剧集 | 怪奇背后(2017) | 导航列表
'cause it's turning... It's turning your faces red.
我绝不会建议 -你们为什么要互打耳光?
I never had to give... - Why were you slapping each other?
我们太兴奋吧 -不知道
We were full of adrenaline, I guess. - I don't know. Yeah.
好像他们的脑袋还没发育完全
It's like their brains aren't fully developed.
等等 我们呢?有发育完全吗?
Wait, ours are? Have we reached...
应该有 他们一定停止发育了
I think so. I think they stopped developing. For sure.
对 那是我们成熟的极限了
Yeah. We got as high as we're gonna get as adults.
执导这部影集时
You end up... when you're directing the show,
你最后会说出
you end up saying phrases
当导演绝不会再说的话
that you will never again use as a director.
执导这群小演员很特别 -我喜欢
It's unique, directing this young cast. - I love it.
这一季我们能看见很多家庭生活
This season, we got to see a lot of home lives
从没有机会一窥 芭儿和你们的家庭生活
that we never really got privy to, from Barb to your home life.
但我想特别聊一下
But specifically, you know, I just want to talk about introduction
你家人和爱瑞卡
of your family and Erica.
不知道
Don't know.
我不在乎
Don't care.
他和麦克在一起吗?
Is he with Mike?
我说过
Like I said:
我不知道 也不在乎
I don't know, and I don't care.
请告诉他这超级重要 告诉他这是...
Please tell him it's super important. Please tell him that I have a Code...
红色警报? -对 红色警报
Code Red?- Yep, Code Red. Exactly. - Mm-hmm.
我想到另一个警告
I got a code for you instead.
叫你闭嘴
It's called Code Shut Your Mouth.
她很好笑 -好精采
She's hilarious. - So good.
太喜欢了 -超好笑
So much. - So funny.
她让我想起我认识的人 像我小妹
It reminds me of someone I know, like my little sister.
但现在她很听我的话
But now she's eye to eye with me,
我就不会再跟她吵了
so I'm not going to argue with her like that anymore, but...
就像爱瑞卡的嘴型 应该是说宅男
That Erica moment where she mouthed, I think it was "nerd."
对 -你在拍照片时
While you were taking pictures.
好看 -那个画面百看不厌
So good. - I could have watched just that moment,
因为我... -我在等那个变成图档
because I was... - I'm waiting for that to become a GIF.
也许早就有了 没人告诉我
Maybe it already is, and nobody told me.
不知道她怎么抓到时机 也不知道从哪冒出来
I don't know where she got that timing. Don't know where it came from.
不知道 -那是另一个精采时刻
I don't know. - That was another wonderful moment.
很明显这是《怪奇物语2》的关键戏
Obviously this is a key part of Stranger Things 2,
这个小三角恋
as far this little love triangle, yes.
废话少说 -好
Let's get into it.
先问一下 因为我觉得
Going really quickly, 'cause I think,
达斯汀觉得阿达是他追她的绝招
Dustin thinks if Dart... Dart is his key to, like, impressing her.
你告诉她了?
Yeah.
所以呢? -〝所以呢?〞
So what? - "So what?"
你也想告诉她啊 -对 但是我没有
You wanted to tell her, too. -But I didn't.
我们同意不告诉她
We all agreed not to tell her,
先寻找阿达 -有人这么刚好就找到了
and to look for Dart. -Who you conveniently found.
你会那样说? 那是追她最好的绝招吗?
Is that what you would say... Is that the best way to woo her?
他觉得那个东西超有趣
That's his idea of something that's super interesting
一定会吸引人注意 因为他只知道那招
That's gonna pull people in, because that's all he knows.
真不敢相信我的眼睛 -你干嘛在擤鼻涕?
I can't believe what I'm seeing. - Why are you blowing your nose?
那是双人镜头 你知道摄影机在那里
You are in a two shot! You know the camera's somewhere there.
够了 -我知道
Come on! - I know.
就是等不了
Okay. It just couldn't wait.
凯勒说我说完了 我要擤鼻涕
Caleb's like, "Well, I'm done talking, so I'll get to business."
不是我 我说完了
Not me. - Not me. I'm done talking.
很抱歉 别看
I'm really sorry. - Don't, don't!
抱歉 -没关系
All right. Sorry. - We're good.
没关系 -至少你们没在互打耳光
We're good now. - At least you're not slapping each other.
好 那是达斯汀的把妹招数
Okay, so I do think that is Dustin's idea of impressing someone,
因为他只知道那招
'cause it's really all he knows.
拜托别笑了 他只知道那招
Stop laughing, please. That's really all he knows.
你懂意思吗? 他从小跟一群男生混在一起
Because, I mean... He's grown up with a bunch of guys.
他生命中最亲近的女人就是他妈妈
Really, the closest woman he has in his life is his mom.
真棒 对吧?
Awesome, right?
对 我做了机关 加了马达 看起来就像我抓到鬼了
I rigged the trap with a motor to make it look like I caught a ghost.
就像电影那样
Just like the movie.
达斯汀
Dusty.
他爱他妈妈
He loves his mother,
但他妈妈老是说那样超酷
but his mom is always been... "That's super cool honey,
超厉害 你做得很好 他以为女生喜欢这样
that's awesome, you're doing great," so he's like, "Girls like this.
太棒了
Awesome."
他就抓这只小蜥蜴
So, he gets this little lizard thing,
这只小家伙
and this little, like...
我觉得重点不是他发现一种诡异物种
I feel like it's less about him discovering a weird species,
而是那是他的发现
but that it's his discovery.
你到底是什么生物 小家伙?
What are you, little guy?
那是他的发现 他能大声说我做到了
And that it's his discovery and he has something to say, "I've done this...
对 -我很厉害
Yeah. - "I'm awesome.
你好吗?我很厉害 我有只蜥蜴
Hi, how you doing? I'm awesome. I have a lizard now."
或是我发现一种新物种
Or, "I've discovered a new species,"
虽然那不是很理想的方法
even though it's not really the ideal way.
我要替他说句话 发现自己的物种很酷
In his defense, discovering your own species is pretty cool.
很酷 -是很酷 但话说回来
It's pretty cool. - It is pretty cool, but ultimately,
这是男女主角 麦克丝和路卡斯 聊一下吧
this is our pairing, and Lucas, just throw it out there.
剖析达斯汀的爱情生活 -感觉怎么样?
RIP Dustin's love life. - How do we feel?
不知道 -你觉得...
I don't know. - Do you feel...
让大家都难堪吧 正确的选择吗?
Let's put everyone on the spot. Right choice?
我觉得... -那是正确的选择
I mean, in my opinion... - It's right.
对 -快点 上车
I think... Yeah. - Come on, hop on.
快一点
Hurry.
这最好值得 跟踪狂
This better be good, stalker.
你满脑子都是
You were, like, so wrapped up in, like, all of the...
阿达变成大魔神
You know, Dart turning into a Demogorgon.
对 -你有点...
Yeah, yeah. - That you kind of... I don't know,
我跟路卡斯相处的时间比达斯汀还多
I sort of spent more time with Lucas rather than Dustin.
这里很有意思
It's interesting,
因为要决定爬到巴士车顶
because it's a decision to go up on the top of the bus,
还是待在下面 就是那一刻
or stay down there. That's the moment.
很好
That's good.
让她知道你不在乎
Just show her you don't care.
他有点听不懂史帝夫的那个建议
He was kind of taking that advice from Steve a little too literally.
他的欲擒故纵有点太直接
A little too literally, where instead of just not being interested,
他就说走开 你来干嘛?走开
he's just... "Get out of my face. Why are you here? Go away."
他还一度变成麦克 -没错
He turned into Mike for a second. - Right, yeah. Exactly.
那刚好是她的地雷
That's exactly what she didn't want,
因为麦克不喜欢她
because Mike was not accepting of her,
不想跟她有任何瓜葛
and didn't want anything to do with her,
但路卡斯和达斯汀总是在她身边 因为她是新生
but Lucas and Dustin were there for her, because she was new,
也知道她很恰
and know she's very tough,
一副我不需要任何人 很独♥立♥的态度
and she's got that... "I don't need anyone, I'm independent."
因为她还说为什么你们不接受我?
'Cause she was like, "Why won't you let me in your party?"
她很想有些朋友 -她真的很想
She wanted to have friends. - She genuinely wanted to be...
我们是她的朋友 她在那里最先交到的朋友
And we were her friends. We were her first friends there.
所以我叫她走开回家时
So for me to just be like, "Get out of my face. Go home... "
我觉得有点被背叛
I kind of felt a little bit betrayed.
你们要不要说一下
You guys have anything in the room
做出这个决定的过程
that was part of this decision-making process about...
这段三角恋的结局?
how this would end?
这永远是关键结尾 结局有可能改变
This was always the endgame. I guess it could have shifted,
但这是永远不会改变的结局
but this is one of the things that never changed.
我们一直想让达斯汀和南西在一起
We always had that moment with Dustin and Nancy.
那是早期的想法
That was an early moment.
早期这些想法变成...
You know, you have these ideas early on that become...
雪舞会变成算是催化剂
Snowball Dance, which becomes sort of the building blocks.
那场戏我们讨论过很久
And that scene was one of the big pieces that goes up on the board,
不管怎样那场戏都不能删
and you're like, "That's staying, no matter what,
剧情要怎么接? -我很想利用这个机会
and how do we get there?" - I want to use this moment
聊一下音乐的部分
to talk about music for a second,
因为雪舞会有几首很动听的歌♥
because obviously Snowball has some wonderful needle drops,
但整季的音乐都很好听
but the whole season does as well.
那些选歌♥和设计有多么密不可分?
剧集 | 怪奇背后(2017) | 导航列表