剧集 | 移植正能量(2020) | 导航列表
嘿 最近还好吗
Hey. What's up?
我是德鲁·登巴
Drew Dunbar.
我之前处于很黑暗的境地 就上次我们...
Uh, I was in a pretty dark place last time we...
我倾诉的时候 然后...
I talked, and...
我向你求助了
I turned to you, and...
那对我很有帮助
it was helpful.
你是个很好的倾听者
You're a good listener.
我是个心理医生
And I'm a therapist,
所以我对于倾听这种事也略知一二
so I know a thing or two about listening.
不是要跟你比较哦
Not comparing.
总之 有个好消息
Anyway, uh, good news.
我找到了一个捐肾人
I found a kidney donor.
不过你肯定觉得这是你大显神威做到的
Although I suppose you think you did that.
回应我的祈祷
Answering my prayers.
重点是...
The point is...
我觉得这样还是不合适
I just don't think this is appropriate.
我不是个信徒
I'm just not a believer.
因为 你懂的
Because, you know,
我比较相信科学 进化 理性思考之类的
uh, science, evolution, rational thought, et cetera.
我不是那种突然就跟别人断绝往来的人
A-And I'm not the type of guy that just ghosts people.
或是跟全能的神断绝往来
Or omniscient deities.
别打我
Don't smite me.
我们之间没事吧
We cool?
致敬
Respect.
你好 马哈迪恩医生
Hey, Dr. Mahadian.
什么
What?
透析
Dialysis?
你不是说有了捐肾人 就不用做透析了吗
I thought you said I could avoid this with a donor.
好吧 没问题
Yeah, uh, okay, sure.
我会到的
I'll be there.
老兄 你一定会觉得难以置信
Dude, you are not gonna believe this.
你好 是马哈迪恩医生叫我来的
Hi there. Dr. Mahadian called?
你是德鲁·登巴
Dunbar, Drew.
我们安排的时间是7点
We had an appointment scheduled for 7:00.
我很抱歉 我去了一趟男厕所
I'm so sorry. I went to the men's room to, you know,
撒尿 由于...
pee, and, uh...
肾脏出问题了
kidneys.
现在7点13分了
And now 7:13.
跟我来
Follow me.
抱歉 我还在努力接受这事
Sorry, I'm just still trying to wrap my head around all this.
噩耗来得太快了
It's happening so fast.
你很快就会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
治疗过程一次三小时 一周来做三天
Sessions are three hours, three days a week.
透析机的功能跟你的肾脏一模一样
The dialysis machine works just like your kidneys--
它会过滤你的血液 再把血液灌回你的身体里
it filters your blood, puts it back into your body.
这个时候我一般会讲个笑话 把气氛搞轻松点
I usually make a joke here to lighten the mood,
但你迟到了 我可没办法给你这个奖赏
but you were late, and I can't reward that.
好了 准备就绪
Okay, all set.
手臂一定要完全伸直
Keep that arm completely straight,
我回头会再来查看你的状况的
and I'll be back to check on you.
好的 一点都不疼呢
Okay. No, that didn't hurt at all.
是啊 吉迪安很厉害
Yeah, Gideon's good.
吉迪安不是厉害 吉迪安是最厉害的
Gideon's not good. Gideon's the best.
你好 我叫伊莱·罗素
Hey. Eli Russell.
我叫德鲁·登巴
Drew Dunbar.
伊莱·罗素
Eli Russell?
德鲁·登巴
Drew Dunbar?
伊莱·罗素
Eli Russell.
伊莱·罗素 他曾是海鹰队的球员
Eli Russell. He used to play for the Seahawks,
我听说那是一支橄榄球队
which I'm told is a football team.
是吗
Did I?
我在海鹰队的时候赢过超级碗大赛吗
Did I win a Super Bowl with the Seahawks?
看来是真的呢
I guess I did.
你好 我叫杰瑞·普拉特 牙医而已
Hi. Jerry Platt. Just a dentist.
你肯定没有听说过我
There's no reason you should know me.
你好
Hello.
你的下巴似乎承载了很多紧张情绪啊
You, uh, carry a lot of tension in your jaw.
我可以跟你保证我全身都很紧张
Oh, I assure you it's everywhere.
我不去他们不能开那个会 那是我的客户
They can't have that meeting without me-- it's my account.
米奇 米奇去开会了吗
Mitch? Mitch is in the meeting?
有种你就拍我屁♥股♥
Hey, tap on this.
好吧 这样
Okay. You know what?
你听我说 你仔细盯好那条毒蛇
You listen to me, you keep your eye on that snake,
等我妈做完化疗 我立刻赶过去
and I will be there as soon as my mother's done with her chemo.
好的
Okay.
-你好 萨曼莎 -你好 萨姆
- Hey, Samantha. - ?Hey, Sam.
你们好
Hey.
你好 你妈妈的事 我很遗憾
Hey. Sorry about your mom.
-什么 -做化疗啊
- What? - ?The chemo.
不 我妈没事
No. My mother's fine.
她在跟一个比我还年轻的男人交往
She's dating a guy younger than me.
我只是不能让公♥司♥那边知道我病了
I just can't let work know I'm sick.
公♥司♥开除生病的人 比开除怀孕的人还要迅速
That'll get you fired faster than being pregnant.
话说这位仁兄是谁啊
Who is this, anyway?
-他算是新一代雪丽 -雪丽吗
- Oh, he's the new Cheryl. - Cheryl?
是啊 她以前就是坐那张椅子的
Yeah, she used to sit in that chair
但后来移植了肾脏就康复了
before she got her transplant.
那个幸运的小贱♥人♥
Lucky bitch.
雪丽 我希望他们跟你说了
Cheryl, I hope they told you
在肾脏受捐登记清单上要等十年才能有肾源
the wait for a kidney on the registry is ten years.
首先 我叫德鲁
Well, uh, first, it's Drew.
其次 我已经有 那个...
And, uh, I already have a, uh,
那个 我已经...
uh, a, uh, I already...
我已经...
I already...
算了 这不重要
You know what? I-It doesn't matter.
已经有人要捐肾给你了吗
You already have a donor?
是啊 大概算吧
Yeah, I-I guess so.
我现在真想一拳揍得你妈都不认识你
I want to punch you so hard right now.
好了 各位 斯特恩医学大楼到了
All right, people, Stern Medical Building,
在这里可以做X光检查 核磁共振
for all of your X-rays, MRIs,
断层扫描 以及综合放射治疗
CAT scans and miscellaneous radiological needs.
你好啊 德鲁 最近还好吗
Oh, hey, Drew. What's up?
是的 好的
Oh, yeah. Okay.
我现在在工作 不过我3点就下班了
I'm at work right now, but I'm off at 3:00.
好的 行
Yeah, okay.
那我们到时候见
I'll see you then.
好的 再见
All right, bye.
是你的"肾情男人"吗
That your kidney fella?
是啊 他想约我一起喝咖啡
Uh, yeah. He wants to meet for coffee.
那肯定"是"啦
I bet he does.
你这是什么表情啊
What's that look? ?
你就没觉得他可能根本不需要一颗新肾脏吗
Has it ever occurred to you that he might not even need a kidney?
或许这只是他为了跟你上♥床♥的手段
Maybe it's just a way for him to get into your pants?
我觉得这小子很有创意啊
Points for originality, I'll give him that.
不 不 不是 没人想把我搞上♥床♥
No. No, no, no. Nobody's trying to get in my pants.
好吧 亲爱的
All right, darling.
你最清楚了
You know best.
我跟你赌一块钱
Bet you a dollar
这是那种"走肾炮♥友♥"的情况
this is one of those "Kidneys with benefits" situations.
你在老年疗养中心的工作还好吗
So, how are things going at the retirement home?
还不错吧
Uh, not bad.
卡普兰先生去世了 但斯卡沃太太的肿瘤是良性的
Uh, Mr. Kaplan passed away, but Mrs. Scavo's tumor is benign,
算是平局吧
so we'll call that a draw.
你介意我们换个座位吗
D-do you mind if we switch seats?
我 我想盯着我的摩托车
I just, I want to keep an eye on my motorcycle.
没问题
Uh, sure.
好的
Okay.
不是我杞人忧天啊 不过...
Uh, not to be a worrywart, but, uh, you...
你真觉得骑摩托车到处跑是个好主意吗
you really think riding around on a motorcycle's a good idea?
别担心 我都戴头盔的
Don't worry. I wear a helmet.
剧集 | 移植正能量(2020) | 导航列表