剧集 | 怪奇背后(2017) | 导航列表
Basically, that obviously eventually takes us to Murray.
我只需要连起正确的点
Gotta connect the right dots.
时间轴错了
Timeline's wrong.
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
你们知道穆雷对芭儿爸妈的意图吗?
Did you ever have a theory about Murray's intentions with Barb's parents?
我的背景故事影集里没有交代
Well, my backstory, which you don't see in the series,
但他在《太阳报》做事时
but his family was destroyed
因为想揭发事件真♥相♥
as a result of him trying to uncover whatever he was trying to uncover
结果连累家人遇害
when he worked for the Sun-Times.
查出芭儿的遇害真♥相♥
I think, in a way, finding out what happened to Barb,
算是对他女儿和家人的弥补吧
he can sort of make things right with his daughter and his family.
有意思的还有你出场是跟哈普
It's also interesting that you start with Hopper.
我们看见你跟他对戏
You start... I mean, we meet you with him.
对 -他懒得理你
And you're dismissed.
我和大买♥♥家的前任员工谈过
I talked to a Big Buy ex-employee
他说有个女孩用念力震碎了大门
who said some little girl shattered the door with her mind.
我听过那个故事 你听过有个胖胖的胡须男
I heard that. Did you hear the one about the fat man
从烟囱爬进屋里吗? -这个角色的特色
with the beard who climbs down chimneys? - A big thing with the character
就是他代表这种
was that he was sort of the representation of these
1970年代的多疑政♥治♥惊悚片
paranoid political thrillers of the '70s.
麦特和罗斯跟我聊过很多电影 像《大阴谋》
Matt and Ross talked to me a lot about movies like All the President's Men,
《视差景观》和《霹雳钻》
and The Parallax View, and Marathon Man.
他有点像《大白鲨》里 李察德瑞佛斯的角色
He's sort of like the Richard Dreyfuss character in Jaws,
对 -他看穿真♥相♥
Yes. - in that he sees what is really going on,
试图唤醒这个小镇
and is trying to wake up this small town around him.
在他眼里哈普不是坏人
I don't think he sees somebody like Hopper as somebody who's bad,
而是只想麻木度日的人
but somebody who's just trying to go throughout their life asleep.
你不懂吗? -不懂
Don't you get it, Jim? - No.
这会产生潜在的国际影响
This has potentially international implications.
我说的是苏联的全面入侵 就在霍金斯
I'm talking a full-on Russian invasion right here in Hawkins!
大卫哈柏没来现场 但他有录影片聊到对穆雷的看法
We don't have David Harbour, but we do have what he thinks about Murray on tape,
大家请看这段影片
so why don't we just look at that on this wonderful television?
我爱布莱特吉曼 喜欢他
I love Brett Gelman, and I love what he does
在影集里的表现 非常希望
in the series, and I'm very hopeful
会多看见布莱特吉曼和穆雷鲍曼
that there'll be more Brett Gelman, and more Murray Bowman.
哈普觉得穆雷烦得要命
I think Hopper finds Murray endlessly annoying.
这一季很有意思的是
What's so interesting is the antagonistic relationship
他跟穆雷的敌对关系
that he has with Murray in this season.
所以看见哈普和穆雷
And so it would be fun to see
得合作解决问题很有趣
Hopper and Murray have to team up in some way to solve a problem,
还有... -那就太好了
and the... - That would be so good.
就可能有警♥察♥兄弟的搞笑乔段
All the buddy cop antics that could ensue.
他对你赞誉有加
That was a lot of compliments he dealt you.
有这种精采的哥儿们互动
There was this amazing buddy type of dynamic
你能看见关系慢慢在
where you could see how that would grow into something...
发酵 -对
longer. - Yes.
即使他觉得哈普在状况外
Even though he thinks Hopper is clueless,
他把这个人当成
he sees that this guy is his best shot...
对 -融入其他镇民的好机会
Yeah. - at getting at the rest of the town.
南西和穆雷有一种关系
I think there is definitely a Nancy-Murray connection,
他们需要查出真♥相♥
of their need to figure things out.
他更投入 南西只是在弄清楚自己
He's way more on it, and Nancy's just kind of figuring it out about herself
但有点像 -我觉得他
but there's kind of like... - I think he sees...
在你身上看见他年轻时的影子
I see you as like, "Oh, this is a young me."
你太天真了 南西!一般人...
You're being naive, Nancy. Those people...
不像你和我这么爱追根究底 好吗?
They're not wired like me and you, okay?
他们不会穷其一生 试着窥探帘幕后面有什么
They don't spend their lives trying to get a look at what's behind the curtain.
他们喜欢帘幕
They like the curtain.
你的阴谋论很有意思
It's interesting, your conspiracy theory,
但后来有这种爱管闲事
but then there's this meddling into
解读眼前发生的事
and reading what's happening right in front of you.
对 这是小谎言
Right. Well, this is like its own little lie.
他们不是一起的 -揭发
That they're not together, you know? - Uncovering...
我要揭发
So I'm going to expose
他像中邪般一定要揭发所有丑事
that he has to obsessively expose everything that is bullshit.
天啊
My goodness.
你们两个真可爱
You two are adorable, aren't you?
很明显穆雷是这两个人的大红娘
And obviously, Murray plays a huge part in these two coming towards each other.
超大
So huge.
我让他们在一起 -没错
I bring it all together, - Oh, you do.
我撮合他们 -说得对
I make it happen. - You make it happen.
我是生性多疑的长舌公
I'm a real paranoid yenta.
如果你要的话 我的书房♥有张沙发床
There's a pullout sofa in my study if you want it.
但如果我是你
But if I were you,
我就不来这套
I'd just cut the bullshit
直接睡一张床了
and share the damn bed.
他是红娘
He is a matchmaker.
没错 有用 他识破真♥相♥
He was. It worked. He got to the truth.
隔天早上还替他们做早餐
And then he cooks them breakfast the next day.
那场戏是最难拍的 -那场戏超难拍
That scene was the hardest scene to film. - That was so hard to film.
掉蛋 -那装不来的
The egg drop. - You can't plan that.
只好演下去 -我掉了几颗蛋
You just gotta roll with it. - I dropped some eggs...
你说糟糕 -不小心的 我看着
You're like, "Ooh." - accidentally, and I look at...
强纳森 穆雷看着强纳森说糟糕
Jonathan... Murray looks at Jonathan, and goes, "Oops."
强纳森
So, Jonathan...
昨晚睡得好吗?
How was the pullout?
什么?
Sorry?
沙发床
The sofa.
对
Oh, yeah.
很好睡
Yeah, it was good.
我想也是
I bet.
糟糕
Oops.
好尴尬 ─那是即兴演出
Awkward. - It was improv.
你能看见娜塔莉的表情 -整场戏
You can see Natalia's like... - That entire scene.
很好玩
That was fun.
糟糕
Oops.
"NG片段"
卡
Cut.
这些人遇见彼此都是有原因的
Each of these people are bumping into each other for a reason,
还有改变角色发展 只是好玩
and changing the course of it. Just for fun,
这样说好了 史帝夫被关在这个小房♥间
let's just say that Steve was locked into this little room with...
你觉得当时穆雷的真心话是什么?
What do you think Murray's truth would be at that moment?
我应该会这样说
I think I would say something along the lines of, you know,
算了吧 -她不爱你 老弟
"Get over it, dude." - "She doesn't love you, man."
天涯何处无芳草 -你能跟别的女生上♥床♥
You can have a late night with someone... - Look, you need somebody else,
你连自己都搞不清楚
and you don't even know who you are.
在别的女生爱上你前
So before anybody is going to fall in love with you,
别急 先了解自己
hang back, figure out who you are.
我也许是很...
I may be a pretty...
烂的男朋友 不过...
shitty boyfriend, but...
原来我还算满好的保姆
turns out I'm actually a pretty damn good babysitter.
因为强纳森从一开始 就是最有自觉的角色
Because Jonathan is one of the most self-aware characters from the get-go
从影集开始他就很了解自己
of the beginning of the show... I mean, he knows who he is.
不可能 你8点就回家了
No. No way. You're going to be home by eight,
听传声头像的音乐
listening to the Talking Heads, and...
看冯内果的小说
reading Vonnegut, or something.
听起来是很棒的夜晚 -你觉得强纳森了解自己吗?
Sounds like a nice night. - You feel that Jonathan knew who he was?
我从一开始就观察他
Sort of in the very beginning.
可能从他对家人的责任
Probably from his responsibilities to his family, and being that kind of...
当一家之主 我觉得他选择独来独往
man of the house in some respects. I felt like he chooses to be alone.
他很了解自己 会坚持做自己
I feel like he has always known who he is, and he'll always stick to that.
我想聊聊史帝夫和强纳森
Between Steve and Jonathan, I want to talk about
最后发生的事有没有必要
whether these two need some kind of confrontation
让这两个人发生冲突
because of what's happened at the end.
我只是好奇你们的想法
And I'm curious about your thoughts on that.
像肢体冲突或激烈冲突 我觉得没必要
A physical or an aggressive conflict, I don't think is what's needed.
但应该说是和解吧
I think it's like a reconciliation or something, you know?
我也不能生气
I can't really get mad also at, like...
因为我料到会那样
'Cause, I mean, you kind of see it coming.
懂我意思吗?很明显你们会分享心情
You know what I mean? It's kind of obvious that you guys do share feelings,
甚至从第一季开始就是
you know, from even early, I think, in parts of the first season.
剧集 | 怪奇背后(2017) | 导航列表