剧集 | 怪奇背后(2017) | 导航列表
他们有教你怎么演吗?
Was it described in a certain way for you to approach it, or...
我有讨论过
I had a conversation about
我觉得应该怎么诠释
what I thought would be appropriate for the character.
"布莱特吉曼"
这个角色 你有什么想法?
Yeah. What were those things that you had in mind?
他一直都被人冷嘲热讽
That he had been disgraced in some way, and...
但可能不是政♥府♥大阴谋
but it probably wasn't some gigantic governmental thing.
他想揭发的都是地方公♥司♥丑闻
It was more of a corporate, local thing he'd tried to uncover
让他自食恶果
that backfired on him.
早安 警长
Hey, morning, chief.
早 -早安 穆雷
Morning. - Morning, Murray.
穆雷 找到外星人 探测你屁♥眼♥的证据了?
Got any proof on your butt-probing aliens yet, Murray?
你看见设计的东西
And you see things in the design
像你试装时 还有看见
of like, when you get fitted with your costume, and then you see...
看见场景的样貌 -住家的美术设计
What they're going to look like. - ...the design of where you live.
所有设计都钜细靡遗
All of the design is so specific,
这部影集每个元素都很细腻 透露许多事
every element of the show is so specific, that it informs a lot.
没错 因为你身在不同的年代
Absolutely. It sort of unfolds, because you're in a different era.
你做这些事
You're doing all these things,
你的世界变成...你的车变成...
and your world becomes... Your car becomes...
那些牛仔裤又帅又紧
All those jeans. They were nice and tight.
对 -对
Yeah. - Yeah.
牛仔裤超紧
Very tight jeans.
量身订做 -试装时他们有说
Custom-made. - During the fitting, did they say,
需要再紧一点吗? -有 我们试穿
"We need them tighter"? - Yeah, we tried on...
没开玩笑
No joke, we actually...
"试装"
我们试穿过纽约很多复古牛仔裤
We tried on a lot of vintage jeans from New York.
重点是臀围要对
It was about what was gonna have the right cup,
臀部的线条
you know, around my bum.
天啊
Oh, my God.
要找到高腰紧身牛仔裤
So, finding the highest-waisted possible jeans that could
能突显臀型 -我也是
allow for the rest... - That's how they fit me.
好 -对
Right. - Yeah.
我和你有同感 怎么能让臀部更翘?
You and I feel the same. How can we get our butts...
他们想要穆雷穿很紧身的雨衣
They wanted to get a real tight raincoat on Murray.
但服装设计非常...
But, yeah, the costume design
细腻 -很厉害
is so... specific. - Incredible.
没错 她很优秀 -对 那个木雷头
Incredible. She's amazing. - It was. And with that mullet,
戴那个发型怎么样?
how was just throwing that thing on?
原本心里很不安 但是兴奋
There was a lot of trepidation, but excited trepidation,
我有顾虑 后来我到亚特兰大时
I think.And then when I got down to Atlanta,
发型组长莎拉让我试戴假发
Sarah, who was head of Hair, ended up fitting it on and...
"试戴假发"
很好玩 因为我每天要花两小时
We had great fun. I would spend two hours every day
弄好妆发
getting hair and makeup done,
发型组的艾美要帮我喷假古铜肤色
and Amy from the Hair Department... I had that fake tan...
天啊
Oh, my God.
你的古铜肤色是假的? -我也有
You get fake tan? - I had to.
没错 加州 -对 味道好臭
Oh, that's right. California. - Yeah. And it smelled awful.
我的肤色已经有自然光泽 他们不用假喷
I already have a natural glow, so they never have to do that.
对 -真好
So great.
他们说你常出去晒太阳
They were like, "You were out in the sun.
你喜欢溜滑板 晒黑是应该的
You're a skateboarder. It makes sense."
你溜过滑板吗?没有
You skateboard before? No. - No.
"莎蒂辛克"
为戏学的? -对
Did you learn for this? - Yes.
学了多久?
How long did that take?
我们在拍摄时我还在学
While filming, I was doing lessons.
你常摔倒吗? -摔个不停
Did you fall a lot? - Oh, all the time. Every single...
每天都摔
Every single day.
他们有让我戴护肘 -她很有架势
They had me in elbow pads. - She's authentic.
看来很有样子
It did seem authentic.
我以为你本来就会溜
I assumed that that was your natural thing.
还有篮球
As well as basketball.
我不打篮球 -是吗?
I didn't play. - No?
"NG片段"
我和乔一起受训 这个厉害的教练叫做波贝尔
Me and Joe trained together with this amazing coach called Bo Bell.
他待过大球队
He was in some big team.
这样你就知道我对篮球多么一窍不通
This shows you how little I know about basketball.
学得很开心 过程也很辛苦
Had a great time, it was hard work,
后来等我们正式拍时效果很好
and then when we got in the space, it was great.
"幕后花絮"
波贝尔是这场戏的教练
Bo Bell's the coach in the scene.
他站在后排
Okay. - Standing in that back row.
他们请他穿戏服 他还在旁边
They had him in costume. And he was kind of
偷偷喊指令
secretly yelling actual directions.
真的吗?哪种指令? -像是
Really? What kind of directions? - Well, like...
打好一点? -对
"Do better"? - Yeah.
运球别流口水? -像不要...
"Dribble"? - Things like, "Don't do that shit."
就是那种指令
Uh... Just those sort of things.
薛恩李维很厉害 他协调全场
And Shawn Levy was great with coordinating the whole thing.
可说是精心安排
It was very planned out.
我的最后一球投篮
The last shot I did
我们讨论过腿下投篮那招
that under-the-leg thing...
波贝尔那天说别耍帅
Bo Bell, on the day, was like, "Do not do it."
我照做 还投进了 很爽
I did it, I got it in, which was great.
但我投篮进球应该是
But I think the look of me getting it in was supposed to be like, uh,
要让乔的角色很想比中指
a flip-the-bird moment to Joe's character,
但最后反倒是我吓到
but it ended up being me being really surprised
居然投进 -你有吓到?
that I got it in. - You were surprised?
我说靠
I was like, "Holy shit."
太好了
Yes! Yes!
好爽
Yes!
谢谢
Thank you!
合作感觉怎么样? -我们还没见面前
What was it like working together? - We didn't do a chemistry read before...
没一起读剧本培养默契
meeting each other.
第一天就正式来吗? -对
So, it was just dropped in on day one? - Yeah.
我们第一场对戏是
The first scene we did together was...
接送 -对
The drop-off. - Yeah.
那是我们的第一场对戏
That was the first scene we did together.
我不知道效果会怎样 但拍出来很好
I didn't know what to expect, but I think it turned out great.
你们两个之间变得满暴♥力♥的
It gets somewhat violent between you.
像你一把抓住她的手
Like you grabbing her wrist
在车上 -剧本没写
in the car and stuff. - That wasn't in the script.
那是... -我们即兴演出
That was... - Yeah, we did that...
当下吗? -对
In the moment? - Yeah.
你是烂人 但不管我们喜不喜欢 你我现在是家人了
You're a piece of shit, but we're family whether we like it or not,
这表示我必须照顾你
meaning I'm stuck looking out for you.
我的日子没有你该怎么... -嘿!
What would I ever do without...? - Hey!
我们得先说好
We had to figure out...
因为我要把手举起来 他才能抓住我的手
'Cause I had to put my hands up so he could grab my wrist.
我就说我的日子没有你该怎么办?
So I was like, "What would I ever do without you?"
你离他远一点
You stay away from them, hear me?
别靠近
Stay away.
没戏时我尽量对她好一点
I try to be nice to her off-screen. As nice as I can.
情有可原 -我私底下不是那样
It's understandable. - I'm not like that.
这不是我
This isn't who I am.
现在还是角色?
Right now, or the character?
界线很模糊
Oh. Look, I don't know. It's a blurry line.
我想聊聊那场戏 你把针头刺进
I wanna talk about that moment when you plunge the needle
你身旁这位年轻人的脖子
into the neck of this young gentleman next to you.
那天很扯
That was a crazy day.
你脖子插着注射器在片场走来走去
You walking around on set with a syringe sticking out of your neck.
感觉你好像很开心 -是很开心啊
It feels like you had a lot of fun. - It was really fun.
从今以后不准骚扰我和我朋友
From here on out, you leave me and my friends alone.
懂吗?
Do you understand?
去你的
Screw you.
我想聊聊这场很有趣的戏
I wanna talk to you about this very fun scene...
你和惠勒太太
with Mrs. Wheeler...
这个诱惑真是太精采了
and this seduction, which is fantastic. - Love it.
她泡着泡泡浴在看小说 然后那个人来到门边
She's reading in the bubble bath, and then, that guy comes to the door.
那本小说和泡泡浴 你有看见
That book and the bubble bath. Did you see
剧集 | 怪奇背后(2017) | 导航列表