剧集 | 怪奇背后(2017) | 导航列表
我就开始在片场放阴森的音乐
so I just started playing creepy music on set
我们拍那些镜头 给她那种感觉
while we did those shots to give her the feeling of it,
我可能用说的说不通
in a way that my words probably couldn't, and, uh...
在第一季 当布雷南抱伊莲娜 走过走廊时 我也如法泡制
I did it also when Brenner was carrying Eleven down the hall in season one.
放音乐 我们用满多音乐的
Played music. We used a fair bit of it.
我执导的集数习惯那样做
I tend to do that in the episodes I direct.
安德鲁也会那样 -安德鲁也是
Andrew did that, too. - Andrew, too.
旧废车场那场戏 很多
The junkyard scene, like a lot of...
记得他学《第三类接触》吗?
Remember he'd play Close Encounters?
我记得我走出那个东西时 他就在放音乐
I remember when I was walking out of the thing, he was playing music
没有对白的部分 帮助超大
for the parts without dialogue. It helps a ton.
对 -我想要聊聊
Yeah. - I wanna sort of bring this journey
达斯汀和史帝夫的紧要关头
about Dustin and Steve to a head,
去雪舞会
going to the Snow Ball.
你知道这两个人会是一对活宝
You knew this duo was gonna work comedically.
对 -对吗?很早
Yeah. - Right? Like early on
就很清楚这会是逗趣的喜剧
it was very clear, "Oh, this is gonna be comedy gold."
但后来到这一季尾声
But then by the end of the season,
关系变成感人 -对
it works emotionally. - Yeah.
那种关系很难拿捏
And that's a really hard thing to pull off,
搞笑又感人的搭档
a pairing that is both funny and moving.
我觉得你们演得很成功
Mm-hmm. - I feel like you guys pulled it off.
最后那场戏我走向史黛西时
That scene at the end when I approach Stacey,
我觉得
I feel like that...
都是史帝夫让这一切成真
all this happened because of Steve. Like...
他教我怎么把妹和弄发型
He gave me all the advice about girls and the hair and everything,
然后我自信满满走向她
and then I approach her so confidently, and then I feel like a part of it...
超有自信 -没错
Very confidently. - Very confidently.
然后她说走开时
And then when she says, like, "Get out of my face,"
他好像才回神 可恶 我不是史帝夫哈林顿
I feel like he's taken aback, like, "Oh, crap, I'm not Steve Harrington.
我不是史帝夫
Mmm. Yeah. - "I'm not Steve. I'm not... "
那一刻你一个人呆坐
In that moment, when you're just alone
因为你被女生拒绝过几次
after you've been rejected a couple times...
镜头特写你 背景响起音乐
I remember we were zooming in on you and the music was playing,
我们的摄影车场务 是个留庞克头的硬汉
and our dolly grip, who's a tough guy with a Mohawk,
我看他落下男儿泪
I look over, tears. - Aww.
才怪
No!
庞克头 -我说盖顿把他弄哭了
Mohawk... - I was like, "Gaten got him, man."
你的那个表情真是让人心碎
That look you give is just heartbreaking.
很多人可能在看节目
I think a lot of people probably watching the show
都能感同身受
identify with the moment of, you know,
勉强去舞会却像个外人
reluctantly going to a dance and having nothing to do.
最后被当壁草
Standing kind of in the corner.
那是常有的事 -很难熬
That happened... - A really hard moment.
然后你要... -你要南西
You want... - You want Nancy...
我没叫南西
I don't think I had a Nancy to go... - Mm-mmm.
去安慰你说没事的
You know, to go, like, "It's gonna be okay."
我没告诉你这件事 但我们的表姊乔安娜
I don't think I've told you this, but our cousin Joanna... It was cool.
她不会记得跟我说过类似的话
She won't remember this. Had a similar conversation with me,
她说没事的
where it's like, "It's gonna be fine."
乔安娜怎么没告诉我?
Why did Joanna not tell me this?
她说我的好建议只给你们其中一个
She's like, "I've got good advice for one of you, okay?"
每个人从小到大都有那种焦虑
Everyone has that anxiety growing up
感觉自己会被冷落
of feeling like you're gonna be left behind.
或你在某些方面被冷落
Or you're being left behind in certain areas, certainly.
尤其是社交方面 我总是被冷落
Especially socially, I was always behind.
其实我们因为这样幼稚园还被留级
In fact, we were held back in kindergarten for this very reason.
因为你们... -你们一个吗?
Wait. Because... One of you?
我们两个都是
Both of us.
我们都被留级 -什么?
We were both held back. - What?
因为不会跟人互动吗? -很高兴我公开说出来
Because of awkwardness? - Glad I'm putting this out in public.
是什么?
Was it...
他们觉得我们跟其他小孩互动有问题
They thought we had trouble interacting with other children.
因为你就跟自己的兄弟玩
Because you just hang out with... Why? - Wow!
为什么要跟别人玩?你有最好的朋友
Why hang out with anyone else? You have your best friend.
"达菲兄弟"
我们喜欢同样的玩具
We liked the same toys, we had the same...
他们说在这个世界 你们要学习跟其他人沟通
And they're like, "In this world, you have to communicate with others."
你说哪是啊 -好蠢
You're like, "I don't think so." - That's stupid.
我们是天生的导演 -对
So, naturally, we're directors. - Yes.
很辛苦 每个人都有那种挣扎
I think it's hard. Everyone struggles with that.
你会吓到 其他人领先你吗?
You're freaked out. Are other people getting ahead of you?
想通这种事 为什么我花这么久
And figuring this stuff out. And why is this taking me so long
才开窍怎么跟人相处?
to figure out how to deal with people? And so...
这一季探讨这个部分很好
That's a really nice part about this season.
我们在第一季建立
We established in the first season,
每个角色 这一季算是
like, each character, so this is more about, just like,
探讨每个人的改变历程
how everyone is changing.
每个人都经历一些事
Everybody seems to really go through something.
我的角色是这样
I feel that way about my character. - I also...
第二季的故事规模更庞大 威胁更黑暗
Season two is obviously bigger and the threats are darker,
更有电影感 但感觉
and it's more cinematic, but it feels...
还有《怪奇物语》的一贯风格
It's got that Stranger Things DNA, which is in some ways
那算是被排挤者的颂歌♥
kind of an anthem for the outcasts.
没错
Yeah. Absolutely.
影集里的每个人 这对兄弟创造的每个角色
Everybody in our show, everybody these guys created
内心都受过伤 -对
is a little bit broken. - Mm-hmm.
有点像边缘人 -对
A little bit on the margins. - Yep.
还有自我怀疑 这部影集算是
And self-doubting. And the show kind of
鼓励大家说你们都会没事的
raises everyone up and says, "You're all gonna be okay."
甚至像比利的角色
It's like even the people... Like Billy's character.
甚至你觉得很酷的人
Even the people you think are in the cool circle,
他们内心都受过伤
they're hurting. - Yes!
那是我最喜欢这部影集的部分
Which is my favorite aspect of the show.
就像你的角色
I think with your char...
史帝夫角色的想法是
with Steve, I like this idea that, for a while, it was like you had...
你原本是这个世界的霸王
you were king of this world.
这一季你发现到
And what you're realizing this season is that...
你不是 总是会有别人出现
that you're not. There's always gonna be this...
比利是新霸王
Billy's the new king.
你中学毕业后才发现
You're realizing as you're coming out of high school, which I'm...
这不是我 我不像史帝夫是风云人物
This wasn't me. I wasn't popular like Steve was.
但恍然大悟风光不再了
But that realization this is coming to an end, what it...
剩下什么? 你就像其他人一样是局外人
What's left? You're an outsider like everyone else.
我喜欢这一集变成心理谘询
I love the idea that, A, this became a therapy session,
我们说了很多真情告白
'cause I feel like we've said a lot of beautiful things.
盖顿哭了 -你能哭
I mean, Gaten's now crying. - You're allowed to cry.
这个幼稚园的告白让我吓一跳
This kindergarten revelation is rocking my world.
因为是真的 -我不该说的
Because it's true. - Shouldn't have said that.
没关系 -你要说 因为我觉得
No, it's okay. - You have to, because I do feel like...
那种生活经验会影响你们的写作
Because that type of life experience is what feeds into your writing,
也会影响角色和演员
which feeds into the characters, feeds into them,
写出新创作 找到新事物
giving that birth and finding new things.
中学过得很惨是好事
It's good that high school was miserable.
你们聊到寻找幽默
You talk about finding the humor, uh,
然后找到平衡 那种时候看似容易
and then balancing that, and those moments seem easy,
但背后有这种
but they're easier when you have
戏剧张力时更容易 -对
all of this dramatic stuff behind it. - Yes.
知道他们两个
Knowing the consequences of what they're both going through
经历的后果和下场 让这些角色有
and where they're gonna end up allows these characters to have
《站在我这边》的头发乔段
a Stand by Me m oment that is just about hair.
趁头发半干...不是湿淋淋哦
When your hair is damp... It's not wet, okay?
趁头发半干 -半干
When it's damp... - Damp.
喷四下法拉佛西美发喷雾
you do four puffs of the Farrah Fawcett spray.
法拉佛西美发喷雾? -对
Farrah Fawcett spray? - Yeah.
法拉佛西 如果你敢告诉别人我这样说
Farrah Fawcett. You tell anyone I just told you that,
我会揍到你屁♥股♥开花 死得很难看
and your ass is grass. You're dead.
韩德森 懂吗? -懂
You understand? - Yeah.
现场这几位男士头发都抓得很帅
And I am sitting here among some beautifully-coiffed gentlemen.
我不羡慕 我自己选择要理光头的
Uh... I am not envious. I made a choice to get rid of my hair.
你抓头发的过程一定很精采
剧集 | 怪奇背后(2017) | 导航列表