剧集 | 狂赌之渊(2025) | 导航列表
嘟嘟,嘟嘟!
Boop, boop, boop, boop!
学期最后一天快乐
Happy last day of term!
提醒一下,排行榜的排名 将在半夜十二点截止
Reminder that leaderboard rankings freeze at midnight.
所以开始恐慌吧 你们这些即将成为失败者的人
So let that panic set in, all you soontobe losers.
217房♥
家畜
加注一千美元
Raise you 1,000.
我不建议你这麽做
I wouldn't advise that.
说得对
You're right.
我不想失去我所有的衣服 现在想想,我决定跟了
I wouldn't wanna lose all my clothes. On second thought, I see your bet.
而且我要加注
And I raise you...
五百美元
500.
赌你的胸罩
For the bra.
不跟 啊,拜託喔
Fold. Ugh! Come on!
那些还希望进到前十名席位的人
Boop, boop, boop, boop!
你们还有八小时来下注
For anyone still hoping to secure a Top Ten spot,
要是绮罗发现,你私下
that's eight hours left to place your bets.
跟梦子赌博,会宰了你,查德
Kira's gonna purée you when she finds out you've been gambling with Yumeko, Chad.
绮罗不知道就不会有事,玛莉
What Kira doesn't know won't hurt me, Mary.
玛莉,一起来啊 这是你想回学生会的最后机会
Join us, Mary. This is your last chance to get onto Student Council.
喔,有意思了
Oh, now we're talking.
如果你以为 自己能在接下来的八小时内
You're delusional if you think you can go from dead last to Top Ten
从垫底爬到前十,未免太蠢了
in the next eight hours.
再说了
休息室还有一场大赛在等着我呢
And besides, I have a big game in the lounge lined up for me.
我看你只是害怕跟我赌吧
I think you're just afraid to play me again.
家畜在发抖
Your pet is shedding.
脱衣扑克?
Strip poker.
不然是什麽?处♥男♥
What's it look like, virgin?
你好像快被扒光了,老兄 我一次都没输过
Looks like you're gettin' rolled, bruv. I haven't lost a hand.
没错,他一开始就穿这样
It's true. He showed up like this.
听着 能聊聊吗?
Look. Can we talk?
不分散我的注意力就好
As long as you don't distract me.
我什麽时候干扰过你
When did I become a distraction?
我守住学院大战旗帜的时候 ?
After I saved the House Wars flag?
还是舞蹈对决打败朵莉的时候?
When I helped you beat Dori at the danceoff?
你现在的行为就是在干扰我
You're doing a good job of it right now.
喔不,儘管继续,不用起来
Oh no, by all means, please, don't get up.
你不是该打包了吗
Shouldn't you be packing?
我会打包
I'll pack in exactly
只要再过7小时58分钟
Seven hours and 58 minutes.
你需要超过十万美元 才能成功挤进全校
You need well over a hundred grand to crack the Top Ten.
前十名而你现在还有
You have half that much in debt.
一半的负债就算你真的 打进学园的排行榜
And even if you made it to the school board retreat,
你也不会知道 该以哪位董事会成员当目标
you wouldn't know which board member to target...
来获得最佳实习机会
for the... the best internship...
嗯
Hmm.
我会找出拥有杀手本能的人
I'll look for whoever has that killer instinct.
下一个要赌什麽?我的袜子?
What should I gamble next? My socks?
或者是
Or maybe...
我的内♥裤♥?
my drawers?
喔,那是我的提示
Well, that's my cue.
去找真正的游戏吧,输家
Off to find a real game, losers.
嗯 搞什麽
Hmm.What the hell?
朵莉把我们锁起来了,喔干
Dori locked us in! Oh, f...
哇,等等等等 赌局怎麽办?正精彩呢
Whoa, wait. Wait. Wait! What about our game? The table's hot.
她干嘛这样
Why would she do that?
她是朵莉,哪需要理由 不就是为了鑽你裤头?
It's Dori. Does she need a reason? Other than to get in your pants?
各位拜託,已经没时间了
Guys, come on. We're running out of time.
该死
Shit.
狂赌之渊
转,再拉 我知道怎麽转把手
Turn. Pull! I know how to use a doorknob.
但没用
It's jammed, innit. No
愚蠢的反绑♥架♥协议 救命
Stupid antikidnapping protocols!
啊,防火灾漏洞
Help! Oh! This is a fire hazard.
防火灾漏洞
It's a fire hazard.
绮罗一定知道你在这裡赌博了
Kira must've found out you were gambling in here.
这下我赶不上比赛 也进不了前十
I won't make my game or Top Ten after everything.
真是太棒了,棒呆了
This is so great.
没事的
Hey. It's okay.
闭嘴! 我有幽闭恐惧症这个二十平方公尺
Shut up! I'm claustrophobic!
的房♥间一直在逼近我
There's 225 square feet of room closing in on me right now,
这还是这层楼最小的房♥间
and this is the smallest room on this floor!
说得真具体
How specific.
我传简讯给保全了,他们在路上 要我们保持冷静
I texted security. They're on their way. Let's just stay cool.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
冷静了吗?
Are we cool?
我说过,牆头草的下场吧?
What did I say about runny eggs?
打包好了?
All packed?
今年夏天一定会很开心
This is gonna be a great summer.
替你的玩具遗憾
Sorry about your girl toy.
她不可能都赢
Can't win 'em all.
爸不能否决我在学校董事会的席位了
Father can't deny me my seat on the school board now.
嘿,有人被关
Hey, in here!
我们有钱喔
We have money!
喔干,为什麽都没人来?
Oh, fuck. Why is no one coming?
还是可以玩
Might as well play.
来嘛,查德
Come on, Chad.
继续玩会让你好一点 如果我输掉最后的牌,就表示
The game will help take your mind off it, and I lost the last hand, which means...
住手,你在做什麽?
Stop! What are you doing?
利用这糟糕的状况 你停不下来,对吗?你上瘾了
Making the most of a bad situation. Can't stop, can you? You're addicted.
只是想分胜负 我们是你朋友,好吗,我们
I'm competitive. We're your friends.
在乎你,我们想帮你
Okay, we care about you, and... and we wanna help.
这样不对吗?
Isn't that right?
梦子根本没有朋友
Yumeko doesn't have any friends.
所有人都只是她的垫脚石
Just rungs on a ladder she's trying to climb.
在家畜狩猎大赛不到两秒
Says the person who didn't waste two seconds
就下注我输的人,还敢说
betting against me in the HousePet Hunt.
这裡很冷吗,还是我快心脏病发了?
Is it chilly in here, or am I having a heart attack?
这裡的确很冷
It is chilly in here.
等等,这裡有裂缝
Wait, there's a draft.
你是不是说过,这个房♥间是最小的?
Didn't you say this room was smaller than the others?
对
Yeah.
是家畜的祕密通道
It's the housepet passageway.
喔不,谁都休 想要我进那个小洞,不
Oh no. There's no way I'm going in that tiny hole! No!
保全随时都会 过来,我们就乖乖等吧
Security will be here any minute. Let's just sit tight.
不能再浪费时间
I can't waste any more time.
不然,我跟你赌
Here, I'll play you.
你开始赌博了?
Since when do you gamble?
或者,我接手呢?
I mean, I'll take his money.
要进前十的走这裡
The Top Ten is this way.
想待着就待着吧,但我要出去
You all can stay here, but I'm going.
好耶
Yes!
受不了,我也不想等别人来救
Ugh, what the hell? I can't wait around to be rescued.
你先,查德 不,不不不不不,啊
Hold on, Chad. No! No, no, no, no, no!
喔,老天
Ugh, God.
等我
Pfft... Wait up!
客房♥服务
Housekeeping.
我又要请你帮忙,保持手♥机♥开机
I might need your help again. Keep your phone on.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
靠
Fuck me.
嘿,各位,等等我
Hey, guys, wait up!
这不是好主意,我们应该回头
This is a bad idea. We should turn back.
你们看
Look.
狂赌之渊社
哇,好壮观
Wow...
这裡面锁着什麽
What's locked in here, do you think?
喔,让我们拿喷枪找出答桉吧
Oh! Let's get a blowtorch and spend all night finding out.
喔该死 俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘
Oh shit. Russian roulette.
要当第一个吗?
Anyone wanna go first?
我的老天啊
Damn. Holy shit.
这到底是什麽地方? 该死
What is this place?
这裡就是狂赌之渊社团
剧集 | 狂赌之渊(2025) | 导航列表