剧集 | 狂赌之渊(2025) | 导航列表
大力一点
Harder.
我们是在浪费时间
We're wasting our time.
说英语
练习
English. Practice.
这是在浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
你忍♥住
You hold back.
你必须感受
You must feel.
感觉无法帮我找到雷
Feelings cannot help me find Ray.
或许你永远不会找到 -我当然会!
Maybe you never will. - Of course I will!
或许你♥爸♥妈是白白死掉!
Maybe your parents died for nothing!
别说了!
Stop it!
很好
Good.
力量
Power.
现在…控制
Now... control.
妈妈说控制是一种幻觉
Mom said control was an illusion.
命运就像她一样指引着我
Fate guides me like her.
命运是个两面的贱女神
Fate is a two-faced bitch goddess.
有时候,你必须狠揍命运一顿!
Sometimes, you must kick Fate's ass!
我们挚爱的司齐的追悼会 实在太感人了
What a touching memorial for our dear departed Suki.
不!拜託!
No! Please!
拜託,那不是你的!
Please, that's not yours!
布雷克的单簧管独奏 不是很动人吗?
Wasn't Blake's clarinet solo moving?
悲伤辅♥导♥员会为所有学生提供协助
Grief counselors will be available to all students.
是为了司齐的死,不是刚才的独奏
Uh, for Suki's death, not the solo.
至少司齐的死让大家忘了我被排斥
At least Suki's death has made everyone forget I'm eighty-sixed.
羊群
Sheeple.
我从没有用不同的态度对待你 -好棒棒哦,我还是不能赌博
I never treated you differently. - Have a cookie. I still can't gamble.
赌边注吧
Make side bets.
没有正式记录 大家都这麽做,相信我
It's off the books. Everyone's doing it, believe me.
嗯,我才不要惹怒绮罗
Yeah, I'm not crossing Kira.
人们在赌什麽边注? -什麽都赌
What are people betting on? - Anything.
赌局输赢、分手、勾搭
Uh, wins, losses, breakups, hookups.
唯一的问题是,我是赌注登记人
The only problem is, I'm the bookie.
我连五分钟的时间都没有…
I can't get five minutes to...
而现在有阴谋论的边注 赌司齐实际上是怎麽死的
And now there's the conspiracy side bets on how Suki really died.
“在拥抱派对上窒息而死”
"Suffocated at a cuddle party."
“过量注射肉毒杆菌”
"Botox overdose."
“在倒影池裡淹死”
Uh, "Drowned in a reflecting pool."
噢,还有我个人的最爱
Ooh, and my personal favorite.
“他名副其实地受不了”
"He literally could not even."
最热门的赌注选项是绮罗杀了他
The leading side bet is that Kira killed him.
我是说,她是个暴♥力♥ 凶残、冷酷的暴君,但她不是…
I mean, she's a violent, vindictive, coldhearted tyrant, but she isn't--
完全有能力杀人?
Totally capable of murder?
对
Hmm. Yeah. - Mmm.
我只是说,司齐会想我们玩得开心
I'm just saying, Suki would've wanted us to have a good time.
你不能让脱衣舞者去追悼会,查德
You can't have strippers at a memorial, Chad.
他们会穿黑色
They would wear black.
我无聊得连腿都没感觉了
I'm so bored I can't feel my legs.
又有更多边注
More side betting.
我不喜欢 我们无法控制看不见的东西
I don't like it. We can't control what we can't see.
这是一时的风尚
It's a fad.
梦子打倒司齐时开始的风尚
A fad Yumeko started when she took down Suki.
我们需要提醒大家 为什麽我们能坐上高位
We need to remind people why we have a seat at the high table.
我们要打败梦子
We need to beat Yumeko.
就在今天 -祝你好运
Today. - Good luck with that.
她几乎不再赌博了
She barely gambles anymore.
她整天跟那个 性感的书呆子麦可待在图书馆
She spends all her time in the library with that sexy nerd, Michael.
读书
Reading.
有意思
Interesting.
我想我们是时候扩展视野了
I think it's time we expanded our horizons.
《狂赌之渊》
(本剧由西蒙贝瑞开♥发♥)
(改编自漫画《狂赌之渊》))
(雷蒙帕克斯顿)
(雷蒙罗)
雷蒙罗先生
Raymond Rowe-san.
你怎麽认识我父母?
How did you know my parents?
嘿,女孩!
Hey, girl, hey!
你会在这裡待一阵子吗?
Are you gonna be here for a while?
我知道你没有音乐“天赋”
I know that you're not, uh, musically "gifted."
但我需要你对我的独奏曲 给点意见,我爸要来了
But I need your feedback on my recital piece. My dad is coming.
对了,你可以稍微收拾一下这裡吗?
Oh, um, by the way, could you maybe tidy up just a little in here?
我不想让他觉得 我跟一个邋遢鬼住在一起
I don't want him to think I live with a slob, you know?
他的标准真的很高,所以别让我难堪
He has really high standards, so, uh, don't make me look bad.
好吧
All right.
还要练习?
More practice?
对,如我所说,他标准很高,好吧
Yeah, like I said, high standards. Okay.
没关係
It's okay. Uh...
反正我得去图书馆 -喔
I need to visit the library anyway. - Oh.
对,没问题
Yeah, that's... that's cool.
我晚点还会在这裡 所以你可以来…对
Um, I'll still be here later.
So swing by if... Yeah.
别担心,好
No worries. Okay.
搞什…
What the...
好吧
Okay.
莉莉!嘿!
Riri! Hey!
莉莉,嘿!
Riri, hey, hey, hey, hey!
莉莉,嘿
Riri. Hey.
我们可以…
Um, can we...
我可以跟你说话吗?
Can I talk to you?
我们在学生会时很要好,对吧?
We were tight on Student Council, right?
你是绮罗的妹妹
You're Kira's sister.
帮我夺回席位吧
Help me get my seat back.
嘿,听着,不
Hey, look, no.
我输了一场赌局
I lost one game.
你知道我不该有这种下场
You know I don't deserve this.
妈的
Fuck.
这太蠢了
This is stupid.
你知道有什麽是没人谈论的吗?
You know what no one talks about?
和绮罗一起,一切都很艰难
Everything with Kira is hard,
不管你在哪裡
no matter where you are.
你不厌倦被她控制吗?
Aren't you sick of being under her thumb?
算了,我懂的
Whatever, I get it.
我会靠自己往上爬
I'll climb the ladder on my own.
你等着瞧
You'll see.
学生会
Student Council.
我阻止不了他们
I c... I couldn't stop them.
怎麽回事?
What happened?
他们突然闯进来
They just barged in.
麦可,我需要毕业纪念册 它们在哪裡?
Michael, I need the yearbooks. Where are they?
哈哈哈
Hah! Hah! Hah!
贱♥人♥!
Hah! Bitch!
哇
Wow.
啊!
Hah!
唉唷,手滑了
Oops. Butterfingers.
我能为你做什麽?
What can I do for you?
珍珠奶茶?搓背?臀部刺青?
Bubble tea? Back rub? Tramp stamp?
我要你归还这些图书馆的书
I want you to return these library books.
啊,可能需要一点时间,我读得很慢
Huh! Might take a while. Slow reader.
麦可还好吗? 你最后看到他时,他还在哭吗?
How's Michael doing? Was he still crying when you last saw him?
以弱势男来说,他很可爱
He's cute for a beta.
我会为此跟你战斗
I'll fight you for 'em.
什麽? -什麽?
What? - What?
不,是为了这些书,为了书
No, for the books. The books.
就现在
Right now.
举起双拳吧,公主,我们开打
Put 'em up, princess. Let's go.
赌一把怎麽样?
How about a gamble?
我不干那种事 纸牌、骰子,太无聊了
I don't do that shit. Cards, dice, it's so boring.
我想玩真正的游戏
I wanna play a real game.
你想玩什麽都行
Anything you like.
每张卡牌上都有不同的挑战
Each of these cards has a different challenge on them.
刀战、跳伞、吃辣椒、真心话大冒险
Knife fight, skydiving, pepper eating, truth or dare.
那种东西
Things of that nature.
你来喊停
剧集 | 狂赌之渊(2025) | 导航列表