剧集 | 英国皇家科学院圣诞讲座:让火花飞(2014) | 导航列表
机器人需要有像火星探测车布鲁诺
our robot will need the skills of Bruno,
那样的技能
that Mars Rover.
因为阿比没有给布鲁诺
Because Abbie doesn't tell Bruno
如何到达目的地的详细指令
exactly how to get to his destination,
只是告诉它目的地 让它自行计算路线
she just tells him where to go, and he works out the rest.
同理 我们需要告诉特雷门琴演奏机器人
So in the same way, we need to be able to tell our theremin player
该发出哪个音
which note to hit,
它得自己判断自己演奏哪个音
and it must make a judgment as to what the note might be.
然后它听自己演奏出的声音
Then it listens to the sound being produced,
做出调整找到正确音高
and makes adjustments to find that perfect pitch.
就像我们先前用斯旺尼笛演示的那样
Just as we were doing with the swanee whistles earlier.
我们的方案是这样的
And here's our solution.
我们重新回到H5W身上来
We are back with our H5W -
它真是个可爱的机器 对吗
he's such a cute machine, isn't he?
它是以三岁儿童为模板制♥作♥的
It's modelled on a three-year-old,
现在住在西班牙巴塞罗那
and it lives in Barcelona in Spain,
它和几个朋友一起来到这里
and it's travelled here together with several friends,
其中包括保罗·维肖和维姬·沃罗茨
including Paul Verschure and Vicky Voulouts
他们来自庞培法布拉大学
from SPECS Research Group
加泰罗尼亚高等研究院的
at the Catalan Institute of Advanced Studies
SPECS研究组
at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
SPECS是"人工感知 情感及认知系统"的缩写
欢迎
Welcome!
你好
Hi!
你好啊 H5W
Hi, H5W!
-这里有个快乐的机器人 -我叫H5W
- We have a happy robot. - My name is H5W.
我是个iCub机器人
I am an iCub robot.
保罗是我的朋友 很高兴来这里
Paul is my friend and we love to be here.
太棒了
Brilliant!
保罗 你为什么要做这么一个
Now Paul, why would you need
复杂的机器人呢
such a complicated robot?
这个iCub机器人H5W
Well, this iCub robot, H5W,
有约六十个电动机
has about 60 motors.
我们见到许多机器人可以执行单个任务
Many of the robots we saw can do one thing.
但看看我们自己 我们能胜任多种任务
But if we look at our own bodies, we can do more than one thing.
另一方面来说 如果真想推动机器人发展
On the other hand, if we now really want to advance robots,
让机器人能真正成为我们的朋友
and make a robot that really can be our friend,
可以与我们一起工作 和我们建立关系
that can work with us and that we can relate to,
我们就要思考如何
then we'll have to think about
给予它们我们具有的所有品性
giving them all the properties that we have.
它真的感觉很像人类
It does feel really human-like.
当它转过来
When it turns around and
看着你 向你眨眼睛什么的
looks at you and winks at you and things,
真的感觉很像人类
it does feel very human.
那么我们来看看它用这双手能做什么
So, let's see what it can do with these hands.
H5W 你能做点什么吗
H5W, can you do something?
我们来弹琴吧
Let's play with the piano.
-听上去是个好主意 -没错
- That sounds like a good idea. - Sounds good.
要不弹个C吧 你能为我们弹个C吗
Why don't you play a C? Can you play a C for us?
差一点就对了
Well...that was almost right,
我们已经练了一下午了
and we have been practising this all afternoon, you know,
所以我有点失望
so I'm a little bit disappointed.
它就像个三岁小淘气一样
It's like a naughty three-year-old!
H5W 你能再试一次吗 记住
Look, H5W, can we try this again? And keep in mind,
现在在录像 好多人在看呢
it's been recorded. Lots of people are watching.
这次你可以弹对吗
Can you try to do it right this time?
-好极了 -非常感谢 这好多了
- Well done! - Thank you very much! That was a lot better!
我得再练习一下
I must practise more.
我同意
Yes, I agree with that.
我们刚才一直在说反馈环路
We've been talking about feedback loops,
以及为了乐团我们需要它
and how we need that for our orchestra,
所以这是一种非常复杂的反馈环路
so this is a very sophisticated feedback loop,
并且还要在此基础上更进一步 对吗
plus the one step further from that as well, isn't it?
对 这就是重点
Well, this is the whole point.
如果你看看我们的大脑
If you look at our brain,
实际上它在同时管理
it is actually managing different kinds of feedback loops
许多不同类型的反馈环路
at the same time.
你可以把大脑想成一个预判机器
You can think about brains like a prediction machine,
它不仅从周围感知错误
so it's not only getting errors from the world,
就像循迹机器人那样
as in the line-following robot,
"我偏离路线了 得进行修正"
"Oh I'm off now I have to correct it,"
就像反馈错误
like a feedback error,
它还在进行预判 像是
but it is really also predicting, like
"我在做事时周围该是什么样的"
"What should the world look like when I'm doing things?"
和这个机器人一样 它非常依靠
It's highly relying, all the same for this robot,
对所处环境进行的预判
on the predictions it is making about the world it is in.
如果我们想和机器人共存的话
And we would need that if we were able to coexist
我们也需要这点
with robots as well.
那是当然
Absolutely.
那么 我们想要听它演奏一段
So, we would like to hear a tune from it.
我觉得大家想听 对吗
I think we would like to hear a tune, wouldn't we?
对
Yes!
好 我们看看它能演奏什么
All right, let's see what it can play.
这其实没那么难 这样如何
This is not really that difficult. How about this?
能猜出是什么吗
Could you guess that sound?
我觉得这开始听上去像是
I think that was starting to sound like something...
你觉得是什么
What do you think it was?
《一闪一闪小星星》 听上去有点像
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star? It sounded a bit like that!
-很好 -太厉害了
- Very good! - Excellent!
没错 做得好
That is correct. Well done.
他说了"没错 做很好"
"It is correct, well done."
那么 H5W好像
So, it sounds like H5W
可以作为特雷门琴乐手上场了
could be the star of our theremin playing later on.
非常感谢你为我们做的展示 保罗
So, thank you very much for showing this, Paul,
也非常谢谢你 H5W
and thank you very much, H5W.
真棒 谢谢
Well done. Thank you!
我非常期待稍后H5W带来的
So I'm looking forward to hearing H5W play our solo part
特雷门琴独奏
on the theremin later on.
而现在 通过使用持续的反馈环路
Now, by using constant feedback loops
我们离组建乐队
we're now one step closer
又近了一步
to completing our orchestra.
那我们的循迹机器人进展怎么样了
So how is our line-following robot getting on?
能不能让我们看看
Can we see any...?
是的 我们可以看到视频了 太棒了
Oh, yeah, we can see some footage of him. Excellent.
你可以看到他
You can see him actually going round
刚做了个急转弯
quite a tight corner there.
这其实挺难做到的
That's quite difficult to do.
他肯定是在讲座现场外
He's definitely outside of the lecture theatre
皇家科学院的某个小角落里
and somewhere in the RI there, I think.
我觉得我们应该在科学院外多粘点带子
But I think we should just put some more tape down outside the RI
让他绕伦敦一圈看看会发生什么
and just let him walk round London, see what's going on.
接下来我们想要解决怎样让几个机器人
Now, next we want to work out how to bring several robots
同时演奏的问题
to play together.
毕竟 一个好的管弦乐团
After all, a good orchestra
绝不仅仅只是各个部分加在一起而已
is much more than the sum of its parts.
为了让你们了解机器人是怎样一起工作的
To give you an idea of how robots work together,
我想为你们介绍一大群机器人
I want to introduce you to a swarm of robots.
这些可爱的小东西叫机器人像素集群
These rather cute little things here are PixelBots
它们是由迪士尼研究院
and they're being developed by Disney Research
和苏黎世联邦理工学院的人共同研发的
and ETH Zurich.
它们形状迷你 两轮驱动 还有LED灯
They're tiny two-wheeled robots that have LEDs
可以发亮并组成各种形状
so they can light up and make shapes.
为了使大家了解更多
So to tell me more about these,
有请研发者保罗·比尔斯雷
please welcome developer Paul Beardsley.
你好 保罗 你好
Hi, Paul. Hi. OK, so...
感谢你参加我们的讲座 保罗
Thank you very much for joining us, Paul.
这些机器人像素集群已经开始
These PixelBots have started
向中间聚集
swarming together in the middle
但它们等下要为我们表演
but they're going to start a performance for us, I understand.
-对吗 -是的
- Is that right? - That's right.
这是一群可以做出图像和动画的机器人
剧集 | 英国皇家科学院圣诞讲座:让火花飞(2014) | 导航列表