剧集 | 狂赌之渊(2025) | 导航列表
Either win the President's Bounty,or bet on something other than the pullout method.
随便啦,绮罗
Whatever, Kira.
查德,如果鱼出了什麽事 我就拿你喂牠们
Chad, if anything happens to my fish, I will feed you to them.
就像司齐一样
Just like Suki.
闭嘴 好了,黑桃学院
Shut up! All right, Spades.
排好队
Line up.
我先,不不不,蠢货
Hell, no. Nope. No, nope. Stupid...
会长女士
Madame President.
嗯
Hmm.
哈囉爸比
Oh! Hello, Daddy.
皇后,因为你是婊♥子♥
Queen, 'cause you're a huge bitch.
随便啦,神经病
Whatever. Psycho.
够了
Enough!
不准失败
No mistakes.
再叫我神经病试试
Call me a psycho again.
神经病 嘟嘟,嘟嘟
Psycho. Boop, boop, boop, boop.
好了,圣道明
现在准备好保护你的学院吧
All right, St. Dominic's, the time has come to defend your house.
请记住,今天的赌注比以往都要高
Remember, this year's stakes are higher than ever
只有最幸运的玩家 可以获得学生会长奖
金
with the President's Bounty on the line for one lucky player,
加上学生会为获胜学院准备的大赏
plus our mystery grand prize for the winning house.
不管生或死,让游戏开始吧
It's do or die. Let the games begin.
挑战
Challenge!
不要惊慌 学院大战都是从溷战开始的
Easy. We've gotta be careful. Come on!
数字小的会先出局 等一天快结束的时候
House Wars always starts in chaos. Right, the lower cards get axed first.
会只剩数字大的牌
By the end of the day, it's just the high rollers left.
但是2可以赢过A,对吧
But a two can beat an ace, right?
对,但其他牌都可以赢过2 所以我不太担心
But everything else can beat a two, so I... I wouldn't worry.
用数字小的牌去淘汰有图桉的牌 是好的策略要
It's a better strategy to use low cards to flush out the face cards.
选择牺牲它们
We sacrifice them.
那黑桃学院每年都赢 关键是要抢他们的旗帜
Spade House wins every year. It's a matter of snatching their flag.
我们必须确保,潜入他们基地的路线
Okay. Whatever happens, make sure we get into their base.
这样我就可以抢旗帜了,对吗
So I can capture the flag, right?
有人支援会更容易溷进去
You have a better chance with some backup.
一起行动 好
We should go together. Okay.
走走走
Go, go. Okay.
挑战
Challenge!
走吧,我们走!
Come on, let's go!
我知道去爱心学院宿舍的捷径
I know a shortcut to the Heart House dorms.
好 看看谁来了?
Okay. Would you look at this?
完美的对子
A perfect pair.
我们牌比他大 不
We outnumber him. No.
很难说喔 挑战
Might not matter. Challenge.
上啊,凯莉
Get him, Kylie.
摊牌
Draw.
不 你死了
No! You're dead.
想再试一次吗?
You wanna try next?
搞什麽
What the f...
快离开这裡
Get out of here! Go!
不准跑
Don't run! Kylie, run!
鬼来抓人啦
I'm gonna get you!
还没拿到方块学院的旗帜吗
Have we taken the Diamond flag yet?
挑战
Challenge.
我被淘汰了
I'm eliminated.
这是怎麽回事
What's going on?
所有人离开
Everyone, leave.
立刻 快点
Now!Hurry up!
我想跟她私下谈
This is a private conversation.
有什麽话想对我说 都能在我妹妹面前说
Anything you wanna say to me, you can say in front of my sister.
同父异母的妹妹
Halfsister.
妈,你真让我不敢相信 你对那个女孩太好了
You are unbelievable, Mother. You have a soft spot for that girl.
我警告过你,她是你♥爸♥的孩子
I warned you. She's a product of your father.
我也是啊
So am I.
什麽事?我今天很忙
Well? I'm busy today.
不,你只是在玩一场鬼抓人而已
No. You're playing a glorified game of tag.
这所学园正在发生更重要的事情
There are more important things happening in this school.
你说布雷克跟她继父? 那是黑帮的暗♥杀♥,不是吗?
Like Blake and her father. It was a mob hit, wasn't it?
是
Yes.
悲剧,而且不是你授意
Tragic. And not your concern.
那,又怎样
Then what
学生会到底发生什麽了,绮罗?
What the hell's happening with Student Council, Kira?
这麽晚才开始换血? 前十名成员沦为家畜?
Turnover this late into term? Top Ten becoming house pets?
不知名的人突然往上窜? 还有那乱七八糟的边注
Complete nobodies climbing the ranks? And what's with all this side betting?
你怎麽会?
How did you...
你什麽时候在乎了? 这是溷乱
Since when do you care? It's chaos!
绮罗
Kira!
你来圣道明是为了向你♥爸♥证明
You're at St. Dominic's to prove to your father
你准备好接他的生意了
that you're ready to take over his business.
但他开始对把学校 董事位子交给你,产生疑虑了
Now he's having second thoughts of giving you the seat on the school board.
他的要求,我全部都已经做到了
I have done everything he's asked of me.
全部!
Everything!
但你还是,没能证明自己
And you still haven't proven yourself.
这不公平 公平?
That's not fair. Fair?
你什麽时候也开始要求公平了?
Since when do you whine about what's fair?
发生什麽事了?
What happened?
控制这所学园
Get the school under control.
要是有人敢妨碍你 摧毁他们
If anyone gets in your way, crush them.
不准找任何藉口
No excuses.
你♥爸♥永远可以得到他想要的东西
Your father always gets what he wants in the end.
首个败北学院出现
Boop, boop, boop, boop!
方块学院已经被黑桃学院吞噬
Our first casualty, Diamond House, has fallen to Spade House.
妈,别担心
Don't worry, Mother.
一切都在我的掌控中
I have it all under control.
挑战
Challenge.
摊牌
Draw.
不分高下 好,第二轮
Ah!
It's a tie. Okay, round two.
是她,我们得离开
It's her! We have to get out
挑战 不
No, no, no!
不不,不
No, no... Challenge!
放开我
Let go!
朵莉,我们需要 那些牌,快点,我们走
Dori, we need those cards!
喔,谁在乎?
Come on, let's go! Oh, who cares?
起来,我们得走了 查德
Get off! We have to go! Chad!
她瘦了,有发现吗?
She lost weight. Did you notice?
我讨厌那样,看起来,很无助 很可悲
I hate seeing her like that, so... helpless. It's pathetic.
我知道大家讨厌我,或怕我 差不多啦
I know people hate me. Or fear me, same diff.
他们不知道这有多难
They don't know how hard it is.
给他们娱乐,纪律,目标
To give them entertainment, discipline, purpose.
他们永远不理解这种压力
They'll never understand the pressure.
要美丽,但却不自负
Be beautiful, but never vain.
要无情,但却不残忍♥
Be ruthless, but never cruel.
她脖子的痕迹是新的
The mark on her neck was new.
我以为离婚后,他就不再对她有兴趣
I thought after the divorce, he'd lost interest in her.
但他不会放弃他的筹码,对吧?
But he'd never give up his leverage, would he?
你妈
Your mother.
他也…?
Does he...
等我接管后,一切都会不一样
When I take over, things will be different.
我保证
I promise.
朵莉跟查德已经清出一条路 可以去抢学院旗帜了
Dori and Chad have cleared a path. Go secure the Club House flag.
把你的A给我
Give me your ace.
我需要最好的牌,才能留下来防守
I need the best card so I can stay behind and play defense.
梦子一定会直接来找我的
Yumeko's gonna be gunning right for me.
挑战!
Challenge!
你没有被淘汰吧?
You're still in the game?
你还在这裡做什麽
What are you still doing here?
还没人对我提出挑战 不,我是说,为什麽你还要参加
I haven't been challenged yet.No, I meant, why are you even competing in the House Wars?
这场大战?我以为你想证明雷孟德的 事是我错了,赌赢我
I thought you were trying to prove me wrong about Raymond Rowe. Win our bet.
我想帮玛莉赢
I'm helping Mary win.
你真正的目的是什麽?
What are you really up to?
乾脆让这一切结束吧
Might as well get it over with.
剧集 | 狂赌之渊(2025) | 导航列表