剧集 | 移植正能量(2020) | 导航列表
同时还一起嗑了药
while you're tripping on acid?
那的确是很有趣的一天
Ah, that was a fun day.
-那天我在场吗 -在啊
- Was I there? - Yeah.
是啊 那天的确很有趣
Yeah, that was a fun day.
加油 快好起来
Come on. Come on.
你有很多朋友啊
You have a lot of friends.
为什么德鲁对你那么重要
Why is Drew so important to you?
你知道美食会让人开心吧
You know how good food makes you feel better?
其实人也是一样
It's the same with people.
我有很多垃圾食品般的朋友
And I've got plenty of junk food friends.
但德鲁是我第一个蔬菜般的朋友
But Drew is my first vegetable friend.
他对我有好处 就跟花椰菜一样
He's good for me, like broccoli.
没错 如果浇上奶酪酱 他会美味很多
Yes, he would be better slathered in cheesy sauce,
但他是独一无二的
but he's very particular.
他甚至都不喜欢用美发用品
He doesn't even like to put product in his hair.
你说这些是想说什么
Where you going with this?
我从没有过像德鲁这样的朋友 我...
I've never had a friend like Drew, and I...
我只是不想失去他
I just don't want to lose him.
我放弃了
I give up!
亲爱的 我曾跟人有过只持续了六个月的友谊
Honey, I've had friendships with people for six months
但却比持续了40年的友谊还要有意义
that were way more meaningful than some that lasted for 40 years.
重要的是
The important thing is
在友谊存续期间好好享受 断了也别强求
to enjoy it for however long it lasts.
你说得对
You're right.
你确定我当时在场吗
Are you sure I was there?
我都不确定你现在在场
I'm not even sure you're here.
再次感谢 德鲁
Thanks again, Drew.
-没事 我们竟然在拥抱了吗 -是啊
- Oh, sure. We're hugging now? - ?Yep.
-好的 -不 我们不抱
- Okay. - No, we're not.
杰瑞
Oh, Jerry.
再见 德鲁
Bye, Drew.
好的 开车注意安全
Yeah. Drive safely.
-下次见 德鲁 -谢谢
- See you, Drew. - Thank you.
他们才走吗
They just left?
不是说不准待到9点以后吗
I thought they weren't allowed to stay past 9:00.
是啊 但我们谈得很投入
Yeah, but, uh, we got to talking,
一件事又接着另一件事
one thing led to another,
事实证明 我是个可以交朋友的人
and turns out I'm a guy who can make friends.
能不能将友谊一直保持下去不重要
Well, doesn't matter if you keep them,
只要在友谊存续期间 充分享受就行了
as long as you make the most of them while you have them.
听着 关于之前的事
Look, about earlier...
我们之间没事
We're good.
我只是很高兴你玩得很开心
I'm just glad you had fun.
我来帮你打扫收拾
I'll help you clean up.
好啊 谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you.
你工作那边怎么样
Um, h-how was work?
没事
Oh, it was fine.
只是我的摩托车这回彻底死透了
Except my bike is completely dead now.
是吗 真遗憾
Oh, really? I'm sorry.
没事
It's okay.
大限已至
It was time.
但愿她身上的零件能帮助别的摩托车活下去
Hopefully, her parts will help another bike live.
是啊 就跟她妈一样
Mm, just like her mother.
我不是她妈
I am not her mother.
你怎么把什么事都说得这么古怪啊
Why do you make everything so weird?
我们更像是一对超酷的女同情侣
We were more like a cool lesbian couple
住在一个大蒙古包里
who lived in a yurt
是养蜂人
who were also beekeepers
同时也收集被鬼触碰过的硬币
who collected coins that were touched by ghosts.
抱歉是我把这事说得古怪啊
Sorry I made it weird.
你怎么起这么早
Why are you up so early?
鉴于我的摩托车坏掉了
Oh, since my bike broke down,
只能用这个当代步工具了
these will have to be my new wheels.
你要踩滑冰鞋去上班吗
You're gonna roller-skate to work?
现在可是隆冬时节
It's the middle of winter.
这应该有利于塑造我的翘臀
Well, it should be good for my buns.
你何不开车去呢
Why don't you just take the car?
你不需要车吗
Well, don't you need it?
我指的不是我自己的车
I'm not talking about my car.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这是什么情况
What is this?
这是你的车啊
It's your car.
什么
What?
你给我买♥♥了辆车吗
You bought me a car?
不是
No.
这不是送你的礼物
No, it's not a gift.
是贷款买♥♥的
It's a loan.
你以后每个月要付我十美元
You're gonna have to pay me Ten dollars a month
持续50年
or the next 50 years.
由于我不信任你
And because I don't trust you,
你必须当面付钱给我
you're gonna have to make these payments in person.
好吧
Okay.
所以 在移植手术完成后的很多年
So, long after this transplant's over,
你和我必须每月见一次面 吃个晚餐
you and I are gonna meet once a month for dinner.
德鲁
Drew.
饭后甚至可以一起看一场电影
And we may even have to see a movie after.
所以我靠友谊付买♥♥这辆车的钱吗
So I get to pay back the car in friendship?
不 我还是要收钱的
No, I still want money.
并且我要让你签这份贷款协议
And I'm gonna have to have you sign this loan agreement.
我查过你的信用评分了 大概才6分
I ran your credit score-- it's, like, a six.
那分数提高了耶
It's improved.
另外 顺便说下
Oh, um, by the way,
我这个月手头有点紧
I'm a little short on cash this month,
但是下个月 我参加了一场集体诉讼
But next month, I'm in some class action lawsuits
会拿到很多钱的
That are gonna pay off really big.
剧集 | 移植正能量(2020) | 导航列表