剧集 | 移植正能量(2020) | 导航列表
好的 继续三组 1 2 3
There you go, three more reps. And three, two, one.
我也很牛逼
Hell yeah!
来 抖一抖继续加油
Go ahead, shake it out.
皮特医生 加纳怎么样啊
Oh, hey, Dr. Pete. How is Ghana?
卷卷很好啊
Oh, yeah, Cannoli's great.
你都有收到我发的视频吧
You've been getting the videos, right?
那是我上班穿的鞋啊
Hey, that's my work loafer.
周三吗 好的
GINA: Wednesday? Wow. Okay.
我会给他弄好的
Yeah, I'll have him ready for you.
到时候见了
Okay, I will see you then.
到处都是狗咬胶
Stupid dog bones are everywhere.
你没事吧 卷卷
Are you okay, Cannoli?
我没事哦谢谢关心
I'm fine, thanks.
注意了
Heads up...
他可能屎里面会有一根流苏
you may find a tassel in his poop.
你是说皮特医生会发现他屎里面有一根流苏
You mean Dr. Pete's gonna find a tassel in his poop.
皮特医生是谁
Who's Dr. Pete?
卷卷的主人啊
Cannoli's owner.
他在加纳工作的时候我帮忙照顾卷卷的
I was watching him while he was working in Ghana.
加纳上班 你咋认识这人的
Ghana? How do you know this guy?
- 朋友的朋友 - 什么朋友
What friend? Oh, a friend of a friend.
那个朋友是另一个朋友的朋友
Well, that friend was kind of a friend of a different friend.
反正中间有个叫莱斯利的
Somewhere in the chain there's a Leslie.
反正他做义工要结束了
Anyway, he's finished his volunteer work,
要回家了 要把狗拿回去
so he's coming back home, and now he wants his dog back.
我怎么舍得呢
How am I gonna give him up?
他这么蠢萌蠢萌的
He's so dumb and cute.
他要是个人 我绝对嫁
If he was a guy, I would totally date him.
那最后几天你打算怎么度过呢
So, how do you plan on spending your last few days together?
来一顿特别的晚餐吗
One special last meal?
不如把我另一只鞋子也嚼了吧
My other loafer, perhaps?
其实吧 他主人还让我训狗来着
Actually, he also hired me to train Cannoli while he was gone.
所以还有三天时间训好
So I have three days to finish...
现在开始
and start.
The more you give *
* The more you give
The more you live *
* The more you live
Happiness *
* Your happiness is relative
But if you're feeling like crap
It's time to face the fact
It's your prerogative
Your prerogative
To be positive.
卷卷 滚一圈
Okay, Cannoli... roll over.
我要建立 看着我
Okay, I am establishing... watch me.
我要建立主导权了
I am establishing dominance.
好的 打滚
All right. Roll over!
卷卷啊 就这样就好了啊
Oh, come on, Cannoli, you just, you do it like this.
滚一圈啊
You go roll over!
滚一圈
And roll over!
卷卷我说不好
I don't know about Cannoli,
不过你是可以去表演了
but you're ready for Westminster.
狗子建立主导权
Dominance established.
好吧 训的很不错哦
Okay, bye. Great training session.
我知道他肯定不是听不到
I know it's not his hearing because he goes crazy
因为每次一说出去散个步 他就疯了
every time I say the word : "walk."
所以我都没办法做中餐
It's the reason that I can't make Chinese food.
那你要咋办
So... what are you gonna do?
不知道啊 皮特医生明天就回家了
I don't know. Dr. Pete comes home tomorrow.
你帮我吧 德鲁
Will you help me, Drew?
不行 今天下午
No, I can't, because this afternoon
我要带麦迪去池塘喂鸭子
I am taking Maddie to feed the ducks at the pond.
哇哦 跟爸爸去池塘喂鸭子
Wow, duck pond with Dad.
你真的很懂青少年小姑娘
You really know what teenage girls like.
这是我俩的传统
It's our tradition.
从她还是小婴儿就开始了
It started when she was a baby.
居然有人看到鸭子这么兴奋
You have never seen someone so excited to see ducks.
之后我们每年都去 吃冰淇淋
And now we go back every year, we get ice cream,
照张相
we take a photo.
不过那次我被大鹅袭击那回就没有拍
Except for the time that I was attacked by a rogue swan.
而且麦迪竟然不能帮忙
Ironically, Maddie couldn't help,
因为她忙着玩愤怒的小鸟
because she was too busy playing Angry Birds.
还挺暖的呢
That's actually very sweet.
我妈以前都会带我去公园
My mom used to take me to the park
她去找卖♥♥大♥麻♥的哥们
where she would meet her weed dealer.
那边没有天鹅
There weren't any swans, but...
不过我有次看到老鼠在吃披萨
I did see a rat eating a pizza.
回来啦姑娘
Oh, hey, girl.
你回来了
Hey, there she is.
准备好去池塘喂鸭子了吗
You ready for the duck pond?
抱歉我忘记了
Oh, sorry, I forgot about that.
我朋友贝拉一会就过来了
My friend Bella's on her way over.
但是鸭子们都游回来了啊
But the ducks are back.
不错啊 那我们跟他们再一起游走吗
That's cool. Do we have to be back with them?
对啊 这是我们的传统啊
Well, yeah, it's our tradition.
不然来个新传统吧
Maybe we can start a new tradition.
比如我和我朋友一起玩 然后你别烦人
Like, I hang out with my friends, and you leave us alone.
一周一次就很好
We could make that a weekly thing.
没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我去散个步
I'm just gonna go for a walk.
我自己
A-Alone.
我自己啊
Alone.
你看看
Check this out.
这么多啤酒
Whoa, that is so much beer.
你会成为校花的
You're going to be so popular.
都是吉娜酿的 她拿到便利店去卖♥♥呢
Gina brews it. She sells it at 7-Eleven.
是在便利店后面啦
Well, behind 7-Eleven.
你确定可以吗
Are you sure about this?
如果被抓了
If I get caught, I'll blame it
就怪到因为父母离婚我必须吃的药头上咯
on the meds I have to take because of the divorce.
你真聪明
You're a genius.
那你生物怎么还能得D的
How are you getting a "D" in biology?
我没得D 是克洛伊得D
I'm not getting a "D." Chloe's getting a "D."
我只是抄了她的
I just copied off of her.
好难喝
This is awful.
这是好酒
It's a fancy beer.
越难喝酒越好
That's how you know it's good.
你们好啊
Oh, hey, guys.
你们在这
I didn't know that you were...
喝我啤酒呢嘛
are you drinking my beer?
就是尝一下 很好喝的
We were just trying it. It's so good.
是吗 因为这次我在最后阶段放了橙子皮
Really? Because this time I put orange peel in the final stage,
但是
but...
这不重要 你们才十三岁啊
Oh, no! That doesn't matter because you're 13!
快给我
Give me those!
你不会告诉我爸吧
You're not gonna tell my dad, right?
我要告诉他
Yes, I'm going to tell him.
应该吧
I think.
我也不知道
I don't know!
我咋就不能发酵面包呢
Oh, why couldn't I have gotten into making bread?
啤酒花旁边就是酵母啊
The yeast was right next to the hops.
你耳环好漂亮啊
Hey, those are really cute earrings.
在哪里买♥♥的啊
Where'd you get 'em?
贝拉 这套路还是我发明的好吧
Oh, Bella. I invented that game.
你这是关公门前耍大刀啊
You're trying to play pickup with LeBron.
求你了 不要告诉我爸啊
Come on, don't tell my dad.
你那么酷对吧
You're cool, right?
我当然是很酷
Obviously I'm cool.
喷火战机乐队五个人里面三个都这么说
Three out of five Foo Fighters said so.
喷火什么玩意啊
The Foo who?
贝拉 你回家啊
Okay, Bella, you go home.
然后 你 回自己房♥间去
And you, young lady, you go to your room.
你们看看我都变成啥了
剧集 | 移植正能量(2020) | 导航列表