剧集 | 狂赌之渊(2025) | 导航列表
Oh.
如果梦子想参加我们的小聚会 欢迎她
If Yumeko wants to join our little soirée, she's welcome.
但要是她以为能拿走不属于她的东西
But if she thinks she can take what isn't hers,
奇蹟就会发生
well... miracles happen.
所有人记住,要玩得开心
Remember, all of you, have fun tonight.
这招是新的
That was new.
♪ And press rewind ♪
♪ Mi chest deya full up, so come nuh ♪
绮罗
查德
♪ So come nuh ♪
瑠奈
麦可
♪ Deya come nuh ♪
朵莉
玛莉
♪ So come nuh ♪
梦子,瑞安
♪ Mi chest deya full up, so come nuh ♪
嘿,要不要投我们?
Hey, vote for us? No?
我可以给你20分
I'll give you a 20point spread!
再这样下去不行
This isn't working, Ryan.
现在才刚开始
We're just gettin' started.
有点耐心,好吗?我 喔!
Just give it time, all right? Uh... Oh. Oh!
没关係没关係,没事没事 抱歉
It's okay, it's okay. Sorry.
抱歉跟着我跳
Sorry. Just follow my lead.
我以为你输掉了你的眼睛
I thought you gambled your eye away.
那是绮罗说的,好让大家以为我疯了
That's just what Kira told the plebs so they'll think I'm crazy.
我小的时候爸妈帮我做的
My parents made it for me when I was a kid.
他们好奇持续刺♥激♥ 会让发育中的大脑发生什麽
They wanted to see how constant stimulation would affect a developing brain.
害我现在不能没有它,所以
And now I can't deal without it, so...
他们送我来这
they sent me here.
像一个坏掉的玩具
Just another broken toy.
我接手了
I'm cuttin' in. What you
我不会伤害她的
Relax, I won't dent her.
我的伴放我鸟
My date stood me up.
也许只是个恶作剧,我不知道
Maybe it was just some joke or, I don't know,
也可能是诡计
some weird tactic.
不管他是谁,都太蠢了
Your date's an idiot, whoever they are.
你看起来很美
You look beautiful.
我会赢得舞后,我一定会 你想让自己丢脸
I'm gonna win Gala Queen. I always do. Hmm.
,还有更轻鬆的办法 如果我没机会赢
If you wanted to embarrass yourself, there's less painful ways.
干嘛要我走,怕了?
If I didn't have a chance, why warn me off? Scared?
哼
Hmm.
我只怕这些黏在我身上的亮片
Only of those tacky sequins rubbing off on me.
你很紧张
You seem tense.
这样好点吗?
This helps, right?
你是怎麽知道的
我关注你
How do you know about that? I watch you.
你一直在监视我?
You're spying on me?
不,我骇进了你的相机,我 我就知道你是疯子
No, I hacked your camera. II knew you were crazy.
我不是疯子 不,你是名符其实的跟踪狂
I'm not crazy. No, you're a very grounded stalker.
我以为你不会来了
I thought you stood me up.
这是某种诡异的测试吗?
Is this some kind of weird test?
呃
好吧
Uh... okay...
这样没用,瑞安
This isn't working, Ryan.
大家根本没注意我们,要怎麽赢?
How are we gonna win over the crowd if they don't even notice us?
投票数:0
好,你相信我,对吗? 放轻鬆,来吧
Okay. Trust me, all right?
投给瑞安跟梦子
Just relax. Come on.
我不是在做梦,对吧?
I'm not imagining this, am I?
希望不是
I really hope not.
多厉害的舞蹈
What a display!
技艺精湛,充满热情
The virtuosity, the passion.
非常符合舞后的表演
A performance fit for a queen.
但抱歉这个位置有人了,亲爱的
Too bad that position's filled, darlings.
我认得这声音
I know that voice.
没错,圣道明
That's right, St. Dom's.
苏基?是苏基吗?
Suki? Is it Suki?
没门!
No way!
婊♥子♥回来囉
The bitch is back!
♪ Let's start talkin' 'bout What I wanna do... ♪
这真是…哇
This is... wow.
呃
Um...
♪ My mind is racin' ♪
♪ I'm a car crash, look away ♪
♪ Going up in flames for you ♪
♪ I've seen it all So this feels stranger ♪
♪ Wait for your call Your face is danger... ♪
我不喜欢这个游戏
I don't like games, Riri.
♪ Let's start talkin' 'bout... ♪
♪ What I wanna do to you... ♪
你懂我意思
You know what I mean.
你今晚为什麽约我出来,我
Why did you ask me out tonight? I...
我还在学生会时,你对我完全没兴趣
When we were on Student Council, you never seemed interested in me.
为什麽变了?
What's changed?
♪ You're like an ache ♪
♪ That just won't quit... ♪
你
You.
♪ Just one touch... ♪
在学生会,你从来不是你自己
On Council, you were never yourself.
这是当然的啊
Well, how could I be?
学生会又不建立在诚信上
Student Council isn't exactly built on honesty.
我扮演绮罗希望的角色
I played the role Kira wanted me to play.
现在你摘掉面具了
Now your mask is off.
有趣的用字遣词
Interesting choice of words. ♪ Waste my time ♪
♪ I'm overwhelmed... ♪
坐
Sit.
这是命令吗?
Is that an order?
♪ Been dreaming every night... ♪
这样才像话
That's more like it.
♪ We give it up and cross the line... ♪
♪ Let's finally cross the line This time... ♪
♪ Let's start talkin' 'bout What I wanna do to you ♪
♪ It's no secret ♪
把你们下巴从地板上拉回来 地板很髒
Pick those jaws up off the floor. It's filthy down there.
对对我知道,我死了,比死还糟糕
Yes, yes. I know. I was dead!
我不受欢迎了
Worse than dead, I was unpopular.
雷克斯,狗狗,过来,来爸这,快过 来
Rex, pet, come here. Come to Daddy. Come now.
其实早在梦子挖出我以前个性之前 我就已经死了
Of course, I died long before Yumeko here dug up my past persona.
在我老家,轮胎厂是唯一可以 让人自♥由♥抽烟放鬆的地方
Where I come from, the only place a guy can get a smoky eye is a tire yard.
所以,我变成阿尔法尚恩
So I became Alpha Sean.
我用迷彩遮瑕膏 来保护我脆弱的灵魂
A camopaint concealer I wore
免于受到有毒男性气概的影响
to shield my delicate soul from a cesspool of toxic masculinity.
这个面具不断杀死我,日复一日的杀
A mask that killed me every day I wore it.
但在这裡有你们
But here, with you,
我终于可以看到真实的自己
I thought I could be seen for who I really am.
不是尚恩,而是司齐
Not Sean, but Suki,
你们都爱的狗血剧泼茶女主角
the teaspilling diva you all adored.
直到梦子人肉搜索我
Until Yumeko doxed me,
撕裂了我的创伤 还顺便毁掉了我的好名声
ripped open my trauma, destroyed my good name.
为了什麽?
And for what?
为了赢得比赛吗?
To win a game?
所以经过祈祷
So after much prayer and the counsel of my true friends,
以及听了几个朋友真心的建议后
我决定暂时离开这裡
I decided I needed to go away.
反思,重建,重新,载入
Reflect, rebuild, reload.
现在我又回来堵你们的嘴了
But now I'm back to gag you all.
不不不,真假?
No, no, no. Seriously?
他假死骗了所有人 你们还为他欢呼?
This idiot guilts you all with a fake death, and you're cheering for him?
你想怎样,司齐?
What do you want, Suki?
恢复原本该有的秩序
To restore the natural order of things.
但是就像我说的 这裡只会有一位舞后
But, like I said, there's only one queen here.
所以谁会成为国王?
So who's gonna be king?
一顶王冠,一个项圈
One crown, one collar.
你们两个,必须要互赌
You two are gonna play each other.
而赌注将是十万美元
Stakes are 100 grand.
赢家可以更接近前十名
Winner gets that much closer to the Top Ten,
输家必须要沦为家畜
loser becomes a house pet.
要是离开,你们就都输了赌注
Walk away, you both lose your wagers.
梦子,不,这太疯狂了
Yumeko, no. This is insane.
只要十万就能让我接近学生会
100,000 would get me close to being on Student Council.
如果放弃,我永远进不去
I'll never make it if we lose our wager.
总比输掉十万美元好
Better than losing 100 grand.
我当过家畜,我绝不要再当一次
I've been a house pet. I'm not going through that again.
你也不应该当
You shouldn't either.
抱歉,但我…没有更好的机会了
剧集 | 狂赌之渊(2025) | 导航列表