剧集 | 怪奇背后(2017) | 导航列表
You must have a wonderful hair process.
很像...
Much like...
你干嘛要羞辱我啊?
Why are you shaming me?
因为想也知道 -我知道
Because of course that's true. - I know!
怎么可能睡醒就这副帅样
None of this is an accident.
对 -你是学...
So, yes... - Did you learn from...?
我有很蓬乱又做作的乱发
No. I had a very complicated, contrived dishevelment.
早在我认识史帝夫哈林顿 和达菲兄弟前
long before I met Steve Harrington and the Duffer Brothers.
"薛恩李维"
薛恩李维青少年时期 头发跟史帝夫哈林顿差不多
Teenage Shawn Levy had some Steve Harrington-scale hair.
也许更蓬
Maybe even bigger.
我是木雷头
I had the mullet for, like...
不是戴假发
I wasn't wearing a wig or anything.
像戴克拍完戏后
Like Dacher got to, at the end of the day,
把假发拿掉 露出正常的发型
take his off and have a regular haircut,
但我是木雷头
but I had, like, a mullet.
真正的木雷头留了六个月 -好帅
Like, a legit mullet for six months. - A beautiful thing.
其实我很习惯
I actually got used to it.
这一季拍完后把头发剪掉 感觉自己好像
Cutting it off at the end of the season, I felt like I was getting...
你知道 -参孙
you know. - Samson.
你的力量夺走了
Your power was taken away.
你呢?你有抓头发吗?
How about you? You got a hair process?
没有 我没抓过 -没有吗?
No. I never did. - No?
之前我的头发很蓬乱
Before, when it was... everywhere, uh...
我就用毛巾擦干
I would just towel-dry it, and then I would...
用毛巾擦干而已
I would just towel-dry it.
我喜欢
I love that we...
这一集原本能结束得
We could've ended this episode
有深度和内容
with depth and substance,
结果变得这么肤浅
but we're gonna bring it to the surface...
不是 -就聊这些无聊事
No. - and talk about just frivolity.
谢谢你们来到现场
Thank you for being here with me.
这次讨论真是开心
This was such a fun discussion.
真的 接下来还会有《怪奇物语2》
It really has been, uh, and will continue to be a great discussion
精采的讨论
of everything Stranger Things 2,
因为这部续集很精采
because it's a really wonderful, wonderful sequel.
希望你们知道接下来的内容
Uh, hopefully you know what happens next.
你们会看见我坐在这里 穿同样的衣服
You're gonna see me sitting right here, wearing the same exact outfit
现在你们慢慢习惯了
that you're getting used to by now,
但有全新的来宾
but with some brand-new guests
还有更多《怪奇物语外章》访问
and more questions on Beyond Stranger Things,
随时开始 只要你选择
starting any minute now, as soon as you choose,
就能马上开始
which you can do immediately.
也能明天看 -对
Or tomorrow. - Yeah.
但反正
But anyway...
天啊
Oh, God.
我又想留头发了
I want hair again.
剧集 | 怪奇背后(2017) | 导航列表