剧集 | 狂赌之渊(2025) | 导航列表
不会有别人受伤,对吧?
No one else gets hurt, right?
这是特殊炸♥弹♥,只针对这个座位
It's a shape charge designed to target only this seat.
现在回头还不迟
It's not too late to back out.
离得远远的
Walk away.
把这一切都忘了
Forget this whole thing.
我永远不会忘记他做过什麽
I'll never be able to forget what he did.
雷还有校友
Ray's alumni.
他们不会停止寻找杀人犯 你用这招吓不倒我
They won't stop looking for his killer. You can't scare me out of this.
今晚一切都会结束
This ends tonight.
对我来说已经结束了
It ends for me now.
我走了
I'm out.
希望你知道你在做什麽
I hope you know what you're doing.
来吧!
Come on!
天哪
Oh my God.
嘿,听说你杀了你♥爸♥?
Hey, is it true you killed your dad?
处♥男♥
你该不会 我当然会
You didn't. I did.
这招超有效,既然 你无法受欢迎,就被惧怕
And it's brilliant. 'Cause if you can't be loved, be feared.
但他们认为我是杀人犯
Yeah, but they think I'm a murderer.
不,他们认为你很危险 嘿,杀手
No, they think you're dangerous. Hey, killer.
之前跟你提的那件事,我想收回
About my offer earlier, I take it back.
改成帮你含一下小樱桃怎麽样?
How about I pop that cherry of yours just for fun instead?
喔
Uh...
你真的越界了
Are you taking the piss?
你到底搞什麽鬼 天啊,这会怎样吗?那些女生
What is the matter with you? Oh my God, what does it take?
甚至连钱都不要
These girls don't even want money.
只想炫耀认识精神病
They wanna say they banged a psycho.
我不是凶手 喔我的天,我从来没
I'm not that guy. Oh my God.
这麽努力求人跟我上♥床♥过
I never work this hard to get myself laid.
一切都乱套了 整个赌局本来就是一团乱
This is so messed up. This whole bet is messed up.
但你身在其中,所以快点解决吧
But you're here, so deal with it.
梦子怎麽说?
What did Yumeko say?
梦子?你为什麽这麽在意她
Yumeko? Why do you still care about...
喔我的天啊
Oh my God.
真不敢相信我忽略了
I can't believe I missed it.
原来你爱上梦子了?
You're in love with Yumeko.
我的天
Oh my...
你这可悲的溷蛋
You poor bastard.
现在所有人都认为他是杀人犯
And now that everyone thinks he's a murderer,
每个女生,跟某些男生变成
every girl, and some guys, actually, are...
恳求他施捨了
begging him for it.
呃,这跟我有什麽关係吗?
Uh, what does this have to do with me?
他在为你守身,梦子
He's holding out for you, Yumeko.
听着,我不能再欠瑠奈更多钱了
Look, I can't get any deeper into Runa's pocket
而且我快要没有时间了
and I'm running out of time.
就当帮我个忙
Take one for the team.
拜託
Please?
喔我,我很抱歉,呃
Oh, I... Fuck. I'm sorry. Um...
这太愚蠢了 瑞安他,喜欢你,但他完全
This is so dumb. Ryan is beneath you,
没有经验,所以,造就了消极的 赌局
and he has zero experience and, like, negative game, and
我答应你
I'll do it.
等等,什麽
Wait, what?
真,真的?
Really? Really, just... like...
要,喔
Oh.
你不就想要这样吗?
Isn't that what you want?
对
Yeah.
对,当然,呃
Yeah, of course. Um...
没关係 谢谢你,喔
It's okay.Thank you. Oh.
哇
Wow.
帮朋友拉皮条
Pimping your friends.
真冷血 我不知道你说什麽
Cold. I don't know what you're talking about.
喔拜託
Oh, please.
在走廊上窃窃私语?
Hushed whispers in the hallway?
那…阴沉的表情
That sullen expression.
知道吗?大部分的人变成家畜
You know, most people make being a house pet their rock bottom,
就等于跌落谷底 但你居然还能用铲子继续往下挖秀下限
but you just grab a shovel, and you keep digging.
我会回到前十的,绮罗
I'll be back in the top ten, Kira.
我之前做到过,而我会再做一次 透过押注瑞安的床事吗?
I did it before, and I can do it again.
Oh, by betting on Ryan's sex appeal.
你一直都这麽温柔吗?
Have you always been this soft?
我得走了
Gotta go.
谁开始拿瑞安打赌的?
Who started the bet on Ryan?
是梦子吗?
Was it Yumeko?
还是你? 我怎麽会知道?
Was it you? How would I know?
你曾经过得很好,对不对?
You've had it good here, Mary. Haven't you?
梦子出现前,你是第一名
Before Yumeko, you were on top.
无人能敌
Unstoppable.
你想回来,对吗?
You want back in, don't you?
帮我做件小事就能回来
Do one little thing for me, and it's yours.
什麽小事?
And what's that?
梦子相信你,利用这点 告诉我她所有的计画
Yumeko trusts you. Use it. Tell me everything she's up to.
我发誓……瑞安!
I swear... Ryan!
嘿!你好!
Hey! Hi!
…来吧,会很有趣的,对吧?
Let's... Come on, it'll be fun, right?
五分钟,对吧?
Five minutes, right?
来吧!
Come on!
好,我只是需要 多一点时间,谢谢各位
I just need a bit more time, okay? Thank you, everyone.
算了我来吧,别担心 很快结束,甚至不用碰到嘴唇
Fine, I'll do it. We'll make it quick.
查德,给我滚出来,我说了不准
We don't have to kiss on the mouth. Chad! Get out of here!
不,我会穿袜子,没关係
I'll keep my socks on. Very flattering.
我让你玩毛球,拜託,来吧 还真吸引人
I'll let you play with my hairy balls! Please, come on!
你来干什麽
What are you doing here?
我来做啊
I'll do it.
做…什麽?
Do... wh... what?
你认真的?
For serious?
你跟我?
You and me?
动作快,我没太多时间
We should hurry. I don't have much time.
我很抱歉
Um, I'm sorry.
不敢相信我会这麽做
Can't believe I'm doing this.
梦子?
Y... Yumeko?
告诉我你不是为了赌局
Tell me you're not just here 'cause of the bet.
不然我是为了什麽来这裡?
Why else would I be here?
是啊
Yeah.
是、是啊,当然
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
对,谢谢你这麽大方,但是
Yeah, uh, thanks for the offer,but...
不,谢了,我我很好
no, thanks, I... I'm good.
你确定? 不,是
Are you sure? No, yeah.
我
I...
老实说我不确定,我一直都在幻想这 个
Honestly, I don't know. I... I've been dreaming of this since...
我是说,谁不想要 你知道,但是
Well... I mean, who wouldn't want this, you know? But...
我希望我的第一次
I want my first time to be
是特别的
special.
充满意义的
To be meaningful.
所以
So I'm not just gonna give it away or sell it.
我不会这麽轻易给出去,或是 卖♥♥出去
就算对象是你
Not even to you.
抱歉
Sorry.
别在意
Of course.
对,好这样很好
Yeah, g... good for you.
我呃…只是想帮忙 对
I, uh... I just wanted to help.
梦子
Wait, Yumeko...
等等…
Wait...
这些溷蛋真的很讨厌他们的孩子
Huh. These assholes really hate their kids.
终于来了
There you are.
雷孟德劳尔 预留席
喔,该死
Shit!
查德,你在这啊
Chad, there you are. Um...
呃,瑞安正在找你他说你们两个
Ryan was looking for you.Something about you two
可以趁还有点时间赚点快钱
making some quick cash while there's still time.
喔? 檯面下进行
Oh? On the DL.
喔 金钱不等人
Oh. Money at stake?
去做你该做的事,完成这笔交易
Do what you need to do, son. Close that deal.
剧集 | 狂赌之渊(2025) | 导航列表