剧集 | 怪奇背后(2017) | 导航列表
那是我角色有的不安全感
That's some of the insecurities that my character has.
我才故意弄坏他的相机
That's why I initially break his camera,
找他麻烦
and get on him, sort of.
拿去
Here you go, man.
就是想掌控情况
It's part of that, like, wanting to control the situation.
我们开始时有讨论过
And we kind of talked about at the very... When we first started,
史帝夫的人生计划是
you know, Steve's plan for life was,
非常详尽的
you know, kind of very, like, laid out,
南西可能有在里面
and that, you know, Nancy was probably part of it.
你们在影集一开始是最自私的角色
You start off in the series as one of the most selfish characters,
后来变成最无私的角色
and then you move into being one of the most selfless characters.
让开 小心 让我来
Out of the way! Watch out! I've got this!
第一季粉丝有问过
I think season one, it's like... They talk about fans who were really,
强纳森和南西为什么不在一起?
"Why isn't Jonathan and Nancy together?"
现在两人修成正果 你们觉得这是对的吗?
and now that's come to fruition. I mean, do you feel like this is correct?
两人是真爱吗?
This is the true pair?
大家看得出来
I think it's obvious to everybody
南西和强纳森之间有这种气味相投
that there is this kindredness between Nancy and Jonathan,
也许也因为强纳森很自觉
and I think maybe also because Jonathan is so self-aware,
我们看见南西变得越来越自觉
and I think we kind of see Nancy on her way to be more like that,
更了解自己
and finds herself a little bit more.
对
Yeah. - Yeah.
我们一开始讨论到芭儿的爸妈
We started our conversation with Barb's parents,
我问你们至少是合理的
and it seems fitting that I at least ask you,
因为剧情让她遇害
'cause we obviously put her to rest.
芭儿的死有讨回公道吗?
Do we believe there's justice for Barb?
南西的目的是至少让她爸妈知道真♥相♥
I do think Nancy's goal was to at least get the truth out to her parents.
他们就不用继续寻找
At least to, like, you know, so they don't keep looking.
知道这件事结束了 -有个了结
To kind of just know that it's over. - To have closure.
当然是有个了结
And have closure for sure.
我不知道在大阴谋里
I don't know if, like, in the grand scheme of things,
有所谓的公道 -公道对芭儿的意义是什么?
you can say there's overall justice. - What does justice for Barb mean?
不知道 但我们看看饰演芭儿的
I don't know, but what we should do... Let's see what Shannon Purser,
夏侬波瑟对了结有什么话要说
who played Barb, has to say about closure,
因为节目也有简短访问她
'cause we have a little interview with her as well on our TV.
看电视
To the TV.
播放影片
To the tape.
第九集芭儿终于有隆重的葬礼
In episode nine, there's this big funeral, finally, for Barb.
看见她爸妈接受
It's really heartbreaking watching, you know,
她发生的事
her parents kind of have this realization,
真的很伤心
sort of, of what happened to her.
我对这个陌生的家人这么依依不舍
It's weird that I feel so attached to, like, this little family
有点怪
that I've never really met.
看见这么多人关心芭儿
I think it's... it's such a sweet gesture
让人很窝心
to see a lot of people cared about Barb.
有自己的葬礼
It is very weird to have a funeral,
看见别人对自己的遗照哭好怪
and to see people crying over pictures of yourself.
那种事我都忍♥不住笑出来
That's, like, one thing that kind of, like, I laughed at.
还有很多我小时候的照片
It was just all these, like, baby pictures of me,
我五六岁的照片
and photos of me from when I'm, like, five and six years old.
那些真的是我小时候的照片
And those are actually, like, my baby pictures. My childhood pictures.
我真实人生的回忆
Memories from my actual life,
现在也成为芭儿人生的一部分
and now they're like a part of Barb's life, too.
说得真好 -好精采
Wow. - That's awesome stuff.
我记得走进房♥子里
I remember walking into the house,
看见那些照片 -圣坛
and seeing those photos... - That shrine.
心想天啊 -我知道
And being like, "Oh, my God." - I know.
很可爱 还有我们拍葬礼戏时
It was so sweet. And also, when we did the funeral scene,
那天超热
it was like a super hot day,
我们穿着厚外套
and we wearing all these, like, heavy coats.
但小册子 -传♥单♥吗?
But the booklet, the pamphlet... - The little flyer?
好可爱 芭芭拉贺兰的小语
It was so sweet. There's messages for Barbara Holland.
我有我的 我们都有签名 我有这个芭儿纪念品
I have mine. We all signed it, and I have this Barb token.
我喜欢 我要说一下 因为那很重要
Yeah, I love that. I have to just say, because that's a big thing.
这个角色 不管是小角色或主角
You have this character who, minor or major,
在第一季剧情扮演重要的角色
plays a major effect on both, really, what happens in season one,
但在续集剧情中更是重要
but more so in what happened in the sequel.
很疯狂 也很美好
I mean, it's pretty crazy, and a beautiful thing
把整个故事连贯在一起
in that it ties it all together,
变成每个人的调查任务
and really became the mission for everybody.
从吃肯德基炸鸡开始
You know, it certainly started at that... around KFC.
我要谢谢你们 今天的讨论很精采
I want to thank you all. This has been an awesome discussion
探讨《怪奇物语2》的剧情
about anything and everything Stranger Things 2,
了解这个三角恋和媒人婆
as far as it concerned this love triangle and matchmake-up.
现在你们应该知道怎么做
At this point, you should know what happens next.
你们会看见我就坐在这里
You're gonna see me sitting here,
但有全新的来宾 还有更精采的访问
but with some brand-new guests, and even more questions
《怪奇物语外章》马上
on Beyond Stranger Things, starting right...
开始
now.
剧集 | 怪奇背后(2017) | 导航列表