剧集 | 狂赌之渊(2025) | 导航列表
(中♥央♥高中)
♪ I'm not your friend or anything, damn... ♪
我叫梦子
My name is Yumeko.
我做了坏事
And I've been bad.
但有时,你要做一件坏事 才能让世界变得更好
But sometimes, you have to do a bad thing to make the world better
纠正那些未被纠正的错误
and right the wrongs that have gone unanswered.
但我说得太快了
But I'm getting ahead of myself.
你知道自己做错了什麽吗,梦子?
Do you know what you did wrong, Yumeko?
不知道,诺兰先生
No, Mr. Nolan.
你应该过牌,而不是加注
You should've checked instead of raising.
♪ Don't talk ♪
我以为你现在应该已经知道了
I thought you would've known that by now,
考虑到你因为赌博 而被罚留堂那麽多时间
considering how much time you've spent in detention for gambling.
我明白你的意思,诺兰先生
I see your point, Mr. Nolan.
但我还是要加注
I'm still raising, though.
这个世界上有两种赌徒
There are two kinds of gamblers in this world.
一种相信运气,另一种相信技巧
Those who believe in luck, and those who trust in skill.
然后还有我 第三种
And then there's me. A third kind.
在我出生的日本
In Japan, where I was born,
人们叫我赌狂
they call me kakegurui.
爱赌成狂
Compulsive gambler.
我下注50
I bet 50.
加注
Raise.
跟注
Call.
两对,K和A
Two pair. Kings and aces.
手牌不错,诺兰先生
Good hand, Mr. Nolan.
三条!
Three of a kind!
梦子!停下来
Yumeko! Stop right there.
你一直在赢
The way that you keep winning
让我觉得你在作弊
makes me think that you're cheating.
作弊,留堂时也要?真的吗?
Cheating. In detention? Really?
我妈教过我永远不要作弊
My mother taught me to never cheat.
如果你只是为了钱而玩牌
If you're only playing for money,
那就要赢到钱才算赢
then you only win when you win money.
当你是为了乐趣而玩牌
When you're playing for fun...
你永远都会赢
you always win.
况且
Besides,
我不需要对你们任何人作弊也能赢
I don't need to cheat against any of you to win.
你打得太进取 总是期待不可能出现的胜算
You play too aggressively and hope for Hail Marys that never come.
你诈唬时会搓指甲
You rub your nails together when you bluff.
你好美
You're beautiful,
但你以为自己的外貌和乳♥沟♥ 会分散其他玩家的注意力
but you think your looks and cleavage will distract the other players.
很吸引,但并不会
Tempting, but it doesn't.
如果你总是嗨到不行,就没法玩牌了
You can't play if you're always that stoned.
还有你
And you.
你只是很烂
Well, you're just terrible.
而你,诺兰先生
And you, Mr. Nolan.
每次翻牌,你的头都会倾斜五度
You tilt your head five degrees unconsciously with every card turn.
向左就是好牌,向右就是…
To the left means good and to the right--
这是怎麽回事?
What's going on here? - Uh...
希顿校长,我也正在试着确定…
Principal Heaton, I was trying to ascertain that exact same--
闭嘴,罗杰
Shut up, Roger.
梦子
Yumeko.
又在赌博了
Gambling again.
这不就是你一开始来这裡的原因吗?
Isn't that what got you here in the first place?
我有个问题
I have a problem.
我同意
I'll say.
我们谈过这件事了
We talked about this.
我告诉过你,三次机会
I told you, three strikes.
这是你的第三次
And this is your third.
我要把你开除
I'm going to have to expel you.
我明白了,希顿校长
I understand, Principal Heaton.
这是我的错
This is on me.
到我的办公室去
Get to my office.
我会打电♥话♥给你的监护人
I'm going to call your guardian.
而罗杰?我晚点再跟你算账
And, Roger, I'll deal with you later.
很棒的赌局
Good game.
我们的事情办完了
We're done here.
走吧
Let's go.
干得好,梦子
Hmm. - Well done, Yumeko.
谢谢,一切都安排好了吗?
Thank you. Is everything arranged?
你的行李已经收拾好,在车上等着
Your bags are already packed and waiting in the car.
你的航♥班♥三小时后起飞
Your flight leaves in three hours.
而我有一个靠谱的说词 以防有人调查
And I have a solid story in case anybody looks into it.
你即将搭乘飞机到圣道明
You are about to get on a plane to St. Dominic's.
那个地方出产了
That place has produced
一些地球上最卑鄙的人
some of the most despicable people on the planet.
教师没有控制权,学生没有责任感
The teachers have no control. The students have no accountability.
你将要战斗
You are going to war in a place
在对手控制战场的地方
where your opponents control the battlefield.
记住这一点
Remember that.
我会的 我准备好了
I will. I'm ready.
你可以押注在我身上
You can bet on me.
《狂赌之渊》
(本剧由西蒙贝瑞开♥发♥)
(改编自漫画《狂赌之渊》)
♪ I don't wanna share the space ♪
♪ I don't wanna force a smile ♪
♪ This one girl taps my insecurities ♪
♪ Don't know if it's real Or if I'm spiraling ♪
♪ One voice tells me that they laugh ♪
♪ George says I'm just paranoid ♪
♪ Says he just don't see it He's so naive ♪
♪ I'm embarassed to have it But need the sympathy ♪
♪ 'Cause I couldn't even be her If I tried ♪
♪ I'm opposite, I'm on the other side ♪
♪ I feel all these feelings I can't control ♪
♪ Oh no, don't know why ♪
♪ All this sympathy is just a knife ♪
♪ Why, I can't even Grit my teeth and lie ♪
♪ I feel all these feelings I can't control ♪
♪ All this sympathy is just a knife ♪
♪ All this sympathy is just a knife ♪
♪ All this... ♪
(圣道明学园)
开始了,梦子
Here we go, Yumeko.
记住最重要的是享受游戏
Remember to enjoy the game above all.
下注!
Bet!
我赢了!
I won!
对啊,梦子
你赢了两枚筹码
You're right, Yumeko. You won two chips.
为了幸运?
For luck?
为了幸运
For luck.
梦子,你必须一直记住…
Yumeko, you must always remember that...
为了实现抱负,你必须冒险
To make your ambitions come true, you have to take risks.
(如何洗钱,收集髒钱)
(梅花学院)
(教师止步)
你应该流汗的,瑞安
You should be sweating, Ryan.
我想你即将掉到线下了
I think you're about to fall under the line.
(排行榜,线下)
(71位:瑞安阿德巴友,5000元)
如果你输了
If you lose,
你就会成为我的家畜
you'll be one of my house pets.
喔!
Oh!
谢谢你,家畜
Why, thank you, house pet.
现在给我滚开
Now get the fuck out of my face.
正如我所说
Like I said,
卡牌在我手上
I got the cards,
梅亚里
Mary.
那是顺子
That's a straight.
同花
A flush.
你这白♥痴♥
You idiot!
人生是个零和赛局,瑞安
Life's a zero-sum game, Ryan.
没有输家就没有赢家
No winners without losers.
(排行榜,瑞安阿德巴友)
(线下 77位:瑞安阿德巴友,-20,000元)
我需要一张凳子,家畜
I need a stool, house pet.
我需要你时会传简讯给你,家畜 -好
I'll text you when I need you, house pet. - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道这裡很高级 但竟然有厕所服务生?
I knew this place was fancy, but toilet valets?
Uh...
哈囉?
Hello?
我不是服务生
Uh... I'm not a valet.
我知道,我只是跟你开玩笑
I know. I'm just playing with you.
这是…对…
Uh... yeah...
(迷恋指数:狂热)
(家畜)
剧集 | 狂赌之渊(2025) | 导航列表