follow
#我跟随你 黑暗厄运 亲爱的
# I follow you, dark doom, honey
#我跟随你
# I follow you
#我 我跟随
# I, I follow
#我跟随你 深海 宝贝
# I follow you, deep sea, baby
#我跟随你
# I follow you
#我 我跟随
# I, I follow
#我跟随你 黑暗厄运 亲爱的
# I follow you, dark doom, honey
#我跟随你…#
# I follow you... #
我想我确实喜欢Tariq
I think I do like Tariq.
但这让我害怕
But it just scares me.
因为 要是有一天我把他惹恼了 然后他就离开我了怎么办?
Cos, like, what if I fuck him off one day then he just leaves?
就像 每个人都会离开我 - 我爸爸 我妈妈
Like, everyone leaves me - my dad, my mum,
姜汁辣妹 (辣妹合唱团成员)
Ginger Spice.
听着 Shan 试试看吧 和Tariq一起
Look, Shan, just go for it with Tariq.
只需要慢慢来
Only take it slow.
我要去找他
I'm going to find him.
我现在就去找他
Now. I'm going to go find him now.
哦 不 我不是那个意思… -决定了
Oh, no, I didn't mean... Yep. Oh.
Russell: Pegs 我很抱歉 我把手♥机♥ 落在咖啡厅的厕所了 现在才找回来 希望你度假玩的开心
还有 屁♥股♥很辣
啊!
Ack!
所以 我就是在这里 终于失去了我的童贞
And so this was where I finally lost my bumming virginity,
和我最好的朋友之一 在希腊悬崖的边上
with one of my best mates, on the edge of a Greek cliff,
就像乔治·迈克尔可能会希望的那样
like George Michael would've wanted.
我说我真的很享受那过程 会不会很奇怪?
Is it weird if I say I really enjoyed that?
我希望如此!我也是
I would hope so! I did, too.
但发生这种事是不是很疯狂?
But is it mad that happened?
不 其实还好
No, not really.
我们第一次见面那晚就该上♥床♥了
We would've had sex the first night we met
要不是你扯掉了 我的鼻中隔穿孔钉
if you hadn't ripped out my septum piercing.
然后我就这样认识了你 Jack
And then I got to know you, Jack,
而且我…我当时真的不想和你上♥床♥
and I...I really didn't want to have sex with you,
因为你显然是个新手 -你说的是
because you were clearly a novice. Right.
但是现在…
But now...
我觉得你准备好了 这很好
..I think you're ready, and that was nice.
但是你认为我们应该那样做吗?
But do you think we should have done that?
我们不是Danny和Corinne
We're not Danny and Corinne.
听着 我们以后绝对不会再这样做了
Look, we are never going to do that again,
但我不后悔
but I don't regret it,
事实上 你比我想象的要好得多
and, actually, you were a lot better than I thought you'd be.
哦 谢谢你 Yemi
Aw, thank you, Yemi.
不过 我得给你写些下次的注意事项
However, I will have to write you down some pointers for next time.
注意事项一 :别叫任何人“爸爸”
Pointer one - do not call anybody "Daddy".
嗯哼 好的 不会了
Uh-huh. Yep. No.
注意事项二…
Pointer two...
啊!搞什么鬼?!
Ah! What the fuck?!
嘿
Hey.
你没事吧?我很好 你呢?
You OK? Yeah, you?
我没事
Yeah.
我吃了魔法蘑菇
I'm on mushrooms.
你好吗? 我很好 我刚刚说了我很好
You OK? Yeah, I just said I'm OK.
那就好
OK.
你知道 我只是觉得…
You know, I just feel like...
我和你 我们最近有点疏远 你知道吗?
..me and you, we've drifted a bit, you know?
只是…
And it's just...
伙计们 你们能小声点吗?
Guys, can you whisper, please?
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing in here?
我不记得了 但是Tariq不在这里 是吗?
I can't remember, but Tariq isn't here, is he?
伙计们 能不能小点声?
Guys, please can we keep it down?
Corinne 什么情况…? 每个人都在这个房♥间吗?
Corinne, what...? Is everyone in this room?
我正在浴室的浴缸里睡觉
TARIQ: I'm actually sleeping in the bathtub in the bathroom.
哦 我的天哪!那谁和孩子在一起?
Oh, my God! Who's with the baby?
我和孩子在一起
YEMI: I'm with the baby.
我们只是坐在阳台上 看日出
We're just sat on the balcony, watching the sunrise.
哦 谢谢你 Yemi -谢谢 Yemi
Aww, thanks, Yemi. Yeah, thanks, Yemi.
嘘 Tariq 有人还在这里睡觉呢 -对不起
Shh, Tariq! People are trying to sleep in here. Sorry.
Shan 你应该出来 到阳台上
PEGGY: Shan, you should come out on the balcon -
日出真的很美
the sunrise is gorgeous. DANNY SINGS TUNELESSLY
啊!是吗 我来了
Aww! Yeah, OK.
我的天哪!你们能闭上该死的嘴吗?!
OH, MY GOD! WILL EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE FUCK U...?!