剧集 | 怪奇背后(2017) | 导航列表
看见演员演活一场戏很令人兴奋
If something's coming to life in the way that... It's exciting.
超乎你的想像
It goes above what you... was in your head.
这种事就是让人兴奋
You cannot be but excited for all these things.
不管多么黑暗 就是兴奋
No matter how dark it is, it's exciting.
我们有讨论一下雪舞会已经在那里
It's one thing that we talked a little bit about,
是一回事
Snow Ball being already there.
但讨论故事线的结束是另一回事
But it's another thing to talk about wrapping up story lines.
第一季结局留下很多问号♥
Season one ended with a lot of questions and,
未解的问号♥
um... unanswered questions.
今年我们很想让故事有个结束
So this year we really wanted to wrap things up.
当然结尾有个小伏笔
Um, there's a little hint at the end, of course.
你要... -你永远不知道
Of course. Gotta have that. - You never know.
还有一些问题
There's still some issues.
但...
But, um, um...
只是几个小问题 -几个小问题
Just some small issues. - Small issues.
你是指结局吗?
The wrap-up?
像黑影怪物 -像怪物在学校上空盘旋
Like a lurking shadow monster. - Monster hovering over the school.
"概念艺术"
这一季的主轴
Things like that. - This one closes more with
比较偏向这些角色的发展
knowing that the task was to evolve these characters into...
有些角色 尤其是现场这几位
in some cases, especially at this table,
变成他们注定成为的人
into what they were destined to become.
对 -说得很对
Right. - That's very true.
我还喜欢一件事 片中有很多拼图
One of the things that I enjoyed, there's a lot of puzzle-solving.
好像是第四章
You know. And I think it was chapter four when puzzles...
几乎每个角色都有拼图
almost every character had a puzzle.
这是《外章》另一个爆料
I... This is another revelation in the aftershow.
什么? -她在拼图
What...? - She's doing a puzzle
他们都在拼图 -当时他们在布置小木屋
when they're setting up the cabin. - They're all doing puzzles.
所以巴布把他的拼图游戏带来
That's why... Bob when he brings over his puzzle games.
我小时候生病时 而且我常生病
When I was sick as a kid, and I was sick all the time as a kid...
专心玩这些动脑的游戏 是最好不过的
nothing made me feel better than focusing on these brainteasers.
这些很棒
Those are great.
乔丝有点不以为然
And Joyce is like, "Oh, well, this maybe... "
但你们铺陈那个乔段
But you sort of developed those, yes?
因为那几乎是
Because we have... You know.
乔丝解谜的演变历程
And it's almost an evolution of how she solves.
从圣诞灯到
You have Joyce, from Christmas lights to...
蜡笔画的地图
crayon drawings. You know. - Yes.
她解决问题的方法有点不同
And she's a little bit different in that problem-solving.
也许下一季她不会把东西贴满整个家
Maybe next season, she won't put things all over her house, but...
要是不搞破坏
I don't think it's a season of Stranger Things
就不是《怪奇物语》 -没错
if we don't trash... - Exactly.
我们喜欢破坏那间房♥子
We love destroying that house.
我喜欢 大家来到那间房♥子
I love... And just people coming over to that house
看着满墙的东西 一头雾水
and just looking at it in complete confusion,
每次看都好笑
it entertains me every time.
我爱西恩艾斯汀 -西恩艾斯汀对那间房♥子
I love Sean Astin's... - Sean Astin's reaction to just the house
贴满这些地图的反应
being covered in these drawings.
我也喜欢游戏
And I also... I mean, I love games,
我最喜欢的片段是
and so, one of my favorite moments is when it goes from...
他从原本很担心乔丝
being very concerned about Joyce... - Mm-hmm.
到欲罢不能 -对
to he cannot help himself. - Yes.
好 我懂了 那是乔登湖
Okay, I get it. That's Lake Jordan.
如果那是乔登湖 那么你可以找到...
And if that's Lake Jordan, then you'll probably find...
对 那是萨特勒的矿场
Yeah, that's, uh... Sattler's quarry.
顺着这样走...
And then if you just follow it naturally...
他只是把这当成一场游戏
I think he just is gonna get into this as a game.
后来才慢慢发现真有其事
And he'll just slowly realize that this is actually a real, uh...
事态严重
Something serious is going on.
但隧♥道♥那场戏 他说我们在威尔的地图中
But all that stuff in the tunnel... "We're inside his drawing."
就是西恩的调调 -什么意思?
that was all just Sean. - What do you mean?
就是即兴说台词 -是吗?
Just improv. Just saying things. - He did?
隧♥道♥
Yeah. - the tunnels.
这是威尔的地图?
Is this Will's map?
哈普! -我们在威尔的地图中吗?
Hopper! - Are we in Will's map?
哈普!
Hopper!
他知道怎么诠释角色
He knows how to play his part,
但他了解整个故事的发展
but he understands how the whole story gets told,
他的几个即兴表演
so, his little ad-libs, and his little improvs,
都是故事全局的一部分
they're part of a bigger piece. - Yep.
他很会那种事
He's very savvy about all of it.
当然巴布的死
Obviously, death of Bob
是故事下半场的重头戏
is so much of the next part of the story,
因为那是后面乔丝的推力
because it drives Joyce later.
但我想先聊聊
But I wanna talk about first,
角色死亡的构想和故事的整体发展
overall, the idea of death of character and story.
你从鬼门关走过两次
You have been at death's door twice.
我觉得现在你不该死
I feel like you shouldn't die now.
我知道 我们要让威尔休息一下
I know, we need to give Will a break
在第三季 -威尔会...
in season three. - Will's just gonna be...
他会继续留下来玩
He'll just be hanging out and having fun. - Gotta be an easier...
他其他的朋友会去冒险 他会说你们去处理
His other friends will be... He'll be like, "You guys deal with this.
我会...
I'm just gonna... "
我会在家织毛线
"I'll be at home knitting."
真的很难 尤其是写西恩的部分
It's really hard, especially as we were writing, with Sean, um...
巴布逃不过被吃掉的命运
I mean, Bob was always... He was always gonna eat it.
我们拍到那集时
When we got to that episode,
我整个人崩溃
I had a break... I kinda had a mental breakdown.
这也是在制♥作♥期间
And this is also in the midst of production, you know, it's, like,
长时间写剧本 我就说
long hours, writing, and I was just like,
不能失去巴布
"We can't lose Bob."
我喜欢他为影集增添的趣味
I loved the extra flavor he added to the show.
让风险变得很大
Yeah. - It raised the stakes to such a degree.
电影有模式
I think with movies, you get conditioned.
你感觉得到谁会撑到最后
You have a sense of who's gonna make it to the end.
而电视影集
And with TV,
我喜欢捉摸不定 但很难
I like the unpredictability. But it's hard,
因为你爱上这些角色
because you fall in love with these characters
和这些演员 -对
and these actors. Yeah.
请看西恩艾斯汀对巴布的死有什么话要说 他有影片
Let's see what Sean Astin had to say about Bob's demise. We have him on tape.
每部伟大的影集
So, in every great series...
"西恩艾斯汀"
最后总得有人死
someone's gotta go.
我不太确定
And I'm not entirely sure
他们一开始就知道巴布要死
that they knew Bob was gonna have to go at the beginning...
其实他们应该知道
Actually, I think they did know.
没错 -但后来他们一直加戏
Yeah, we did. - But then they kept extending it, like,
他会在第四或第五集死掉 -没错
maybe he'll go in episode four or five... - That's true.
我老在说我不在乎自己多演两集
So, I just kept saying, "I don't care if I last two episodes
还是五季
or five seasons.
拜托只要让巴布
Just please let Bob,
可怜的睿侠电子巴布
you know, pitiful RadioShack Bob,
做出英勇的事
let him do something heroic."
英勇那个字我说了35次
And I think I said that word "heroic" like 35 times
直到他们看着我说我们懂了
until they looked at me like, "Dude, we got it.
我们知道那个字的意思
We know what that word means."
我无法请他们再写出更精采的死法
I couldn't have, um, asked them to write a better death.
我常跟大家说演员最希望的事
I tell people all the time that all an actor can hope for
就是死得轰轰烈烈
is a good death.
巴布真的有机会发光
And, um... And Bob really gets a chance to shine.
"停格"
没错 -他有感受到
Yeah. He does. - See? He felt it.
他想要一个令人难忘的死亡戏
He wanted a memorable death scene.
我们原本不打算死法这么暴♥力♥
We were not gonna make it as violent as we did,
后来他一直提到《大白鲨》
and then he kept talking about Jaws,
昆特被大白鲨撕碎
and Quint being ripped apart and...
我说好吧 就让你如愿
And I was like, "All right, man. We'll go for it."
有个死法更暴♥力♥
There was one more violent...
但连我都觉得没必要
But even I was like, "This is getting gratuitous."
但昆特的死
Yeah. - But the Quint death is...
《大白鲨》是辅♥导♥级
剧集 | 怪奇背后(2017) | 导航列表