好吧
Right, OK.
对不起…
Sorry...
我只是不想让Russell来这儿看到
I just don't want Russell to come round
然后说 “哦 她还爱着她死去的丈夫 ”
and go, "Ooh, she's still in love with her dead husband."
但你是吗?
But are you?
嗯是 -好吧
Well, yeah. Yeah.
不管怎样 他说他要过来 在沙发上舒舒服服地过个夜
Anyway, he said he's coming round for a cosy night in on the sofa.
哦!
Oh!
好吧 我真不敢相信你这么晚才告诉我
OK, I cannot believe you've left it this late to tell me that.
所以 你还是可能会得衣原体感染 还是可能会得疱疹
So, you can still get chlamydia, you can still get herpes,
还是可能会怀孕
you can still get pregnant -
别忘了 他是个迷你出租车司机 所以…
and lest we forget, he is a mini cab driver, so...
哦 Shan 我几年前就绝经了
Oh, Shan, I did the menopause years ago.
嗯 不 我可不敢肯定
Mm-mm, no, I wouldn't be so sure -
因为我在《Take A Break》杂♥志♥上看到一个女人的故事
cos I read about this woman in Take A Break,
她以为她在2008年已经绝经了
she thought she'd menopaused in 2008 -
结果发现 是因为信贷危机压力大导致的
turns out, stressed by the credit crunch.
后来她又生了一对双胞胎
And she went on to have twins.
行吧
Right!
我才不要穿这些山寨的Spanx塑身裤!
I'm not wearing these knock off Spanx!
我穿不进去
I can't get into 'em.
听着 Peggy
Look, Peggy.
如今和新伴侣上♥床♥可不一样了 得花点心思
Sex with a new partner is different nowadays, it requires some effort.
除了Laurie 我没和别人上过床
I haven't had sex with anyone but Laurie since...
从罗纳德·里根时代♥开♥始之后
..Ronald Reagan.
别骗我 Peggy
Don't lie to me, Peggy.
你才没有和罗纳德·里根上过床
You have not had sex with Ronald Reagan.
现在请穿上那件塑身衣
Now pop on that shapewear, please.
小伙子们踢足球 或者…打拳击 或者…
Lads do football, or...boxing, or...
哦 哇
SNIFFLES: Oh, wow.
...摔跤
..wrestling.
我真心觉得你应该以小比利为主题写篇论文
Yeah, I honestly think you SHOULD do your dissertation on little Billy.
对吧?你知道吗 Jule 我对他太有共鸣了
Right? You know, I just relate to it so much, Jules. Yeah.
就像他家里人不是混♥蛋♥就是进了局子
Like his family are either being dicks or getting nicked,
他奶奶得了老年痴呆症 他最好的朋友是个十足的基佬
his nan's got Alzheimer's and his best mate's a massive gay.
我是说 这基本上就是我的生活
I mean, it's basically my life.
哦 都已经八点半了 -哦 抱歉
Oh, it's already half eight - oh, sorry,
事实上 你介意我们下次再谈吗?
actually, do you mind if we finish this another time?
什么? !
What?!
不!我和Corinne的约会要迟到了
No! I'm going to be late for my date with Corinne.
哦 我不知道你在和Corinne约会!
Oh, I didn't know you were dating Corinne!
嗯 今天是我们交往四个月的纪念日
Yeah, it's our four month anniversary.
嗯 你知道的 小心点
Well, you know, just be careful,
因为大学里的关系可能很危险
because relationships at uni, they can be very dangerous.
Wills and Kate:英国皇室王子威廉与王妃凯特
我是说 看看威廉和凯特就知道了
I mean, just look at Wills and Kate.
Wills and Kate:英国皇室王子威廉与王妃凯特
但是…他们结婚了啊?
But... Well, they got married?
Diana:英国国王查尔斯三世的第一任妻子 威廉王子的母亲
我知道 但她永远不会是戴安娜 不是吗?
I know, but she'll never be Diana, will she?
在内心深处 我想她知道这一点
And deep down, I think she knows that.
对不起 我只是对此感触很深
Sorry, I just feel very strongly about it.
你要搭便车吗?好啊 谢谢
Do you want a ride? Yeah, please.
Kelly? 你的电动滑板车呢?
Kelly? Where's your e-scooter?
嘿 老兄 -我的天啊!
Hey, man. Oh, my God!
嗨 -欢迎…
Hi. Wel...
欢迎光临卡哈特酒馆
Welcome to The Carhartt Tavern.
进…进来 我叫Marcus
Come... Come on in. My name's Marcus.
嗯 兄弟 如果有任何问题 就告诉我或我的团队
Erm, any problems bro, just give me or my crew a shout,
呃…
and, erm...
呃 酷
Er, sick.
感谢光临…谢谢光临
Thanks for com... thanks for coming.
哟!真没想到在这儿见到你!
Oi-oi! Fancy seeing you here!
-嗨呀 -哈哈 其实今天是我们第一次约会
Hiya. So, lol, it's actually our first date tonight.
不是吧 -嗯 你好Corinne 我是Tariq
No! Yeah. Hello, Corinne. I'm Tariq.
Tariq 额 我知道
Tariq. Yes, I know.
我们不是刚刚才一起度完假回来吗
We... We literally just went on holiday together.
我知道 但很多人老是不记得我
I, I know, but a lot people forget me.
嘘 Tariq Tariq…我想她被放鸽子了
Sh, Tariq, Tariq... I think she's been stood up.
我们的座位就在那里
OK, I think we're just there.
哈罗 亲爱的 -嗨 -你还好吗?-快进来!
Hello, love. Hi. Hello. You all right? Come in!
我快饿死了 咱们来看看这些菜单吧 怎么样?
Ooh, I'm starvin' marvin, let's have a butcher's at these menus, yeah?
哦 好啊 我超爱美味的北♥京♥草…
Oh, yeah. I love a good Peking fuck.
鸭 烤鸭 北♥京♥烤鸭
Duck, duck. Peking duck.
还好吧?-嗯很好
All right? Yeah.
不好意思 请问其他人都到哪儿去了?
Sorry, where is everyone?
他们在特别地庆祝交往四个月的纪念日呢
They're oddly celebrating their four month anniversary.
在我看来 这很有拉拉的风格呢
It's very lesbian behaviour, if you ask me.
那么 你今晚想做什么?
So, what do you wanna do tonight?
嗯 这地方只有我们两个
Well, we've got the place to ourselves.
我想你懂的
I think you know.
Yemi 我…
Yemi, I...
我以为我们不会再那样做了
I thought we weren't gonna do that again.
享受电影《舞动人生》而没有Danny在旁边每句台词都插嘴吗?
Watch Billy Elliot without Danny talking through every single line?
是的 我就是这个意思
Yeah. That's what I meant.
靠!
Fuck!
亲爱的 靠 我真是很抱歉
Babe, fuck, I am so sorry.
我很抱歉 我真的很抱歉 好吗?
I'm so sorry, I'm so - honestly I'm so sorry, OK?
我只是得去下洗手间
I just need to go to the bogs.
然后我就完全属于你了 我保证 我很抱歉
Oh! And then I'm all yours. I promise, I'm sorry.
你这下惨了 伙计 知道吗?
You're in the doghouse, mate, OK?
所以这张大幅折扣的餐券
So, I'd keep this heavily discounted meal voucher
你自己留着 还有那玩意儿是啥…
to yourself - and whatever that is...
那是个电动滑板车 -没错 这玩意儿超级倒胃口 懂吗?
It's an e-scooter. Yep, it's a massive turn off. OK?
谢谢 Shan -祝你晚上愉快 -你看起来真美
All right. Thanks, Shan. Have a good night. You look great.
谢谢 我知道
Thank you, I know.
Jack 在我们看电视之前 坐下
Jack, before we watch, sit.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
哦 天呐
Oh, God.
这是因为我的论文主题是关于肛♥交♥吗?
Is this cos my dissertation's on anal?
我保证不会提到你
It won't mention you, I promise.
我完全不介意 我把你选的这个主题当作是
No. I've taken your choice of topic
我成为你启发觉醒的象征
as a symbol of how much I've inspired you.
我想从大学退学
I wanna drop out of uni.
哦 天哪 这话我听多了
Oh, God, I've heard that one before.
不 这次我是认真的
No, I'm serious this time.
我觉得我读不下去大三了
I don't think I can do third year.
真的吗?
Really?
周一就开学了 所以我这周末就得做决定
Term starts on Monday, so I need to make a decision this weekend
不然我又得欠英格兰学生贷款公♥司♥9000英镑了
before I get 9k deeper into Student Finance England debt.
来吧 让我们把白板拿出来
Come on, then, let's get the whiteboard out.
我让Yemi首先把他该退学的理由都列出来
I made Yemi first list all the reasons he should leave,
希望能得出来留校的理由
hoping that ending on reasons to stay
以此说服他不要退学
would persuade him to do just that.
哇 又一个离开的理由
Woohoo, another reason to leave -
学生会商店已经停止销♥售♥白巧克力麦提莎了
the SU shop has stopped selling white chocolate Maltesers.
不 我才不把这个写下来呢!
No, I will not write that down!
这玩意儿全国都停产了
They've been discontinued nationwide.
我都听腻了
It's getting boring,
你老在网上发关于这事的在线请♥愿♥活动链接
you keep sharing change.org campaigns about it.
好 行吧 我在这里很无聊
OK, fine, I'm bored here.
我的课程教的东西我都懂
My course is teaching me shit I already know.
对课程厌倦了
Bored of course.
而且我这专业的每个同学都很崇拜我
Also everyone on my course idolises me.
昨天我在街上被一群新生拦住了
Yesterday I was stopped in the street by freshers
求我跟他们合影
begging me for a selfie.
有人在腰上纹了我的名字
Someone has a lower back tattoo of my name.
BNOC:Big Name On Campus
你是校园风云人物
You're a BNOC.
啊!我需要点挑战
Ugh! I need to be challenged.
我得置身于真正的时尚圈
I need to be around real fashion
还有那些恶毒、爱竞争、可怕的人
and the vicious, competitive, horrific people