剧集 | 怪奇背后(2017) | 导航列表
两个人都很会演
Mm-hmm. - Both of them are amazing.
那场戏写得很好 剧本写他们
The scene was perfectly written. They had scripted...
在扔字典和猛推沙发
flinging the dictionary and shoving the couch.
但那些门猛然关上
Yep. - But all those door slams and stuff
就是我们在拍摄时想到的情节
were just things we came up with while shooting.
我们的特效团队
Our special effects crew
得边拍边想办法
had to figure it out on the fly.
边拍边想 -那场戏
On the fly. - That is one...
你们是真的炸掉窗户
You blew out the windows. - That was fun.
太扯了 -那是来真的
That was sick. - And that's real.
没有视效
That's no visual effects.
我们安装...
We rigged...
大卫不会有危险吗? -我们有挡住
How was David not in danger? - We blocked it...
我们知道他会面对门
We knew he was gonna be facing that door.
他的脸会有保护
We knew his face would be protected.
他不想用替身
He did not want to use a stunt double.
对 -那都是真的
Yeah. - And so, that was all real.
太棒了 -那场戏很精采
That's fantastic. - That's what's so awesome.
芬恩 我想聊聊你对第一季里的麦克
Uh, Finn, I would like to talk about how you see Mike in Stranger Things,
和第二季里的麦克的看法
and then you see Mike in Stranger Things 2.
他还是带头的人
Uh, you have his leadership thing,
现在你跟伊莲娜分开
and now you have a separation from Eleven.
情绪麦克 我们在片场都那样叫他
Emo Mike. That's what we called him on set.
那是他在片场的绰号♥
That's what we called him on set.
这样说好了
Well, I think the whole thing is that, like...
一年来他不用再
In a year, he doesn't really
让任何人佩服 因为第一
have anyone to impress anymore, because, like,one,
他们长大了 不常玩龙与地下城
they're older, not playing as much D&D,
所以无法让那个程度的人佩服
so we can't really impress, you know, people on that level.
年纪跟玩龙与地下城有什么关系?
What does age have to do with playing D&D?
你还在玩
Uh-oh. - You still play it.
你看过第二季的龙与地下城戏吗?
Did you see any D&D scenes in season two?
有 -比较像电动游乐场
Okay. - It was more arcade.
没错 像电动游乐场
I'm... Yeah, more arcade.
我只是说大人可以玩龙与地下城
I'm just saying it's okay for adults to play D&D.
对
Well, yeah.
完全可以 -是经验谈吗?
It's totally fine. - Coming from experience?
不是 -我是说
No, I'm... - I'm saying...
好像是1984年
Like, 1984, maybe,
达斯汀和路卡斯...
Gate... you know, Dustin and Lucas are sort of...
他们想打电动 那是重点
They wanna play video games. That's the thing.
麦克找不到一个失踪的男孩
And Mike can't really impress anyone with finding a missing kid.
他也交不到女朋友
He can't impress anyone with getting a girl.
他什么都不会
He can't really do anything.
他就变成独来独往
So, he sort of turns into this loner
人格无法发展 他就停滞在那里
who can't really develop as a person. I think he just stops,
因为他觉得
because he just feels like
没有人让他依靠
there's no one there for... for him to fall back on.
我们只觉得你会更难生活下去
We just felt that it would've been even more difficult for you to move on.
威尔也一样
Yeah. - And obviously... Same with Will.
那让你们两个成为朋友
So that's what lead to you guys and that pairing.
你能看见这个角色又开朗起来
You could see the character sort of light up again,
好像我又找到自己
and be like, "Oh, I found my place again. I can... "
他能救人 -我又能救人了
He can save... - "I can save someone again."
嘿 万一我们两个都快疯了 那就一起疯狂 好吗?
Hey, if we're both going crazy, then we'll go crazy together, right?
好
Yeah.
一起疯狂
Crazy together.
除了新角色 我们还有新坏人
In addition to new characters, we have a new villain.
夺心魔
You know, a Mind Flayer.
一个新怪物 又是续集
A new creation that, again, with sequel,
更大更强烈的概念
bigger, stronger, mightier. - Yeah.
多说一点
Talk a little about that.
就像我说的
It was really, like I said,
为接下来的剧情铺陈
about laying the table for what's to come.
我们讨论的是在第一季
What we talked about is that in season one,
我们看见的大魔神总是像
the Demogorgon was... We always saw it as
《大白鲨》里的鲨鱼
like a shark, as if in Jaws.
它不是在水下
It's in... Instead of being underwater,
而是在异次元 然后它能
it's in another dimension, and then it can come
从水里扑出来抓猎物
out of the water to grab its prey
再拖进水里
and then pull it back underwater.
那就是...
And that was sort of how, um...
我们对第一季大魔神的看法
we thought about the Demogorgon in season one.
我们开始讨论第二季后
Once we started talking season two, we went,
但鲨鱼只是
"But a shark is just...
靠本能活动的动物
That's just an animal that's acting out on instinct.
所以下一个
And so, the next...
来自这个异世界的怪物是什么
What would something from this other world be
还拥有知觉?
that was actually sentient?"
那就是夺心魔出现的过程
And so that led to the creation of the Mind Flayer.
我们也讨论很多延续故事的事 讨论到佛地魔
Um, also, we talked a lot about sustaining the story, we talked about Voldemort.
你需要一个威胁不只是鲨鱼
You need a threat that isn't just a shark, you need a threat
还要有计划和目标 -思考
that has plans and goals. - Thoughts.
但不是你能懂的生物
But not something that you can understand.
有点像洛夫克拉夫的恐怖手法
That was sort of like the Lovecraftian approach to horror.
像是宇宙恐怖
It's like a cosmic horror,
通常是来自异次元的生物
something often from another dimension.
你不知道它的意图是什么
You don't understand what its intentions are.
不是人类能理解的
It's beyond human comprehension.
我们喜欢蜂巢意识串连一切的想法
We loved the idea of a hive mind that connected everything.
它原本不是叫夺心魔
And it wasn't called the Mind Flayer for the longest time.
我们就学小孩一样叫它黑影怪物
We just referred to it, like the kids, as a shadow monster.
我们在研究
Okay. - And, you know, we were re-researching
龙与地下城的怪物 -几个月
Dungeons & Dragons monsters... - A couple months in.
然后无意间发现
and then we stumble...
我忘了夺心魔
I had forgotten about the Mind Flayer.
无意间发现夺心魔
Stumbled across the Mind Flayer. - Mmm.
我们觉得这个很类似 -颠倒世界也是那样
And we're like, "This is very similar... " - We did that with the Upside Down.
我们叫那里地下 -颠倒世界
We called it the Nether. - The Upside Down...
其实根本没人知道颠倒世界
Literally, no one even knows that, is that the Upside Down,
真正的名称是地下 -剧本有写
the actual name for it is the Nether. - In the script.
对吗? -第一季都是
Right? - In all of season one.
第一季不再那样叫了
Not anymore. In season one, yeah.
但我们在片场都那样说
Right, but we all called it that.
因为角色都叫那里颠倒世界
Because the characters called it the Upside Down,
就变成颠倒世界 但其实原本不是
it just became the Upside Down, but that wasn't actually...
那里也会玩镜头 我喜欢
It played with camera, too. I loved it. I loved it.
最后我想要提两个重要的地方
I wanna get to two big pieces to sort of take us home with this.
聊到伊乐的演变或她的崛起
Talk about the evolution of El, or her rising.
首先让我说一下那集独♥立♥集
First, let me talk about that standalone episode,
很明显
which is obviously, uh...
在很多方面都很特别
unique in a lot of ways.
有点像小说 带我们进入
It's sort of like a novel. It takes us for
一个小世界
a little side trip.
但是很关键 她回来
But is so key in her return
完成她需要完成的事
to finish what she needs to finish.
那集很好玩 也很刺♥激♥ 我们都能探索
It was just very fun and exciting for all of us to just explore
一些不同的调性 更充满勇气的
some different tones and some of the grittier sort of
1980年代都会电影
urban '80s movies,
捕捉那种氛围
and capture that kind of vibe.
"《勇士》"
就是让影集 扩展到霍金斯小镇以外的地方
And just basically expand the show a little bit beyond this town of Hawkins.
你无法避免向老片致敬的小片段
You can't avoid wonderful little nuggets of an homage,
或时刻
or a moment, you know. - Yeah.
我会说是
And I'll take it to, like...
改造 就是外表的改造
the transformation. Just the physical transformation, you know.
你能模仿《早餐俱乐部》 或是艾莉希迪
You can do Breakfast Club, you can do Ally Sheedy.
没错 -说到改造
Oh, yeah, yeah. - Talk about that transformation,
然后变成...
and then going into... to...
聊聊庞克伊莲娜 -没错
Tell us about Punk Eleven. Can't wait...
真想看 -庞克伊莲娜
剧集 | 怪奇背后(2017) | 导航列表