剧集 | 狂赌之渊(2025) | 导航列表
感谢大家莅临
Thank you all for coming.
几个月之前
A few months ago,
我们向狂赌之渊社团的成员承诺举办
we promised the members of the Kakegurui Club
一场毕生难忘的赌局
the bet of a lifetime.
我们请你们投资我们的愿景 而你们也做了
We asked you to invest in our vision, and you did.
你们的赌注 即将获得比你们所想像地更大的回报
Your bet is about to pay off bigger than you ever could have imagined.
景子不只有新颖的想法,她 我发明了一种
Keiko has not only innovated, she
全新的跨时代金融工具
I've invented an entirely new financial tool
一种能够夺回权力
that will take the power of wealth
并让财富回到人♥民♥手中
and put it back into the hands of the people.
的工具不是政♥府♥,也不是银行
Not the governments, not the banks.
一种完全数位化的虚拟货币
A completely digital currency.
我称它为比特币
I call it Bitcoin.
你做了什麽?
What did you do?
用一个吻对你下毒
Poisoned you with a kiss.
我的天啊,我爸要是知道 我死在他派对上,他会杀了我
Oh my God, my dad's gonna kill me if I die at this party!
只剩半小时毒素就会 进入血液,然后你就没救了
Half an hour until the poison gets into your blood, then lights out.
要是你敢对外透露半个字
你就别想拿到解药了
Breathe a word to anyone about this, and you'll never get the antidote.
如果告诉我爸,他 会把你撕烂拿到解药!
If I tell my father, he'll rip you limb from limb to get it!
那我们就一起死吧
Then we'll die together.
虚张声势!
You're bluffing!
拿你的命赌一把?
Bet your life on it?
如果我照做呢?
And what if I do?
我们从来没对赌过
We've never played each other.
就连你♥爸♥都这麽说
Even your father said it.
一场赌局?
A gamble?
为了获得解药
For the antidote.
赢家通吃吗? 就是这样
Winner takes all? Literally.
好吧
Okay.
我不会对别人说任何话
I won't say anything to anyone until after I kick your ass
直到我在我爸面前狠狠打败你
in front of my father.
为了获得解药
For the antidote.
跟所有筹码
For all the marbles.
赌吧
Bet.
狂赌之渊
我建议玩21点
I suggest blackjack.
完美,我们需要一个中立的人
Perfect.
来当发牌人
Then we need a neutral party to act as dealer.
同意 怎麽回事?你还好吗?
Agreed. Wh... what's all this, then?
我没事,一切正常
You all right? Fine. Everything's okay.
他怎麽样?
What about him?
对,最好我会信任一个 为你痴傻到极点的傢伙
Right, I completely trust the guy who's fullon stupid in love with you.
能不能先上车再说? 就是边开车边离开的时候?
Can we talk about this in the car? As in, while driving away from here?
但是我得跟绮罗赌一场21点
Kira and I have to play a game of blackjack first.
先不管你来这裡是为了杀人
Putting aside that you came here to kill a man
而且随时可能被发现绮罗
and could be discovered at any moment,
是学园裡最厉害的玩家
Kira is the best player in the school.
她从没输过
She's never lost.
因为她没跟我赌过
She's never played me.
晚安啊,两位
Good evening, you guys.
放轻鬆,我戒酒了
Relax. I'm off the "sausch."
戒酒了,戒
"Schaus," sau...
我已经不喝了,乾杯
I stopped drinking. Cheers.
干嘛?
Oh. What?
喔,你让我毛骨悚然
Oh. You're creeping me out.
梦子跟我要赌 一场21点,需要你主持
We are playing blackjack. We need you to be the house.
你不介意的话
老天爷啊,等等,你认真的吗?
If you don't mind. Holy shit! Are... Wait, are you serious?
怎麽回事?
Ahem. What's going on?
赢家能得到这个
Winner gets this.
这是摇♥头♥丸♥吗?
What is this, molly?
你不会想知道的
You don't wanna know.
好吧
Okay.
这是一场世纪大对决,婊♥子♥们 我甚至感觉不到我的脚趾
It's a smackdown for the ages, bitches. I literally can't feel my toes right now!
这将是圣道明学园 所有人一直在讨论的
The ultimate St. Dom's faceoff you've all been thinking about,
幻想的、期待的最终对
talking about, edging yourselves over...
决不,只有我期待?总之,现在
No? That's just me? Well, anyway, now...
游戏是21点
The game is blackjack.
如果你不知道规则,那你来错学校了
If you don't know the rules, you're at the wrong school.
各自从两万美元筹码开始 最低赌注是五百美元
You'll both start with 20,000 in chips. Minimum ante is 500.
三回合,每回合十张手牌庄家
Three rounds, ten hands per round.
爆牌该回合就淘汰
If dealer busts, I'm out of the round.
赢家拿走所有筹码
Winning hand takes the pot.
我们会一直玩,直到其中一方输光
And we play until someone loses all their chips.
现在就来看看谁才是这裡 最强的赌徒吧,那麽
Now we find out which of you is the better gambler.
赌注是什麽?
So... what are the stakes?
没有?嗯
Nothing? Hmm.
好,那麽让我来提点有趣的赌注
Well, then let me suggest the following
跟特殊条件吧
to keep it interesting.
输的人退学离开圣道明学园
The loser drops out of St. Dominic's.
等等,什麽? 赢家可以留下
I'm sorry, what? Winner stays at St. Dom's.
输家,拜拜
Loser, byebye.
哇,这下子有趣了
Well, this just got interesting.
这简直比死亡还可怕
Truly a fate worse than death.
就来一分高下吧
I guess we'll find out.
我押两千美元
I bet 2,000.
我跟
I'm in.
不要牌
Stay.
赌注加倍,再来一张
Double down and hit me.
21点
Twentyone.
庄家爆牌
Dealer busts.
梦子胜
Yumeko wins.
加注
Ante up.
麦可!你怎麽从办公室出来的?
Michael! How did you get out of the office?
这是在干嘛?
What was that about?
我们两个只是叙叙旧而已
Yeah, we're just catching up on old times.
你还在担心你老爸吗? 对,你必须离开这裡
Still worried about your old man? You have to get out of here.
不然呢?有人会跑来杀我?
Or what? Someone's gonna try and kill me?
尽管来,至少这样可以让我摆脱
Let them.
阿卡迪那一套无聊的恐吓游戏
It'll save me from the monotony of Arkadi's bullshit intimidation game.
我是认真的,如果你留下来
I'm serious.
你会死的
If you stay here, you'll die.
好喔
Okay.
知道了
Okay.
所以这个隐藏的刺客是谁?哼?
So who is this hidden assassin?
是谁想为了景子和乔杀了我?嗯?
Hmm? Who wants to kill me for Keiko and Jo Jabami? Hmm?
是你保护的人?嗯?
Someone you're protecting? Hmm?
朋友吗?
A friend?
是女同学 女的?
Please, she She?
是女人吗?
A woman?
不,不
No. No.
他们的女儿?
The daughter?
这麽久以来
After all this time.
好吧 不
Okay. No.
不要伤害她,离开就好
Don't hurt her. Just leave.
那个女孩愿意为了她的家人牺牲自己的性命
You know, that girl was willing to lay down her life for her family.
如果我儿子也有这种觉悟就好了
If only my son had that kind of conviction.
这学校不适合你
This school is too good for you.
你退学,跟我回家
You're dropping out, and you're coming home.
也许能让你成为真正的男人
Maybe we can make you into a real man.
爸
Dad.
第二轮,噁心的麻瓜们!
Round two, you disgusting Muggles!
梦子胜
Yumeko wins.
绮罗胜
Kira wins.
绮罗爆牌 梦子胜
Kira busts. Yumeko wins.
绮罗胜
Kira wins.
绮罗爆牌
Kira busts. Whoo!
梦子胜
Yumeko wins.
绮罗胜
Kira wins.
梦子胜
Yumeko wins.
加倍
剧集 | 狂赌之渊(2025) | 导航列表