剧集 | 移植正能量(2020) | 导航列表
你甚至跟车管局的那个女人一起成立了一个读书俱乐部
You started a book club with that lady at the DMV.
那个女人是有名字的 她叫朗达
That lady has a name-- it's Rhonda--
她爱《哈利·波特》
and she loves Harry Potter.
瞧吧 我跟你不一样
See? I'm not like you.
你也可以成为我这样的人啊
Well, you could be
只要你付出点努力就行
if you put a little effort into it.
拜托
Come on.
或许这正是你在离婚后失去了所有朋友的原因
Maybe that's why you lost all your friends after the divorce.
不 那些是婚姻朋友
No, those were marriage friends.
我已经不是已婚状态了
I'm not married anymore.
这话太可笑了
That's ridiculous.
所以 等透析结束
So, so when dialysis ends,
你就不跟这些人见面了吗
you're not gonna see these people anymore?
听着 这就像是夏令营的最后一天
Look, it's like the last day at summer camp.
大家都说以后要保持联♥系♥ 但实际上并不会
You say you're gonna stay in touch, but you won't.
你只有在看《再见 营员们》录像时心里才会柔软一下
You're just vulnerable from the "Goodbye Campers" video montage.
夏令营 上大学 第一份工作...
Camp, college, your first job--
都一样 大家都会往前走 渐行渐远
it's all the same-- everybody just moves on and drifts away.
那是你的错 德鲁
That's on you, Drew.
那我们了
And... what about us?
等做完移植手术后
After the transplant,
你也会往前走 渐行渐远吗
are you just gonna move on and drift away? ?
不会 但是...
No, but...
你也知道实际情况的
you know how it is.
明白了
Got it.
吉娜
Gina...
话说 德鲁的卧室在楼上
So, Drew's bedroom is upstairs.
吉娜的卧室在楼下
Gina's bedroom is downstairs.
你们觉得他们有没有...
Do you think they ever...?
-当然有 -不可能
- Absolutely. ?- Oh, no way.
分♥析♥下现在的情况
Look at the stats.
他是单身 而她是个有魅力的女人
He's single. She's an attractive woman.
这种事一定要万分小心才行
Now, see, you got to be careful with that.
跟自己的捐肾人上♥床♥ 万一闹掰了 你就会死
You sleep with your donor and it goes south, you die.
这意味着别人将获得那颗"疗伤之肾"
Means somebody else can get that rebound kidney.
好吧
Okay? ?
嘿 我会跟你争的
Hey, I will fight you for it,
我可会挠人了
and I'm a scratcher.
你肯定是啦
?Bet you are.
好吧 在玩闹呢
Hey, uh, yeah, goofin'.
真好啊 开玩笑呢 天呐
Yeah, jokes. Oh, man.
这是红辣椒鹰嘴豆泥
That is some, uh, red pepper hummus.
所以当心点 辣得冒烟哦
So watch out-- muy caliente.
吉娜去哪儿了
Where's Gina?
她有事出门了
Oh, uh, she had to take off.
但是
But, um...
算了
You know what?
或许我还是该去一下我妹妹的婴儿送礼会
I should probably swing by my sister's baby shower.
毕竟原本定了由我主持的
I-I am hosting it, after all.
谢谢你今晚的招待 玩得很开心
Thanks for the night. It was fun.
等等 等等啊
Well, hang on, hang on.
别因为吉娜不在 你们就要走啊
You guys don't have to leave just because Gina's not here.
我们可以一起玩啊 聊聊天
We can just hang out, you know? Talk.
比如 我就不知道
Uh, for example, I don't know
你们最开始是因为什么要去做透析的
what brought you guys to dialysis in the first place.
-糖尿病 -橄榄球伤损
- Diabetes. - Football injuries.
-肾结石 -我在那里工作
- Kidney stones. - And I work there.
谢谢你邀请我们来 德鲁
Thanks for having us, Drew.
不 不 不 别啊
No, no, no, no, no, no.
拜托 别走啊
Come on, don't leave.
我们玩得很开心啊
Uh, we're having fun.
聊天 知道吗
Conversation. You know?
群体自♥拍♥ 饮酒作乐 欢笑
Group selfies, revelry, mirth.
坐 坐 坐
Sit, sit, sit, sit, sit.
他是要把我们困在他自己的派对上吗
Is he trapping us at his own party?
你知道你家是有后门的吧
You know there's a back door, right?
我们之前参观时看到了
We saw it on the tour.
是的
Yes.
我 我不知道我是被什么迷住了心窍
I... I don't know what came over me.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
当然了 如果你们想走就走吧
Of course, if you want to go, go.
非常感谢你们能够过来玩
Thank you very much for coming over.
其实
You know,
我想留下来
I'd like to stay.
我 我喜欢跟你们一起玩
I-I... I like hanging with you guys.
我其实很期待每次去做透析
I actually look forward to dialysis.
你这是喝多了车♥库♥酿的啤酒在说瞎话
That's just the garage beer talking.
不 不是的
No, no, it's not.
我又不像你有那么多的朋友
I don't have a million friends, like you,
毕竟你干着光鲜的工作 位高权重
with your high- powered career,
也不像你能随时参加橄榄球联盟的盛大派对
or you with your big-time NFL parties.
实际上 那个活动很扫兴
Actually, that thing was kind of a bust.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我也说不清
I don't know.
我到的时候
When I got there,
大家表现的都像见到我很开心的样子 但是
everybody acted like they were happy to see me, but...
氛围完全不一样了
it wasn't the same.
就好像
It was like...
他们都害怕得不敢看我
they were scared to look at me.
为什么
Why?
因为他们知道
'Cause they know
只要他们再受一次重伤 就会变得跟我一样
they're one injury away from being me.
一个事业突然终结的家伙
A guy whose career is suddenly over.
如果我不能当橄榄球运动员了 那我是什么
If I'm not a football player, who am I?
别这样
Ah, come on.
你是伊莱·罗素啊
You are Eli Russell,
一个风趣 亲切
a funny, endearing,
充满激♥情♥和智慧的人
compassionate, intelligent man
你还有大好的人生在前方等着你呢
who's got his whole life ahead of him.
再说了 你还拿过超级碗大赛的冠军呢
Plus, you won the frickin' Super Bowl.
这倒是真的
That's true.
你看到我的冠军戒指了吗
Have you seen my ring? ?
我倒是能理解 我...
I get it, though. I...
我还没跟任何人说我在做透析的事
I haven't told anybody about dialysis.
你们是唯一知晓的几个人
You guys are the only ones that know.
就连你的家人也不知道吗
Not even your family?
你们以为我不去参加
I mean, why do you really think
我妹妹的婴儿送礼会的真正原因是什么
I didn't want to go to my sister's baby shower?
因为我去了能收获到的反应只会是
It's 'cause all I'm gonna get is,
"接下来就轮到你生孩子了哦" 然后...
"next it'll be your turn to have kids," And...
如果没人捐肾给我 我是不可能有机会生孩子的
if I don't get a donor, I'm-I'm not gonna have a turn.
是啊 没有家人可以依靠真的好艰难
Yeah. It's hard when you don't have family to lean on.
我之前试图向我爸出柜
I tried to come out to my dad.
才说了三个词 他就阻止我说下去
Three words in, he stopped me,
叫我好好祈祷
told me to pray on it,
然后我们再也没谈过这事
and we never talked about it again.
天呐 说话前感受下现场氛围 吉迪安
Geez, read the room, Gideon.
吉娜 亲爱的 你这车已经死透了
Gina, honey, it's dead.
你瞧好了
Just watch.
我曾有个室友 也会发出这样的咳嗽声
I had a roommate with a cough like that.
两天后 我就在网上售卖♥♥她的正压呼吸器了
Two days later, I was selling her CPAP on eBay.
跟德鲁不同 我是不会放弃老朋友的
Unlike Drew, I don't give up on old friends.
所以他不想在移植手术后继续当你的朋友
So he doesn't want to be your friend after the transplant.
如果你想要个新朋友 生个孩子就行了
If you want a new friend, just have a kid.
我父母就是这么做的
That's what my parents did.
亲爱的 德鲁是个成年人了
Sweetheart, Drew is a grown man.
如果他不是那样的人 你为什么要强迫他拥抱友情呢
Why are you forcing a friendship if that's not who he is.
努力跟别人保持友谊有什么难的啊
What's so hard about making an effort to stay friends with people
这样等你老了
so when you're old,
你们就可以一起绕着池塘散步 喂喂鸭子
you can walk around the pond together and feed the ducks
剧集 | 移植正能量(2020) | 导航列表