剧集 | 移植正能量(2020) | 导航列表
You keep skipping dialysis,
以后你只能跟上帝开会了
that's the only meeting you're going to.
6点57分
6:57.
表现好些了
Better.
我对你的了解不深
I don't know you too well.
你是伤心难过 还是你平常的表情就这样
Are you upset, or is that just your face?
都算吧 我的捐献人出问题了
Both. It's my donor.
出什么事了 雪丽
What happened, Cheryl?
求你别再叫我这个名字了
Please stop calling me that.
如果这能让你好受些的话
If it makes you feel better,
你走了之后坐那张椅子的人
whoever gets that chair next,
会被我叫成"德鲁"
I'm gonna call "Drew."
我得重新找个捐献人
I've got to find someone else.
我指望不上那个女人
I cannot count on this woman.
为什么不能
Why not?
她真的是一个 奇葩
She's just so... out there.
她现在还在喝酒
She's still drinking,
而且她身上还有着不可告人的事
and there is some shady stuff going on.
以及呢
And?
这还不够吗
Isn't that enough?
当然不够
Hell no.
差得远了
Not even close.
汉尼拔要捐肾给我 我也愿意接受
I would take a kidney from Hannibal Lecter
前提是他愿意捐
if he was offering.
当然了 必须是没被他吃过的肾脏
You know, assuming it wasn't chewed on.
伊朗前领袖霍梅尼 把肾交出来
Ayatollah Khomeini, hand it over.
特蕾莎修女 把肾给我
Mother Teresa, give it.
特蕾莎修女怎么就是个恶人了
How is she a terrible person?
我刚刚没瞧出规律
Did not see the pattern.
各位 各位 你们不明白吗
Guys, guys, don't you get it?
我不能冒险投入这么多时间
I can't risk investing all this time,
最终她却会让我失望
only to have her let me down.
你想聊聊什么才是真正的失望吗
You want to talk about being let down?
我弟弟曾提出要捐肾给我
My brother offered to be my donor.
医生跟他说
The doctor tells him
他在手术前只需减重40磅就行了
he just needs to lose 40 pounds before the surgery.
那是一年前的事 他现在反而长了8磅
That's a year ago. He's up eight.
你再听听这个
How about this?
我表弟也提出要捐肾给我 但又临阵反悔了
My cousin offers to donate, and then bails
因为他女朋友不希望他身上有伤疤
because his girlfriend doesn't want him to have a scar.
再或者 你最好的朋友也反悔了
Or your best friend backs out
因为将来她生出的孩子可能会需要换肾
because she may have a child one day who might need a kidney.
那婆娘都46岁了
This woman is 46.
那个奇迹宝宝从哪儿来啊
Where is the miracle baby coming from?
现在有人愿意捐肾给你
You have somebody willing to donate.
好吧 她那个人一团糟 那又怎样
Okay, she's a mess. So what?
你要抓牢她
You hang on to her
直到医生把你们两个都推进手术室
until they're wheeling both of your asses into that operating room.
因为你知道你的另一个选择是什么吗
'Cause you know what your other option is?
死亡
Death.
我刚刚不确定这是显而易见的
Wasn't sure it was obvious.
看来的确是显而易见的
I guess it was.
你好啊 希望你能帮一下我
Hey, there. Hope you can help me.
我得挂电♥话♥了
Got to go.
不会咬人的 放回笼子里就行了
It won't bite. Just put it back in the cage.
什么事
Yeah?
我 我找一个在这里工作的人
I'm, uh... I'm looking for someone who works here--
吉娜·德布罗斯基
Gina Dabrowski.
有什么事
What is this regarding?
是私事
It's a personal matter.
不如你先去坐会儿吧
Why don't you go have a seat?
我去看看她在不在
I'll go check and see if she's here.
吉娜
Gina?
吉娜
Gina?
你喜欢恐吓女人是吗 混小子
You like intimidating women, punk, huh?
这让你觉得自己很强悍吗
Make you feel tough?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你想对人动粗 试试朝我来
You want to rough somebody up, try me.
你在胡说什么啊 吉娜是我的捐肾人
What are you talking about? Gina's my kidney donor.
我真的很抱歉
I'm terribly sorry.
请原谅
Uh, excuse me.
吉娜
Gina?
假警报 是那个找你捐肾的人
False alarm. It's the kidney guy.
我这下明白了 绝对不是情情爱爱的事
And I get now that it's nothing romantic.
瞧瞧你的生活 吉娜
Look at your life, Gina.
你到处躲藏 在角落里偷偷摸摸地张望
You're hiding, peeking around corners,
跳窗而逃
jumping out of windows.
你不能这样生活 我知道我肯定做不到
You can't live like this. I know I certainly can't.
好吧 但我现在并没有什么选择
Yeah, well, I don't really have much of a choice right now.
不 你有的
Yes, you do.
听着 你要为我做一件很伟大的事
Look, you're doing this incredible thing for me,
我也想为你做点好事
so I want to do something good for you.
你愿不愿意...
What do you think about...
搬过去跟我一起住
moving in with me?
快接受
Take it.
我是说 在康涅狄格州 没人能找到你
I mean, no one will ever find you in Connecticut.
快接受
Take it.
再说了 我还可以盯着你
Plus, I can keep an eye on you,
确保你的健康
make sure you're healthy.
我可以一直照顾你到做手术的时候
I can look after you until the surgery.
快接受
Take it.
诺玛 别闹了
Norma, please.
很抱歉 德鲁 我做不到
I'm sorry, Drew. I can't.
你做不到吗
You can't?
那家伙想要回他的钱 他很危险的
This guy wants his money back. He's dangerous.
我知道 我会想出一个还款计划的
I know. I'll try to work out some sort of payment plan, or
或许我会走运 他会再次被关进监狱里
maybe I'll get lucky and he'll get sent back to prison.
吉娜 你好好考虑下吧
Gina, think about this.
这能解决你的问题
It's the answer to your problems.
谢谢 但还是算了
Thank you, but no.
我需要保持独♥立♥
I need to be independent.
不要让别人管着我
You know, not have someone hovering over me.
你能打住吗
Will you stop that?
好吧
Okay.
我要说的也就这些了
I guess that's all I have to say.
不过 我还是可以做你的捐肾人的
Hey, I can still be your donor.
是啊 是啊
Yeah, sure, sure.
前提是 你不被打死[吸毒]That is, if you don't get whacked.
听着 你至少能告诉我
Look, will you at least tell me
你为什么要向放高♥利♥贷♥的人借钱吗
why you borrowed money from a loan shark?
我需要钱来帮助一个陷入钱财危难的朋友
I needed it to help a friend who was in money trouble.
所以你就让你自己陷入了钱财危难吗
So you put yourself in money trouble?
显然我当时没有动脑子想清楚
Well, clearly, I didn't think it through.
祝你好运 吉娜
Good luck, Gina.
你是有什么毛病啊
What is the matter with you?
很多人都问过我这个问题
That is a question that gets asked a lot.
我参加水中有氧运动要迟到了
Well, I'm late for water aerobics.
我可不会因为某个暴徒的威胁 就不敢进自己家住
I'm not gonna let some goon keep me out of my own home.
这可是我的生活...
It's my life and...
-这屋里什么都没有啊 -门是开的
- There's nothing in here. - Door's open.
去洗手间找找
Check the bathroom.
你不会有事的吧
You gonna be okay?
我觉得是吧
I think so.
我把我的名字又登记在肾脏受捐名单上了
I put my name back on the donor registry.
等着结果吧
We'll see.
好了 你已经"充满电"了
Okay, you are fully charged.
前进吧 去创造成果吧
Go forth and be fruitful.
祝你一天愉快 杰瑞
Have a nice day, Jerry.
这就是我一天中最愉快的时刻
This is the nice part of my day.
那祝你一天愉快
Oh, well, you have a nice day.
伊莱 告诉他
Eli, tell him.
剧集 | 移植正能量(2020) | 导航列表