剧集 | 怪奇背后(2017) | 导航列表
如果你像我刚看完 九小时的《怪奇物语》
All right, if you're like me,you just watched nine hours of Stranger Things.
我觉得很爽 大开眼界
And I am feeling exhilarated, I am blown away,
整个吓到 还很气 不是气这部影集
I am shocked, I am mad. Not mad at the show. All right?
只是气集数太少 不能让我看到爽
Just angry that there aren't more episodes to keep me binge-watching.
我很难过那只猫喵喵
And I am very sad about Mews the cat.
我有问题 我知道你也有问题
And I have questions, and I know you have questions.
在这些集数当中
And, over the course of these episodes,
我们会讨论 《怪奇物语2》的演员阵容
we're gonna talk all things Stranger Things 2 with the cast,
达菲兄弟和薛恩李维
the Duffer Brothers, and Shawn Levy,
还有找出他们 不让我演出这部影集的原因
and find out why they did not give me a role in the series.
我是吉姆瑞许 请欣赏《怪奇物语外章》
All right, I'm Jim Rash, Beyond Stranger Things starts right...
等等 不是现在
Wait. Wait, wait, not now.
下音乐前 我是认真的
Before we start the music, and I'm serious here,
如果你还没看完《怪奇物语2》
if you're watching this before you watch all of Stranger Things 2,
你就大错特错
you have done it wrong and you are doing it wrong.
接下来的内容都是爆雷 别说我没警告你
Everything that follows is a spoiler. You've been warned.
"欢迎莅临霍金斯"
怪 奇 物 语|背后的故事
第一集:震撼夺心
欢迎来到现场 我们正要开始讨论
Uh, welcome to the table, as we begin our ongoing discussion.
我开场时谢谢你们的笑声
Thank you for laughing as I started.
欢迎来到现场
Welcome to our table.
节目开始前
As we start this journey,
"吉姆瑞许"
现场来宾有米莉芭比布朗 饰演伊莲娜
I'm joined by Millie Bobby Brown, who plays Eleven,
芬恩伍法德 饰演麦克
Finn Wolfhard, who is our Mike.
还有监制和几集的导演薛恩李维
We have executive producer and director of a number of episodes, Shawn Levy.
当然还有影集的创作人 达菲兄弟的麦特和罗斯
And, of course, the show's creator, the Duffer Brothers, Matt and Ross.
欢迎来到现场
Welcome, as we start this talk.
我想从芬恩和米莉开始 我想聊聊雪舞会
I wanna start with Finn and Millie. I wanna talk about Snow Ball.
好 来聊雪舞会 -最好的开场
Yes. Let's talk Snow Ball. - Please. What's better?
我很兴奋
I'm excited to talk about this.
我要先弄清楚 我想问你们
I wanna put this all together first. I just wanna ask,
提出雪舞会的提议 然后说我要去这里吗?
did you guys put Snow Ball on the board and say, "I gotta get to here"?
对 -好
Oh, yeah. - Okay,
了解了
so that... that we had. Okay.
真的吗? -开拍时
You did? - Yeah. No, when we started,
"芬恩伍法德"
我说最后会有雪舞会吗?
I was like, "Guys, are we gonna end with the Snow Ball?"
他们就说是啊
And they were like, "Yeah."
我要等着看 -那是最早...
Like, "I guess I'll wait for it." - It was one of the first...
唯一的差别是
The only difference...
"罗斯达菲"
我们都知道那是最后的目的地
We always knew that was the destination where we wanted to get.
原本会是这两个人重聚的地方
I think that was originally gonna be the reunion of these two.
结果提早一集
It ended up being one episode earlier,
不然我们想让他们...
but otherwise, we wanted to keep them...
那就太扯了
That would've been crazy.
对 那就太... -太夸张了
I think it would've been... - Too much.
太伤感了 -太夸张
I would've been like, "Oh, my God." - Would've been too crazy.
伊莲娜就不会有那种超酷的出场
You wouldn't get that awesome badass entrance of Eleven.
对 -没错
Yeah. - Yeah.
他们两个人的出场都有不同的用意
I think both entrances served different purposes.
没错 -对
They did. - Yes.
对 -我们会聊另一面
Yeah. - We'll talk about the other...
那表现出多面性 因为你能有
It shows the versatility, because you can have
超酷的伊莲娜
you know, the badass Eleven,
"米莉芭比布朗"
还有她跟麦克在一起时脆弱的一面
and then go to her vulnerable side, where she's with Mike,
她看起来善良美丽
and she looks nice, and she looks pretty,
很好 -完美的平衡
and, like, it's a nice... - A nice balance.
尤其对芬恩来说也是 就是不一样
Especially for Finn as well, I feel like. It's just different,
但很酷
uh, but it's really cool.
因为我觉得这一季
Yeah, I feel like, this season,
我一直没融入麦克的角色
I wasn't really in the Mike mode until, like,
直到第三集结尾 我慢慢演出兴趣来
end of episode three kicks in. Like, I start getting more interested.
你还好吗? -嗯 应该没事
You all right? - Yeah. Yeah, I think so.
发生什么事? -我不知道
What happened? - I don't know.
好像有磁铁之类的 拉动我的滑板
It was just like a magnet or something pulling on my board.
我知道听起来很疯狂
I know that sounds crazy.
到这一季最后你就看见
And by the end of the season, you see that,
他又变回麦克了
oh, he's Mike again.
一切恢复正常 但对他来说啦
Like, he's totally like... Everything's back to normal, but, uh... For him.
什么意思? -对他来说
What does this mean? - For him.
对他来说生活恢复正常
For him, it's back to normal.
对 -这部影集的第二季
Yeah. - And with the second piece of this thing,
很明显剧情比较偏向
we obviously have probably more of the build to
爱情方面 -对
a romantic side of that. - Yes.
拍摄爱情戏的感觉怎么样?
How was shooting that whole little moment there?
我先说一下
So, I'll take this one real quick. - Thank you.
雪舞会那场戏拍了好像四天
We were shooting the Snow Ball scene for, like, four days.
我们得一直重拍 -两天
Had to keep coming back. - Two days.
不是 得一直重拍
No. - We had to keep coming back.
不会错的
It was a hundred per... - Are you...
"麦特达菲"
你确定? -百分之百确定
Are you sure? - I am a hundred percent sure.
我会说三天 但...
I would say three, but...
三天 -但你错了
Three. - But you're wrong.
是两天 -好啦
It was two. - Okay.
原本的结局是我们在跳舞 就没了
First, the original ending was we're dancing, and that was it.
我只想闹凯勒
And I just wanted to mess with Caleb
和莎蒂 -我想闹莎蒂
and Sadie. - I wanted to mess with Sadie.
我就去找麦特 也许你们有讨论过
And so, I went up to Matt and Ross. Maybe you were talking about it before.
我说你们要让凯勒和莎蒂亲嘴
I was like, "You need to do the kiss with Caleb and Sadie."
隔天我们都坐在那里
The next day, we were all sitting there,
麦特走进来说
and Matt came in, and he was like,
我们要拍吻戏
"We're gonna do it," and I was like...
莎蒂说什么?
Sadie was like, "What?"
没错 -我说莎蒂 没那么糟
Yeah, exactly. - I was like, "Sadie, it's not that bad."
没那么糟 凯勒说应该是吧
"Not that bad." Caleb's like, "I guess... "
不是 -开玩笑的
No, that is... - I'm kidding.
你害她吓坏了 -对
You got her worked up. - I did.
我们过夜聚会时 我都问莎蒂 你兴奋吗?
I was like... We was having sleepovers. Like, "Oh, my goodness. Are you excited?"
她就说米莉
She was like, "Millie, I just...
我不要想太多 可能不会发生
I don't even wanna think about it. It probably won't happen."
可能只会跳舞而已
She was like, "It's just gonna probably be a dance, and then... "
然后我们到片场
And then we get there.
我告诉凯勒 -她穿上戏服
I told Caleb... - She has her outfit on.
她说我觉得会发生
She's like, "I think it's gonna happen."
我就说我替你高兴
I was like, "Well, I'm happy for you."
我们就开始跳舞
And then we started dancing.
然后我们突然想到 根本没想到
And then it came to ours. It wasn't even thought of.
凯勒就笑得很僵
Caleb was just frozen in a smile.
"NG片段"
这下要亲嘴了 -凯勒很投入
"I guess we're doing the shot." - Caleb was into it.
凯勒准备亲下去
Caleb was ready to go.
拍到... -凯勒还擦护唇膏
By the third... - Caleb was like ChapStick...
拍到第三次 他就说好吧
The third time, he was like, "Okay."
但因为我们是用手持摄影机 绕着他们拍
But we... 'Cause we were Steadicamming around them,
一直没拍到凯勒的反应
and we kept missing Caleb's reaction to this.
他们只好重来 -莎蒂亲超快
So, they had to do it... - Sadie was like...
我说莎蒂 亲慢一点
I was like, "Sadie, slow down."
现在把集名改成亲嘴会太迟吗?
Is it too late to re-title this episode "The Kiss"?
"薛恩李维"
整集都在亲嘴
Yeah. Might do the whole episode on the kiss.
那场戏感觉很长是因为
I know. My God. - The thing was, about that, is that it felt so long just because
我们在体育馆里 那里热得要命
we were in a gym that was like a hundred degrees...
临演不是都在拍手? -一堆随便的...
Didn't... All the extras clapped. - with a bunch of random...
记得吗? -他们都拍手
Remember? - They applauded.
他们都替我们拍手 那是最怪的事
They applauded. Weirdest thing.
你们亲完嘴后吗? -我们在跳舞
After you kissed? - So, we're dancing,
芬恩像表演腹语的人
and Finn goes like this... He was like a ventril...
他说我要亲了
He was like, "Okay, I'm coming in." I was like...
我心想什么啊 -你没有
I was like... - No, you didn't.
我发誓我有 -他有
Yeah, I swear to God.
剧集 | 怪奇背后(2017) | 导航列表