剧集 | 移植正能量(2020) | 导航列表
你是指望我不会注意到吗
Were you hoping I wouldn't notice?
抱歉 睡过头了
Sorry. Overslept.
派对上玩太嗨了吗
Too much partying?
伊莱 拜托
Eli, please.
这家伙上次参加派对还是小时候呢
Last party this guy went to had a pony ride.
恶语伤不了我 萨曼莎
Sticks and stones, Samantha.
我是担心我的捐肾人
I was worried about my donor.
她彻夜未归
She was out all night.
我给她打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥
I called, I texted.
我还以为她死了
I thought she was dead.
结果 她是跑去狂欢派对外面卖♥♥假身份证了
Turns out she was selling fake I.D.s outside of a rave.
然后 在回家的路上
And then, on the way home,
她在高速公路上停下 就为了救一只猫
she stopped in the middle of a highway to rescue a kitten.
好赞啊
Awwwww....
不 别赞
No. No "Aw."
那简直是太不负责任的行为了
It was totally irresponsible.
你这也太冷血了 德鲁
That's cold, Drew.
她救了一只小猫咪啊
She saved a kitty cat.
我知道
I know,
我这话听上去忘恩负义
I sound ungrateful.
你就是很忘恩负义啊
You are ungrateful.
我知道你讨厌我 因为我有捐肾人
And I know you hate me because I have a donor.
没人讨厌你
Nobody hates you.
请别随便代表我
Please do not speak for me.
我 我真是压力太大了
I-I am just so stressed out.
我从来不知道她去哪儿了
I never know where she is
跟谁在一起
or who she's with
甚至要不要回家
or if she's even coming home.
这种时候我的想象力就会...
And that's when my imagination just...
下午好
Good afternoon.
你有兴趣加入我们的邪教吗
Would you be interested in joining our cult?
我愿意吗
Would I?
快进来吧
Come on in.
天呐
Oh, man.
他们把我的肾偷走了
They stole my kidney.
我本来要留着给德鲁的
I was saving that for Drew.
你担心的竟然是这个吗
That's what you're worried about?
这种事真的会发生
It does happen.
黑市上有人卖♥♥器官的
People do sell organs on the black market.
你有他们的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Do you have their number?
定位软件 呃...
A tracking app? Mm...
这感觉像是在跟踪我
That feels kind of stalker-y.
这才不是跟踪
It's not stalking.
学校里的家长们给自家孩子的手♥机♥上都装了一个
Every parent at school has one with their kid
这样他们就能知道孩子去哪儿了
so they know exactly where they are.
那就是跟踪
That's stalking.
如果爱那个人 就不是了
Not if you love someone.
那也叫跟踪
That's stalking.
你竟然不明白这点 让我很担心啊
I'm worried you don't know this.
再说了 如果你需要我
Plus, if you ever need me,
也会知道我在哪儿
you know exactly where I am.
我一直都知道你在哪儿啊
Oh, I always know where you are.
你总是在家里
You're here.
好吧 但在哪个房♥间里呢
Yeah, but what room?
这就是你...
Is this the, uh...
从高速上救的猫吗
traffic cat?
是啊
Ooh, yes.
我给它取名叫「肉酱」
I'm calling her Bolognese
因为如果我没救你 你已经被压成肉酱了
because that's what you would have been if I didn't rescue you.
-我懂的 -不 别给它取名字
- I know... - ?No. Do not name it.
一旦给它取了名字 你就会想养着它
Once you name it, you're gonna want to keep it.
你能放松点吗
Will you unclench?
我会给它找个好人家收养的
I will find a nice home for her.
谢谢
Thank you.
但这事必须你来告诉它
But you have to tell her.
-真搞笑啊 -我是认真的
- Very funny. - ?I'm serious.
告诉它
Tell her.
好吧
Okay, uh...
肉酱 我是德鲁 然后...
Bolognese, I'm Drew, and...
别担心 虽然它有了名字
?Don't worry. Just because he has a name
并不意味着我们得养着它
doesn't mean we have to keep him.
奶油卷 这是肉酱
Cannoli, this is Bolognese.
肉酱 这是奶油卷
Bolognese, Cannoli.
我希望你们能和谐相处
I expect you guys to play nice.
我不希望见到
I don't want to see
典型的猫狗大战场面
any stereotypical cats and dogs nonsense.
你好 德鲁
Hey, Drew.
猜猜我在哪儿
Guess where I am?
不是吧
Really?
又要玩这个游戏吗
We're doing that again?
快查看下软件 快啊
Come on, come on. Check the app.
你在楼上吗
You're upstairs?
超酷的 对吧
Pretty cool, huh?
好了 我去躲起来
Okay. I'm gonna go hide.
你试试在软件上找到我
You try to find me on the app.
怎么了 德鲁
What, Drew?
我刚注意到你的手♥机♥电量有点低
I just noticed your phone battery was running a little low.
是啊 我忘记带充电器了
Yeah, I forgot my charger.
看一下你的包里
Look in your purse.
你翻了我的包吗
You went in my purse?
我从上方直接丢进去的
I just dropped it in from above.
里面还有些苹果块
Along with some apple slices.
嘿 又是我
Hey. Me again.
我不是想故意招人厌
I don't mean to be a pest,
但我发现你在皇后区
but I see that you're in Queens,
现在相当晚了哦
and it's rather late.
没什么事吧
Everything okay?
没事 我在跟一个朋友一起玩呢
Um, yeah, I'm just hanging out with a friend.
我很快就回家 再见
I'll be home soon. Bye.
你跟你父母一起住吗
Do you live with your parents?
不是 但现在感觉有点像那样了
No, but it's starting to feel that way.
大家好啊
Hey, guys.
这只小可爱需要一个家
This little cutie needs a home.
如果你有意 现在给我发私信
And if you DM me right now,
我就送你三箱我手工酿制的啤酒
I'll throw in a free case of my craft beer.
你最好表现得萌一点
You better kick it up a notch,
不然我只能给你戴个帽子了
or I'll have to put a hat on you.
宝贝 我的意思是
Honey, all I'm saying is
大学申请论文 任何时候开始考虑都不算早
it's never too early to start thinking about your college essay.
我父亲要做肾脏移植了
My father's getting a kidney transplant.
我觉得我的论文是十拿九稳的
I think I have the essay in the bag.
好吧 再见 没有拥抱 没有亲亲 我也爱你哦
All right, well, bye. No hug, no kiss, love you, too.
周日见
See you Sunday.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
是跟德鲁有关吗 他又做什么讨厌的事了
Is it about Drew? What'd he do now?
算了 没事
You know what? It's okay.
别啊 快告诉我
No, no. Tell me.
这能减轻我离开他的负罪感
It'll make me feel better about leaving him.
就是...
It's just...
离谱的控制欲问题
...the insane control issues.
继续
Go on.
他一直都这么紧张焦虑吗
Is he always so uptight?
他给我的手♥机♥装了个软件
He put this app on my phone
好追踪我的一举一动
so he can track my every move.
谢天谢地我怀孕的时候还没这种软件
Thank God they didn't have that app when I was pregnant.
那时候 每次我要去任何地方 都要给他打电♥话♥
As it was, I always had to give him a "I am alive" Call
说一句"我还活着"
every time I got anywhere.
差不多就是 "是的 德鲁 我还活着
It's like, "Yes, Drew, I'm alive.
我只是在洗手间里而已"
I'm just in the bathroom."
我去看医生 比预约时间迟到5秒 他都快疯了
And God forbid I'm five seconds late for a doctor's appointment.
剧集 | 移植正能量(2020) | 导航列表