剧集 | 狂赌之渊(2025) | 导航列表
嘿,你怎麽回事?
Hey, what's your problem?
我觉得你喝够了
I think you've had enough.
没错,我是受够了,这些人
You're damn right I had enough. These people...
不对,你管我♥干♥嘛? 你来又不是为了人脉
Actually, no. Why do you care? You're not even here to network.
嘿
Hey...
玛格丽特
Margarita.
加盐直接上
Salty and straight up.
告诉绮罗,我不会说的
Tell Kira I'm not talking.
不是绮罗派我来的,我只做喜欢的事
You think Kira sent me? I do what I like.
而我喜欢你
And I like you.
帮我离开这裡
Help me get out of here.
但我们才刚刚独处
But I got you all to myself.
这很重要
It's important.
我愿意做任何事
I'll do anything.
任何事?
Anything?
对
Yeah.
难道女生就不能单纯对喜欢的人好
Can't a girl just do something nice for someone she likes
不需要条件吗?
without it being transactional?
我来是为了你,没有任何的期待或要 求
'Cause I'm here for you, without any expectations or demands.
不管发生什麽
Whatever happens.
嘿,多洛丽丝
Hey, Dolores.
你单身对吧?
You're single, right?
嗯?
那,你单身的日子结束了
Hmm? Well, your lonely days may be over.
别说是我讲的
You didn't hear this from me,
知道楼下那个可爱调酒师吗?
but you know the cute bartender downstairs?
他刚刚提到你
He was asking about you.
他喜欢你的髮型 也许在暗示什麽
Said he likes your bun, which could be a euphemism.
我帮你掩护 这裡交给我
I'll cover for you with sweet cheeks over here.
把握机会,快去吧
Seize the moment. Hurry back.
拿下他,加油
Go get him, tiger!
搞什麽,喔
What the... Oh.
你想怎麽样?
What are you gonna do?
像炸飞布雷克那样?
Blow me up like you did Blake?
我本来以为绮罗已经够冷血了
You know, I thought Kira was a stonecold bitch,
但是,没想到你更上一层楼
but you're really on a whole other level, aren't you?
老爸的杀人机器?好喔
Daddy's little murder bot? Yeah.
如果你说出去,他会杀了你
If you talk, he will kill you.
听着,你跟你家裡的其他成员都一样
Look, you're a vulture, like the rest of your family,
只会等着啃食不该被践踏之人的残骸
waiting to feed off the scraps of people who didn't deserve it.
喔 梦子在哪裡?
Oh! Where's Yumeko?
什麽 我必须找到她
What? I need to find her.
好喔
Okay...
朋友们
My friends!
各位
Everyone.
请大家都聚过来好吗
Gather around, please, everyone.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要敬
A toast...
蛇喰景子跟蛇喰乔!
to Keiko and Jo Jabami.
当然
Of course, of course.
没有景子跟乔,我们都不会在这
Without Keiko and Jo, none of us would be here.
他们让我们团结
They brought us together.
让我们繁荣昌盛
Made us prosperous.
但是,有时候即使是最好的朋友
But sometimes, even good friends
也会忘记重要的东西
lose sight of what matters.
当景子跟乔偏离正道 责任就在我们所有人身上
When Keiko and Jo strayed from the path,
来纠正这一切
it was up to all of us to make things right.
我们都清楚筹码
We all knew the stakes.
我们都知道该做什麽
We all knew what had to be done.
说到这裡,是时候宣布
On that note,
我们的学生代表加入学校董事会了
it's time to announce the student representative to the school board,
这是迈向更大成就的一步
a vital step to greater things.
我想现场 没有人比我的女儿更懂得
I can think of no one who understands loyalty better
何谓忠诚
than my daughter.
莉莉
Riri.
你让我非常骄傲,女儿
You have made me very proud, daughter.
敬老朋友
To old friends and new blood!
与新血
To new blood!
你得跟我走 我,不不不,等等
You're coming with me. I... No, no, no, wait.
麦可,你不明白
Mi... Michael! Michael, you don't understand.
没什麽不明白的
It's not complicated.
你是来杀我爸 不,不是了
You're here to kill my dad. No, not anymore.
他们全都参与了 也许你♥爸♥扣下扳机
They all did it. Maybe your dad pulled the trigger,
但整个社团的人都脱不了关係
but everyone in the fucking Kakegurui Club was a part of it.
所以你想杀光所有人的父母?
So now you wanna kill everyone's parents?
他们都有罪
They're all guilty.
你真的是疯了!
You're insane!
你打算怎麽阻止我??
How are you gonna stop me?
杀了我吗?
By killing me?
如果我想让你死 早就把你真实身份告诉绮罗了
If I wanted you dead, I'd have told Kira who you really were.
那你为什麽不说?
So why didn't you?
因为我跟你不一样
Because I am not like you.
你别碰她
Leave her alone!
瑞安,现在不是好时机
Ryan, this is not a good time.
你在这裡做什麽 来接受鲜血的洗礼
What are you doing here? Gettin' a bloody education.
你要把这裡烧成灰,我帮你拿火柴
You wanna burn this place to the ground? I'll hold the matches.
瑞安,冷静 我很冷静,好吗
Ryan, calm down.
你呢,梦子?
I'm calm. I'm chill. You chill, Yumeko?
好吧
All right.
去做你该做的事
You go do what you gotta do.
但是 去!
But Go!
梦子,等等
Yumeko, wait!
放轻鬆
Relax.
在找这个吗?
Looking for this?
看不出来你这麽爱喝威士忌
Never took you for much of a scotch kind of girl,
但是,我猜这不是你要喝的吧?
but I guess it's not really for you, is it?
我没时间跟你纠缠 喔你一定有
I don't have time for this. I'm sure you do.
蛇喰梦子
Yumeko Jabami.
嗯 这让我想起
Mmm! That takes me back.
我还小的时候 盖比瑞尔来拜访我父亲
When I was little, Gabriel used to bounce me on his knee
把我抱在膝上,手裡拿着威士忌
with a glass of scotch in his hand when he'd visit my father.
他杀了你父母,对吧?
He killed your parents, didn't he?
多疑会让人长皱纹,绮罗
Paranoia gives you wrinkles, Kira.
这杯会让盖比瑞尔怎麽样,嗯?
And what is this gonna give Gabriel, hmm?
心脏病发?
A heart attack?
内出血?
Internal hemorrhaging?
致命性腹泻?
Fatal diarrhea?
在狂赌之渊社团,我看到了他们的照 片
I saw their picture in the Kakegurui Club quarters.
景子跟乔
Keiko and Jo.
你的父母
Your parents.
蛇喰景子跟蛇喰乔
To Keiko and Jo Jabami.
还有当我父亲说话的时候,你的表情
And then your face when my father spoke.
必须说我的天啊 我怎麽会一直没发现?
I mean, my God, how did I miss all of this?
哼
Ah.
但你一定知道 这件事不只跟一个人有关,对吧?
But you must know this goes far beyond one man, right?
你会需要更多的威士忌
You're gonna need a lot more scotch.
我不知道你在说什麽
I don't know what you mean.
证明啊
Prove it.
喝了它,不然我就把一切告诉我父亲
Drink it, or I tell my father everything.
知道吗?我还以为
You know, I actually thought
住手!
Stop!
你刚刚做了什麽?
What did you just do?
欢迎参加游戏
Welcome to the game!
♪ Change ♪
♪ Change ♪
♪ What's the new craze? ♪
♪ Rats in a race ♪
♪ Takin' my place ♪
♪ I'm at the gate ♪
♪ Keepin' it straight ♪
♪ Under the weight of all this ♪
♪ Change ♪
♪ Nothin' ever stays the same ♪
♪ Change ♪ ♪ Change ♪
♪ Change ♪
♪ I don't need to change it ♪
♪ I need to get closer ♪
♪ Look me in the eye ♪
剧集 | 狂赌之渊(2025) | 导航列表