To Jack, I leave sanitised and sterilised sexual paraphernalia from my webcamming box.
好的 谢谢你 Yemi
Right, thank you, Yemi.
Corinne 我把没过期的避孕套和润滑油都留给你
To Corinne, I leave my unexpired condoms and lube...
好 为什么?
OK. Why?
因为你的房♥间就在我的隔壁
WHISPERS: Cos your room's next to mine
WHISPERS: Cos your room's next to mine
我已经好几个星期没听到任何动静了
and I haven't heard any action in weeks.
Danny…我把Grindr上认识的直男
And to Danny... I leave all the stuff straight boys from Grindr
留在我房♥间里的东西都留给你
have left in my room.
嗯好 蛋白粉 不错
OK, yeah, protein powder.
一张Caffe Nero的积分卡 而且快集满了!
A Caffe Nero loyalty card and it's nearly complete!
Nuts magazine:性感女郎杂♥志♥
Nuts杂♥志♥吗?
Nuts magazine?
Nuts magazine:性感女郎杂♥志♥
哇
Wow.
现在再也找不到这么高质量的印刷刊物了 你懂的
They just don't make quality print media like this any more, you know.
耶米 等我们论文写完
Yemi, we'll definitely come and visit
一定会去看你的
as soon as our dissos are done.
对没错 差不多我们六月份会去
Yeah, yeah, and, like, we'll come in June
我们还可以视频通话什么的
and we'll do FaceTime calls and...
听着…我爱你们所有人
Look... I love you all.
我们都会成长 结交新朋友
But we're gonna grow and find new friends,
其他不同的朋友
other friends,
这很正常
and that's OK.
我不会离开蓝屋WhatsApp群组
I won't leave be leaving the Blue Shed WhatsApp group,
但是我不能保证 不会把它调成静音
but I can't promise I won't put it on mute.
Yemi! 你不能静音我们群组消息
Yemi! You can't mute Blue Sheddies.
朋友们 同志们
Friends, comrades,
我是Bamboo Armitage
I'm Bamboo Armitage.
我不会说太多 因为今天的重点是
I won't say too much because today is about a safe space
为新声音和勇敢观点提供一个安全空间
for the creative exchange of fresh words
from new voices and brave perspectives.
来进行创造性的新鲜表达
from new voices and brave perspectives.
而集这三者优点于一身的
And someone who is all three
是我们的第一位诗人
is our first poet.
请欢迎Daisy Mould
Please welcome Daisy Mould.
为什么要打响指?
What's with all the clicking?
-不知道 跟着做就是了 -你为什么要做?
I don't know. Just do it. Why are you doing it?
这个作品叫做《公主死吧 死吧 死吧》
This piece is called Princess Die, Die, Die
让我告诉你为什么 为什么 为什么…
Let me tell you why, why, why...
伊莱克特拉和丰满的胸部
Electra and her bulging tits
眼睛像佩内洛普的屁♥股♥…
Eyes like Penelope's arse...
看到它 说出来 被屠♥杀♥
See it, say it, slaughtered
我又在地铁上喝得酩酊大醉
I'm drunk on the tube again...
这是我随性创作的一段
A cheeky piece from me.
又抽了点大♥麻♥…
Smoked a little doob again...
这场宣传活动的一部分
This was part of a campaign
是为一家小型跨国商业银行做的
for a small multinational corporate bank.
俳句第603首
Haiku number 603.
604首
604.
605首
605.
它名为 《向我的通勤伙伴们问好》
It's called 'Sup To My Fellow Commuters.
敬那些爱吃香肠的人
Here's to the sausage-munchers,
擦鞋匠们
the boot-shiners,
朝九晚五的上班族们…
the nine-to-fivers...
还有梦想家们…
..and the dreamers...
该死的白人
Fucking white people.
好了 接下来是来自Jack紧迫 重要
Right, next up now is the urgent, vital
且真实的声音
且真实的声音
and authentic voice of Jack.
and authentic voice of Jack.
终于 耶 喔!
Yes. Yay. Whoo.
触发预警 - 加油 Jack
Trigger warning... Go on, Jack.
这是一首真正的诗 我真的表演过…千真万确
This was a real poem I really did perform... for real.
当我14岁的时候
When I was 14
Madeleine McCann:一名2003年失踪的英国小孩,经过17年调查后被发现已死亡
the McCanns lost their Maddie...
Madeleine McCann:一名2003年失踪的英国小孩,经过17年调查后被发现已死亡
麦凯恩失去了他们的麦蒂…
the McCanns lost their Maddie...
Madeleine McCann:一名2003年失踪的英国小孩,经过17年调查后被发现已死亡
麦凯恩失去了他们的麦蒂…
当我16岁的时候
ALL GASP When I was 16,
癌症带走了我爸比
cancer went and took my daddy
当我18岁的时候 每个人都像坏逼
And when I was 18 everybody was a baddy
因为我所失去的
Cos what I'd lost
再也找不回来
再也找不回来
Could never now be found.
Could never now be found.
哦 哦哦
Ooh. Ooh-hoo.
Madeleine McCann:一名2003年失踪的英国小孩,经过17年调查后被发现已死亡
Madeleine McCann:一名2003年失踪的英国小孩,经过17年调查后被发现已死亡
-你开了个马德琳·麦凯恩的玩笑 -不 这只是一首诗
You made a Madeleine McCann joke. What no, it's a poem.
不 大家都以为你开了个马德琳·麦凯恩的玩笑
No, everyone thinks you made a Madeleine McCann joke.
这就是为什么主持人要为她默哀三分钟
That's why the host threw a three-minute silence for her.
嗯 画面很感人
Hmm, it was quite moving.
哦 天哪 这些人能不能不要这么敏感
Oh, God, everyone needs to get over themselves.
她已经离开很多年了
She's been gone years.
我只是想说 我爸爸也不会回来
I was just trying to make the point that my dad won't be found,
因为 他确实已经不在了
cos, like, he's properly missing.
而且...
And...
爸比和麦迪很押韵
..daddy rhymes with Maddie.
你真的让我恶心
You, like, actually disgust me.
哦 Lucien…
Oh, Lucien...
Jack -不是吧…
Jack... Oh...
哦!去你们的
Oh! Oh, fuck all you,
你们这群过度敏感 名字可笑又爱找事的贱...
你们这群过度敏感 名字可笑又爱找事的贱...
you bunch of oversensitive stupid-named aggy little c...
you bunch of oversensitive stupid-named aggy little c...
说真的 伙计 别生气
Honestly, mate, don't get upset.
这可是圣诞节!
It's Christmas!
听着 他们就是些
Look, they were just being
过分敏感、自命不凡的富家子弟 还装伦敦假哈克尼口音
oversensitive, pretentious rich kids doing fake Hackney accents.
除了那个像戴安娜王妃的女孩
Apart from that Princess Diana girl -
她还挺机灵的
she was switched on.
嘿!
Cooeeeey!
别那样做
Don't do that. CLATTERING
有人在找“埃尔顿·约翰”吗?
Did someone call for the Elton John?
哦 Jules 顺便说一下 我终于找到我的论文选题
Oh, Jules, I've finally got my topic, by the way. Oooh.
对 我要写关于男性杂♥志♥的衰落
Yeah, I'm doing it on the death of the lads' mag.
哦 我的天 我以前超喜欢Nuts杂♥志♥
Oh, my God. I used to love Nuts magazine.
虽然大家都说它很厌女
Everyone said it was really misogynistic
但他们给我的报酬超丰厚
but they used to pay me so well.
Yemi离开前最后愿望的之一
And so as part of Yemi's last wishes,
他希望有一个无声却饱含深情的
he asked for a nonverbal yet fittingly emotional
最后道别
final goodbye,
我们也照做了
and that's what we gave him.
哦!Yemi 等等
Uh! Yemi, wait.
哦! 白♥痴♥!
Oi! Dickhead!
没有你我该怎么办?
What the fuck am I gonna do without you?
你要照顾那些男孩 -嗯好
You're going to look after those boys. Yeah.
你最后一学期会过得很棒的
You're gonna have an amazing last term.
你会没事的
You're gonna be fine.
查看你的收件箱 我把我的私人Ins账号♥发给你了
Check your inbox. I've sent you my private Instagram.
别告诉他们
Don't tell them.
我过去三年怎么到不知道这个账号♥啊!
Why the fuck haven't I had that for the last three years?!
好了 我给你准备了一个小小的圣诞礼物
All right, I got you a little Christmas pressie,
很抱歉 我知道在过去的几个月里我们疏远了
and I'm sorry, cos I know that wee drifted these last few months.
不 伙计 我…我应该向你道歉
No, mate, I... I owe you an apology.
我只是有点嫉妒你有了伴侣
I was just a bit jealous you were coupled off
我感到很孤独
and I was feeling lonely.
嗯 我很抱歉在你生日那天
Well, I'm sorry that I laughed when your poetry book
你的诗集掉进湖里时我笑了
got knocked into the lake on your birthday.
等等 你怎么知道我的诗集?
Wait, how did you know about my poetry book?
我知道你去年在偷偷写东西
Well, I knew you were secretly writing last year,
然后当你把包放在暖气片上烘干的时候
and then when you were drying you bag on the radiator,
我偷偷看了一下 然后又帮你全部抄了一遍
I had a sneaky look and I copied it all out for you again.
还有那些关于你♥爸♥爸的故事和诗歌♥ 伙计 写得太棒了
And them stories and poems about your dad, mate, they're brilliant.
你不是在开玩笑吧?
I mean, sure you ain't taking the piss?
伙计 说真的 我很佩服你
伙计 说真的 我很佩服你