剧集 | 移植正能量(2020) | 导航列表
萨曼莎是没有愉快的日子的
Samantha doesn't have nice days.
你跑来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我...
I, uh...
我想着 或许康涅狄格州也没那么糟糕
I got to thinking, maybe Connecticut isn't so bad.
是吗
Really?
如果你的提议还有效
If the offer's still open,
我可以做出牺牲 搬过去跟你一起住
I will make this sacrifice and move in with you.
好啊
Yeah.
好啊 当然是有效的
Yeah, of course it's still open.
你怎么突然改变主意了
What made you change your mind?
我走进我自己的公♥寓♥
I walked into my apartment
然后我意识到
and I realized
跟你在一起 才是我该有的生活
my life is here with you.
谢谢你 吉娜
Thank you, Gina.
这些是你的透析小伙伴吗
Are these your dialysis buddies?
是啊 各位 这是吉娜 我的捐肾人
Uh, yeah. Uh, hey, guys, this is Gina, my donor.
你好 吉娜
Hey, Gina. ?
-你好 吉娜 -你们好
- Hey, Gina. ?- Hey.
真希望我有更多的肾
I wish I had more kidneys.
可惜她没有 只多出一个
Well, she doesn't. Just the one,
是我的了 你们可以走了
and it's mine, so, off you go.
他们看上去人不错 但其实是一群豺狼虎豹
They look nice, but they are a pack of jackals.
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
就散散步而已
Just taking a walk,
熟悉一下新小区环境
checking out my new hood. ?
可能比你习惯的环境要稍微安静点吧
Probably a little quieter than what you're used to?
是要安静点
Little bit.
郊区啊
The suburbs.
郊区人
Suburban.
郊 区人
Sub... urban.
"郊"的意思是"下面一级" 对吧
"Sub" Means "Below," right?
的确是意思之一 没错
It's one of the meanings, yes.
市区的下面一级
Below urban.
妮可·基德曼跟她丈夫用传教士体♥位♥做♥爱♥的时候
When Nicole Kidman is having missionary sex with her husband,
她就是在厄本下面
she is... sub... Urban.
妮可·基德曼的丈夫
是凯斯·厄本(Urban)
你是嗨了吗
Are you high?
我倒是想呢
I wish.
我遇到艾丽莎和道格了 他们人真的超好
I met Alicia and Doug. They seemed so nice.
艾丽莎和道格是谁
Who are Alicia and Doug?
就是你七年来的隔壁邻居
Your next-door neighbors for the last seven years.
是哦 很可爱的一对
Oh, yeah, sure. Cute couple.
他们说从没见过你 并且他们也不可爱
They said they never met you, and they are not cute.
所以 有什么安排
So, what's the plan?
安排
Plan?
是啊 你今晚打算做些什么
Yeah, what you want to do tonight?
我就打算看书而已
I was just gonna read.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我这样招待客人太差劲了
I'm being a bad host.
你想做什么 什么能让你开心
What do you want to do? What would make you happy?
-真的吗 -真的 你来选
- Really? - Really. You pick.
我在市区有一堆朋友 都是流浪汉
I have a bunch of friends in the city who are homeless,
或是住在车里
or living in their cars.
我们去把他们接过来 跟我们一起住吧
So let's go get them and bring them here to live with us.
你这是要去哪儿
Where are you going now?
我去找艾丽莎和道格一起玩
I'm going to hang out with Alicia and Doug.
你想跟我一起去吗
You want to come with me?
跟那些丑鬼一起玩吗 免了 谢谢
With those uggos? No, thanks.
走吧 出去多结识一些人对你又没坏处
Come on. It would not hurt you to go out and meet people.
不了 因为这样的话 我的余生里
Nah. 'Cause then, for the rest of my life,
但凡遇到他们就要跟他们打招呼
I'm gonna have to say "Hi" To them
比如打算开门上车时 取邮件时
when I'm going to my car, getting the mail.
那你往积极的一面看吧
But look on the bright side.
你或许活不了那么久
You may not live that long.
等我拿下大衣
Let me just get my coat.
剧集 | 移植正能量(2020) | 导航列表