剧集 | 狂赌之渊(2025) | 导航列表
我只是…
Oh, I was just...
对,我饿了
Yeah, I am hungry.
还有,谢谢你借我这个
And, um... thank you for lending me this.
我很高兴它派上用场了
I'm glad it came in handy.
好,来吧,麦可
All right. Come on, Michael. Let's go forage like the manly men we are, yeah?
我们像男子汉一样去觅食,好吗?
对,我也该走了
Yeah, I should go too.
你今天帮了我
You helped me today.
这是报复,他们说我是作弊者
It was payback. They called me a cheater.
瑞安很可爱
Ryan's sweet.
又温柔,又奇怪
And soft. And weird.
像奇异果一样
Like a kiwi fruit.
我有90%确定那个谣言不是真的
I'm like 90% sure that rumor isn't true.
谣言?
Rumor?
你不知道吗?
You don't know?
人们说他杀了自己的父亲
People say he murdered his own father.
对不起!
I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
听我说!
Listen to you!
嗨,小麦克
Hi, Mikey.
你还没看到,但我们很速配
You don't see it yet, but we're perfect for each other.
做个好梦吧
Sweet dreams.
(他们把每一个活动 都变成充满乐趣的回忆)
(雷蒙罗)
雷蒙罗,你认识我的父母
Raymond Rowe, you knew my parents.
喔,你在啊,太好了
Oh, you're here. Great.
我想你认识一个人
Um, there's someone I want you to meet.
爸,这是我的室友,河本梦子
Dad, this is my roommate, Yumeko Kawamoto.
很高兴认识你,先生…
Nice to meet you, Mr...
我是雷蒙
I'm Raymond.
雷蒙罗
Raymond Rowe.
剧集 | 狂赌之渊(2025) | 导航列表