剧集 | 怪奇背后(2017) | 导航列表
So we sort of wanted to use both themes.
我也不知道 -我刚听说
I didn't know that, either. - I just got that.
我不懂
I didn't get that.
解释一下
Okay, so this... Yeah.
你在开场戏救到黛芬公主
You got Princess Daphne in the opening scene.
我们想要拍点情绪 -我记得有拍
We're trying to telegraph something. - I remember filming it,
我高兴到不行
and I was like...
对
Yeah.
没错 你过关了 -我全过关
You got that. - I got the whole thing.
有点色 不是吗?
It's a little risqu, isn't it?
有一点 -我们拍摄时
Yeah, Princess Daphne. - We were talking about that
有讨论过 -那是有原因的
while we were filming. - It stands to reason,
因为这很明显是为疯狂麦克丝出场
because this is... obviously it foreshadows the introduction of Mad Max
埋下伏笔 -黛芬公主
up on that screen.
我想问一件事
I want to ask real quick...
万圣节你扮成什么?
Halloween. Who were you dressed as? Remind me.
在影集里吗? -对
In the show? - Yeah.
麦克迈尔斯
Michael Myers.
天啊!你们真该看看你们脸上的表情
Shit! You should have seen the look on your faces.
你知道他是谁吗?
Did you know who that was?
不知道 -好
No. - Okay.
我只是好奇 -她心想麦克什么
I was just curious. - She was like, "Michael..."
叫你看《月光光心慌慌》 -我不喜欢
We told you to watch Halloween. - I don't like scary movies.
你有看吗? -没有
Did you? - No.
你没看过吗? -我不喜欢恐怖片
Did you? - I don't like horror.
《月光光心慌慌》超好看
Halloween is fantastic.
但莎蒂戴那个面具很恐怖
But Sadie looked really scary in that mask.
我看到自己都会吓到
I scared myself when I was watching it.
我知道我会冲出来 但还是吓到
I knew that I was coming, but still I was like...
有一个镜头没拍到 因为我们想用突发惊吓
There's a shot that's not in it, because we wanted to use the jump scare.
因为我们在等她 她就站在那里
Because we were waiting for her, where she's standing
躲在漆黑的树丛后面 真的很可怕
behind the bushes in the dark. It's legitimately terrifying.
《月光光心慌慌》很重要
Halloween plays a big role,
我想特别聊一下《魔鬼克星》
and I want to talk specifically about Ghostbusters for just a moment,
那场戏很好看
and obviously a scene that was very fun to watch,
出现在学校 只有他们穿服装
as far as showing up to school and no one else is in costumes.
我有两个重要问题 第一个问题
I have two-tiered question here.One,
是真的吗?有人有经验吗?
is that real? Did anyone experience that?
那会是一场恶梦
No.
我绝不会穿服装去学校
I would never wear a costume to school.
这是阴谋 -装作若无其事
It's a conspiracy. - Be cool.
感觉跟别人格格不入
The feeling of being out of step with people,
对 -被当成异类
And what they're doing, that's...
我常有那种感觉 -中学一般来说
That I felt often. - I think high school in general,
都是那种感觉 -对 中学每天都是
if you feel like that... - Yeah. Every day of high school.
对 -那个想法
Yeah. - The idea of...
确实有那种感觉 这是阴谋吗?
And it does feel like that. Like, is it a conspiracy?
我有那种感觉
It felt like it.
我是被大家排挤吗?
Like, is everyone in on something that I'm not in on?
就是那种感觉 至少对我是
That's sort of what it feels like. At least, to me it did.
拍那场戏很好玩 就是我们走过走廊
That was a fun scene to film. Just us walking in through the hallway.
我喜欢第一个预告片用的片段 你盯着天空看
I love how they use it in the trailer, where they have you staring off.
好像你看见天空的怪物
It looks like you're looking at a monster in the sky,
结果是没穿服装的人 -对
and it's just people not wearing costumes.
各位...各位!
Guys. Guys!
为何其他人都没穿万圣节服装?
Why is no one else wearing costumes?
我喜欢
I love that.
大家都说他们在看什么?
Everyone's like, "What are they looking at?
他在看什么? -对
What's he looking at? - Yeah.
我知道 -大家都说威尔呢?
Yeah, I know. - Everyone's like, "Where's Will?
他不在那里 我说他在我后面
He's not there." He's behind me.
请看两个威克曼 -怎样?
Now, the two Venkmans. - What?
为何你是威克曼?
Why are you Venkman?
因为我是威克曼 -不 我才是威克曼
Because I'm Venkman. - No, I'm Venkman.
为何不能有两个威克曼?
Why can't there be two Venkmans?
因为真实世界只有一个威克曼 我们计划好几个月了
There's only one Venkman in real life. We planned this months ago.
那场戏内部有讨论过吗?
Was that a... interior debate?
我们很早就决定
I think it was... We decided early on
要所有的小孩当魔鬼克星
that we wanted all the kids to be Ghostbusters,
因为那个夏天电影上映 对我们来说是很前卫的电影
'cause it came out that summer. It's such a seminal movie for us.
很精采
That's right. Yes.
我们相信那很适合这部影集里的小孩
And we believe it's made for the kids on this show,
他们一定会喜欢那部电影
that they would love that movie for certain.
我们很早就决定 然后人数也刚好
So, we decided early on. And they're the right number,
我们就开始讨论谁要当谁?
and so we started going, "Who's going to be who?"
马上就变成威克曼那段对话
And then it immediately led to the Venkman conversation.
大家七嘴八舌
Everybody was like... It was, like, yeah.
没人要当... -谁要当威克曼?
No one's gonna wanna be... - Who was gonna be Venkman?
没人要当温斯顿 那是问题
No one's gonna wanna be Winston. That was kind of the thing.
你是温斯顿 -我特别不同意扮演温斯顿
You're Winston. - I specifically didn't agree to Winston.
你同意了! -我觉得
Yes, you did! - I mean, it was like...
我喜欢那个想法 因为很好笑
And then, I love the idea of that, 'cause it's funny though,
小孩都会说没人要当温斯顿
'cause, like, kids would be like, "No one wants to be Winston."
他是最后加入团队
Like, he was late in the group,
他说你当温斯顿怎么样?
and he was like, "How about you be Winston?"
还不是科学家 你提到重点
And not a scientist. You bring up good points.
那样不对 -没错
I think it's wrong... - That's true,
因为科学对这个团队来说很重要
because science is a huge thing for this group.
那就是我的意思 他们都是... -聪明的小孩
It is. That's the thing. They're... - Smart kids.
他们喜欢追根究柢
They want to figure things out. They do.
但温斯顿确实说服市长
But he does... Winston does convince the mayor...
温斯顿是那种... -没错
Winston's the one who's like... - He does.
我看过你不会相信的怪事 -没错
I've seen shit that you wouldn't believe. - That's right.
我最喜欢《魔鬼克星》的 一场戏就是他
And he has my favorite scene in Ghostbusters, which is the scene
他和雷在车上聊到审判日
where him and Ray are talking about Judgment Day in the car,
所以我们在第八集 给路卡斯审判日的台词
which is why we give Lucas the line about Judgment Day in episode eight.
审判日
Judgment day.
我最喜欢《魔鬼克星》那场戏 精采到不行
It's my favorite scene in Ghostbusters. It's incredible.
大家忘记《魔鬼克星》
The thing that people forget...
也是恐怖片 有时很恐怖
It's also a scary movie, and it's serious at times.
不是纯喜剧 -对
It's not straight comedy. - Yeah.
他很搞笑 但有时也很严肃
I mean, it's very funny, but also sometimes it's played serious.
车上那场戏算是 很真实铺陈那部电影的恐怖
And that scene in the car sort of sets up the stakes in that movie in a real way,
整部电影我最喜欢的一场戏
and it's, like, my favorite scene in the whole movie.
就是温斯顿那场戏 也许他的重要性被低估了
And that's a Winston scene. So he's not getting enough credit.
但老实说他不是威克曼 -他不是威克曼
But let's be honest, he's not Venkman. - No, he's not Venkman.
我们不会勉强接受 有道具
No one's Venkman. - We got property...
怎么会有苹果?
What's happening with the apple? Why...
你怎么有点心? -你为什么有苹果?
How did you get a snack? - One, why do you have an apple?
你没吃 -为什么你手上有苹果?
You're not eating it. - Why is there an apple in your hand?
那跟现场讨论的主题毫无关系
It's not even a little bit related to the theme of this set.
我们说好如果有带点心就要分享
We all agreed if we brought snacks, we'd share,
怎么突然冒出一颗苹果? -你带一颗苹果给大家吃
and you brought one apple for all of us. - Why is there an apple in here?
赶快拿刀子把苹果切一切
So let's get a knife to cut it up into a bunch of pieces.
可能要停录一下 -别闹了
We might have to take a break. - Stop that now.
现在出现苹果问题 把苹果放在桌下
Now the apple's a problem. Put it under the table.
我们要继续讨论 这部影集《怪奇物语》
We're gonna keep talking about the show Stranger Things.
这是我们得处理的那种鸟事
This is the crap we deal with.
这就是我们处理的那种鸟事
This, by the way, is the kind of crap we deal with.
我喜欢连戏问题 -什么?
I love it. I love the continuity issue. - Like, what?
这可能是最精采的幕后抢先看
By the way, this is maybe the best peek behind the curtain.
让人摸不着头绪的小孩鸟事
Just random weird kid shit like that.
我敢说跟他们合作永远是一场冒险
I bet working with them in general was always an adventure.
对 但我们常说那是一场冒险
Yeah, but we've always said, it is an adventure always,
小孩都有那种怪怪的特征
but that's the kind of weird kid specificity...
对 -很好
Yeah, sure. - That was great.
让这些小孩得到角色
that made all these kids get these parts.
你绝不会给别人的意见
Yeah, notes that you would never give anybody else.
像什么? -像第一季
Like what? - Like, well, like, season one,
互打耳光打到开拍前才停
it was like, stop slapping each other before the take,
因为那样会让脸变红
剧集 | 怪奇背后(2017) | 导航列表