剧集 | 狂赌之渊(2025) | 导航列表
♪ Only way out, only to you... ♪
一张A
One ace.
嘿、嘿,梦子
Hey. Hey, Yumeko.
要一起去跳舞吗?
Wanna go to the dance?
好,酷,酷酷酷酷酷
All right, cool. Cool, cool, cool, cool.
快,放轻鬆
Right, easy, bruv.
好的
Okay.
就这样做 你不愿意?
Twotwo. Are you lying? Sorry.
不,因为紧张?
No. Nervous?
嗨,梦子
Hey, Yumeko.
唷我,我 我想问,不知道,能不能,请你
Yo. Yo, I... wanted to ask if you had a...
问你愿不愿意那个
You... I... I wanted to ask if...
你还好吗?
Are... are you good?
如果你中风了 拜託不要随地大小便
If you're having a stroke, just please try not to piss everywhere.
我…我只是想问你们 有人决定要参加庆典了吗?
Uh... so... I was wondering if anyone just had a date for the gala yet.
喔,噁心 我没有要约你们
Oh, gross. No, I'm not asking.
除非
As if.
这个赌博庆典,每年都会办吗?
This Bet Gala, you do it every year?
对,另一个有趣的 传统,就像疫苗接种日
Yeah, it's just another fun tradition. Like rubella vaccination day.
是…是一场舞会
Hmm. It's a dance.
有舞王跟舞后
With a king and a queen.
会赌博吗?
Is there gambling?
很讽刺,不会,但是会投票
Ironically, no. There's... People vote.
对,超级无聊的
Yeah, it's totally lame.
如果你有兴趣,你可以跟我
You know, if... if you want, I... you and I could
嘿,如果我们 一起去会很疯狂吧,梦子?
Hey, wouldn't it be crazy if we went together, Yumeko?
一定会超逗趣,你能想像吗?
That would be hilarious. Could you imagine?
对,一定会对吧
Yeah, totally, right?
我觉得我只会待在场边看
Ah, I think I'll be sitting this dance out.
听起来很没竞争力
Sounds... uncompetitive.
你愿意跟我去吗?
"Will you go out with me?"
就七个字,为什麽我说不出口
Six simple words. Why can't I say it?
因为你知道她会拒绝
Because you know she'd say no.
梦子不是寻常女孩 她是…一股力量
Yumeko isn't just some girl. She's... a force.
对她来说游戏都是享受
It's all a game to her. She never stops playing.
你必须博得她的注意,不是用求的
You have to earn her attention, not beg for it.
对,真会说,你也出局了
Big talk, bruv. You struck out too.
至少我挥棒了,贱♥人♥ 搞屁啊
Well, at least I took a swing, bitch. Jesus.
狂赌之渊
照片的事有进展吗
What did you find out about the photo?
阿卡迪,提姆罗夫
Arkadi Timurov.
绮罗跟莉莉的爸爸? 嗯哼
Kira and Riri's father? Mmhmm.
马提亚斯跟汉娜阿斯壮
Matias and Hanna Ahlstrom.
朵莉的父母? 嗯哼
Dori's parents? Mmhmm.
亚里斯多德冯路德维希 瑠奈的爸爸这是他继承前
Aristotle Von Ludwig, Runa's dad, before he took the throne.
喔还有,玛莉卢亨尼斯,司齐的妈妈
Oh, and, uh, MaryLou Hennessey, Suki's mom.
他们的孩子全部都在学生会裡
They all have kids on Student Council.
这不可能是巧合
That can't be a coincidence.
没错,听好你眼前的这些人
It's not. Get this.
就是现在圣道明董事会的成员
You're looking at the current school board of St. Dominic's.
所以狂赌之渊社团
So the Kakegurui Club
现在实际上控制了整所学园
Grew up to control the whole school.
哼
Huh.
那他呢?
What about him?
喔,只是某个家畜
Oh, just some house pet.
嗯
Hmm.
我确定这裡面一定有人是雷
One of these people was Ray. I'm sure of it.
就像你误会布雷克的爸爸? 所以这次我会更加谨慎
Like you were sure about Blake's dad. So this time I'll be more careful.
我得见他们 你无法直接见他们
I have to meet them. You don't just meet them.
你知道照片裡这些人到底多 有钱吗?随便一个都可以左右GDP
Do you have any idea how much money's in that photo?You could measure their pocket change in GDP.
一定有办法
There has to be a way.
怎样?
What?
期末时会有一次聚会
There's a gathering at the end of term.
即将就任的学生会成员跟董事会 在祕密地点碰面
Incoming Student Council meets the board at some secret location.
他们会选出一位统领学校的代表
They announce a representative from the school.
这简直就像青年版的世界经济论
It's a whole big thing, like Davos with a kiddie table.
坛
我一定要参加 那你就必须打进前
十名,你的时间不多了
I need to be there. Then you need to be in the Top Ten.
所以我得继续赌博 绮罗一定不会放任你,用赌博的
But you're running out of time. Then I have to keep playing.
方式打进她的小圈圈
Kira's not gonna let you just gamble your way into her little clique.
她一定会阻止你
She'll stop you at every turn.
她不可能无所不在 梦子,你
She can't be everywhere. Yumeko, you
嘿,书虫们
Hey, study buddies.
我对肥料过敏会害我发痒
I'm allergic to fertilizer. Makes me itch.
你们在干嘛?
So what you doing?
呃,麦…麦可
Uh... M... Michael
正在教我怎麽说法文
is helping me with my French.
我也想请麦可教我新语言
Wish Michael would teach me a new tongue.
我的天啊
Ugh. Mon Dieu.
喵呜
Meeyow.
呜呜!
Rrraar!
你有什麽事?朵莉
What do you want, Dori?
你跟我,今晚
You, me,tonight.
你是在邀请我去庆典跳舞吗? 天啊,你是不是疯了
Are you asking me to the dance? Are you completely
他很乐意 嗯哼
He'd love to.
真的? 嗯哼
Mmhmm. Really?
我得准备穿的
I need something to wear.
你不用
You don't.
能解释一下吗?
Care to explain?
我今晚有个计画,我需要人引开朵莉
I have a plan for tonight. I need Dori distracted.
喔,我现在是诱饵了
Oh, so I'm a cat toy now.
不会有事的
You'll be fine.
梦子又甩了你,吭?
Yumeko blew you off again, huh?
知道吗,是她的 损失,我是很棒的对象
No, you know what? That's her loss, all right? I'm a great date.
是喔,我赌她当初说 要帮你脱处,你其实超想
Right. Bet you wish you'd taken her up when she offered to pop your cherry.
嘿,不好笑
Hey. Not cool.
你觉得再拿我的贞操当赌注的话 是不是
You think maybe if we placed another bet on my virginity, we...
等一下
Hold on.
玛莉跟莉莉?
Mary and Riri?
搞什麽?这是什麽恶作剧吗
What the fuck? Is this some kind of joke?
哇
Wow.
你想要邀请我去舞会?
You want to take me to the dance?
请问我有选择吗?
Do I have a choice?
好吧
Okay.
到时候见
See you there.
瑞安,要带我去舞会吗?
Ryan, take me to the dance?
我已经疯了,天才
And I've gone insane. Brilliant.
我没在开玩笑,当我男伴
I'm not joking. Be my date.
认真?
Seriously? Yes.
对,我需要赚钱
I need to make a lot of money.
我赌我们俩会成为赌王跟赌后
I'm gonna bet on us winning Gala King and Queen.
是舞王舞后吧
Wh... You mean dancing?
没错,毕竟有你就足够了,对吧?
Exactly. I mean, you're good enough for both of us, right?
对
Yeah.
但是
But...
好,我答应我答应
Yeah. Yeah, I'm in. I'm in.
来赌
Bet.
梦子赢得后冠的 边注比例是100比1
Side bets on Yumeko winning her crown are a hundred to one.
100比1,她 跳舞笨手笨脚,她输定了
A hundred to one. She's got two left hooves. She's hopeless.
她非常抢手
She's got a hot hand.
上週才赢了学院大战
She won House Wars last week.
之前还赢了朵莉跟司齐
Bested Dori and Suki before that.
该阻止这颗扫把星再往上爬了
I think it's time we end this meteoric rise.
坠落
Fall.
流星只会坠落 不会上升,它们来自太空耶
Meteors fall, they don't rise. They're coming from space
那女孩不会跳舞 为什麽我们还总是落后
If the girl can't dance, why are we always a step behind?
为什麽不命令河狸 直接打烂她的膝盖呢,瑠奈?
Why don't you just get the Beaver to knock out her kneecaps, Runa?
嘿,我的名声就是一切
嗯 无聊
Hey, my rep is everything. Hmm.
够了
Boring. Enough.
得让梦子输掉才
We need Yumeko to lose... Ow!
噢
剧集 | 狂赌之渊(2025) | 导航列表