剧集 | 移植正能量(2020) | 导航列表
《阳光新人生》前情提要
Previously on B Positive...
德鲁 恐怕你出现了肾衰竭的情况
Drew, I'm afraid you're in renal failure.
等等 你的意思是...
Hang on, you're saying, uh...
你是说我需要换肾吗
you're saying I need a new kidney?
如果我捐一个肾给你呢
What if I give you my kidney?
-什么 -我绝对是认真的
- What? - I'm totally serious.
这不是我喝醉酒或是抽了大♥麻♥说疯话
And this is not the wine talking or the weed
或是吃了那作用不明的粉红药片
or whatever that pink pill was.
你能答应我一件事吗
Hey, will you promise me something?
什么
What?
旅行
Travel.
好好看看这个世界
See the world.
旅行
Travel?
我大周末的
You have a panic attack
去爷爷奶奶家 你都会担心得恐慌症发作
whenever I spend the weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's.
我指望不上那个女人
I cannot count on this woman.
为什么不能
Why not?
她真的是一个...
She's just so...
奇葩
out there.
她现在还在喝酒
She's still drinking,
而且她身上还有着不可告人的事
and there is some shady stuff going on.
我遇到一位先生 我之前欠了他钱
I saw a gentleman I owe some money to.
什么样的先生
What kind of gentleman?
坏人
The bad kind.
欠的什么钱
What kind of money?
欠了会被拧断手指的那种
The kind they break your thumbs for.
听着 你要为我做一件很伟大的事
Look, you're doing this incredible thing for me,
我也想为你做点好事
so I want to do something good for you.
你愿不愿意...
What do you think about...
搬过去跟我一起住
moving in with me?
快接受
Take it.
现在...
吉娜
Gina!
吉娜
Gina?
-吉娜 -你好啊 室友
- Gina? ?- Hey, roomie.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在排练准备拍抖音呢
I'm practicing my TikTok.
我的粉丝们很喜欢我的新住处
My followers love my new place.
那可真是太好了
That's wonderful.
话说 我有个问题
Hey, I have a question.
我家怎么突然多出一只巨大的狗
Why is there a giant dog in my house?
它叫奶油卷
Oh, that's Cannoli.
我在帮一个朋友训练它
I'm training him for a friend.
好吧 所以你现在是训狗师了吗
Okay. So you're a dog trainer now?
只要一周能给300美元
For $300 a week,
你想让我当什么 我就是什么
I'm anything you want me to be.
顺便说一句
Hey, by the way,
康涅狄格州的水
Connecticut water,
大大的赞啊
thumbs-up.
好极了 行吧
Great. Yeah.
听着 我很高兴你现在住在这里
Um, look, I love that you're here,
我希望你完全把这里当成自家一样自在
and I want you to feel totally at home.
但我们需要设立一些界线
But we need to establish some boundaries.
界线啊 太对了
Oh, boundaries. Yes.
我太认同你关于界线的提议了
I am so with you on the boundaries.
当真吗 我现在几乎都没办法把车停进车♥库♥
Are you? Because I can hardly park my car in the garage
因为有一个巨型筒状物在里面挡住了
because of that giant barrel thing in the way.
那是发酵桶
It's a fermenter.
什么
A what?
发酵桶
A fermenter.
我自己酿啤酒
I make my own beer.
手艺人
Artisanal.
你会酿啤酒
You make beer?
别担心 我不会自酿自喝的
Oh, don't worry. I'm not hitting up my own supply.
我基本上都卖♥♥给我工作地方的那些老人了
I mostly sell to the old folks where I work.
好吧
Okay.
所以你既是训狗师 又是酒类走私犯
So you're a dog trainer and a bootlegger.
还是持证人体穿孔师
And a licensed body piercer.
只穿腰部以上部位
Waist up only.
快过来 奶油卷
Hey, come here, Cannoli!
好啦 早餐时间到
Yeah. It's breakfast time.
你的早餐可不是"鸡"肉
Oh, that's not breakfast.
那不是你的早餐
That's not breakfast.
训练它 快训练它啊
Train him. Train him!
我训过了
I did.
那就是它最厉害的技能
That's his best trick.
她把她的东西扔得满屋都是
She leaves her stuff everywhere,
通宵放音乐
Plays music all night long
在车♥库♥里酿啤酒
makes beer in the garage...
番茄酱拆封后一定要放进冰箱里
And ketchup goes in the fridge after opening.
瓶身上都明确写着了
It says so right on the bottle.
你砸我♥干♥什么
Ow, what was that for?
你竟然对我们这些悲惨的人抱怨
You're complaining to people
我们宁愿舍弃左蛋蛋 也要换一颗肾
who would give their left nut for a kidney.
赶紧扔回来给我 那可不是礼物
Now throw me that back, it wasn't a gift.
马上就来
Coming at you.
我很抱歉我看到了这么衰的一幕
I am so sorry I saw that.
那姑娘要救你的命啊
This girl is saving your life.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
她是你的近端锋
She's your tight end,
你是她要保护的四分卫
and you're the quarterback she's protecting.
伊莱 这家伙连扔个苹果都扔不好
Eli, this guy can't throw an apple.
别用体育项目来做类比了
Don't make sports analogies.
听我说 显然我非常感激她慷慨捐肾
Look, obviously I appreciate what she's doing.
我只是没料到家里会多出一个不懂事的少女
I just wasn't expecting to have another teenager in the house.
她还拍抖音呢
I mean, she makes TikToks.
当然啦 很精彩的
Yeah. They're really good.
你竟然刷她的抖音
You watch them?
不是色情变♥态♥的那种
Not in a creepy way.
我只是喜欢她的舞蹈而已
I just love the choreography.
我能说说我的看法吗
Can I give you my take?
我坐在这里又不能逃走
I'm not going anywhere.
每个人都可以开一次这种玩笑
Everybody makes that joke once.
刚刚你用掉了你的机会
That was yours.
你的错误在于你以为
Your mistake was you thought
你把一颗肾请回了家里
you moved a kidney into your house,
但你是把一个大活人弄回了家里啊
but you moved in a human being.
你好啊 可能的营销电♥话♥来电者
Hello, potential spam caller.
还好吗
What is up?
好了 我给你节省点时间吧
Okay, let me save you some time.
我不会把我的社保号♥码告诉你的
I'm not gonna give you my social security number.
并且 你的心似乎不忍♥坑害我哦
Besides, it seems like your heart's not really into scamming me.
稍微冷静会儿 仔细想想
Just take a minute, think about
你这辈子真正想做的事是什么
what you really want to do for your life.
你的声音很动听
You have a beautiful voice.
真的 我感觉或许你可以去做播音主持
Yeah, I'm sensing maybe you could go into broadcasting.
你甚至可以去当DJ
You-you could even be a DJ.
是吗 你真的试过了吗
Yeah? Okay, so you tried that?
没事啊 不就失败了一次嘛
Okay, so you failed once.
那并不代表你应该放弃啊
That doesn't mean that you should give up.
很抱歉 我得先挂了
I'm so sorry, I have to go.
稍等
Hold on.
你要坚持下去 继续追求自己的梦想 再见
You hang in there, and you keep on dreaming. Bye.
你好 有什么事吗
Hi, can I help you?
你好 德鲁在家吗
Hello. Is Drew here?
不 他不在
Uh, no, he's not.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是吉娜 你是谁啊
Oh, I'm Gina. Who are you?
我是茱莉亚 他的前任 前妻
I'm Julia, his ex. The ex.
我也说不清 我还是不习惯说这个词
I don't know, I'm really not used to saying it yet.
我应该从他挂在卧室的那些照片中认出你的
剧集 | 移植正能量(2020) | 导航列表