剧集 | 我们的孩子足够坚强吗?中式学校(2015) | 导航列表
and they will be sitting there waiting for you to shut up.
-谢谢老师 -谢谢你们
- Thank you. - Thank you very much.
A座
体育馆 小卖♥♥部 活动厅 壁球场
中式学校进展不太顺利的
Rumours that things may not be going smoothly
传闻
in the Chinese school
传到了史端乔校长那里
have reached Mr. Strowger.
他决定去打探一下风声
He's decided to go on a spying mission.
第一站
First stop,
就是赵老师的普通话课
Miss Zhao's Mandarin Chinese lesson.
年 对
Nian, yes.
所以是"二"
So it's Er...
零
Ling...
一
Yi...
像所有校长一样
I think, like all head teachers,
我喜欢未先通知就到教室巡视
I like to drop in unannounced.
这是得知学校真正现状的
It's the only way of really getting a sense
唯一方式
of what's going on in your school.
请看屏幕
Please look at the board...
好吗 然后张开嘴跟我读
OK? And open your mouth and read.
-好的 年 -年
- OK, nian. - Nian.
-年 -年
就学生来看
To the credit of the students,
我觉他们与老师互动得很好
I thought they responded well.
不过 老师一直站在台上说
It was just, teacher stood at the front saying,
"跟我念"
"Repeat this,"
这样做是可以
which was OK,
但很难激起学生的学习热情
but it's not really going to enthuse.
-年 -年 -月 -月 -日 -日
-年 -年 -月 -月 -日 -日
在科学课上
In the science lesson,
史端乔校长看到了更多
Mr. Strowger witnesses
老师只在台上讲课的现象
yet more teaching from the front.
随着浓度增加
Now, as the concentration increases...
你能发现
..can you see,
所需时间减少了
the time taken decreases.
请记下来
Can you write it down, please.
所以我在研究的是浓度是怎么...
So I have been investigating how concentration...
在中式学校 学生得到的大多是
In Chinese schools, students are mostly just given notes
需要他们记下来并背过的笔记
which they're expected to copy and memorise.
我觉得她认为我们是机器人
I think she all thinks we're a bit robotic.
我们能吸收她给我们的全部知识
And we're just going to absorb all the information she gives us,
罗茜
然后就能得全优
walk away and get straight As.
光从黑板上抄下知识点
I don't really learn
并不能让我真正学会
by just copying off a board.
应该是这样的 你们看 这是浓度
Should be, can you see, that's the concentration.
她很容易失去学生们的注意力
She loses the students' attention very easily
在课上只是单纯地抄她的板书
and it's like just copying down each line,
卢卡
这真的很无聊
which is really boring.
就像这样 所以...
Like this, so...
我觉得她教得非常好
I think she is teaching it really well,
她说的每句话我都能听懂
I'm understanding everything that she's said,
博航特的课上我们不太会这样 因为
which we don't normally do in our Bohunt lessons because...
-是啊 -我也不知道
-Yeah - I don't know...
有一节课她在教平衡状态
Um, she was teaching us a lesson on equilibrium,
但我们两个之前都不懂
but neither of us had understood it before
而现在 我们立刻就懂了
and we now, like, got it straight away,
因为她教的更清楚明白
because she just made it make so much sense.
和我讲讲科学课 卢卡
So talk to me about Science, Luca.
和学生谈话真的很有意思
Talking to the students is really interesting,
因为他们中有些人很喜欢这种教学方法
because there are some of them who enjoy the approach,
他们喜欢别人灌输给他们知识点
they enjoy just being told the information
他们觉得他们离开课堂时就已经学会了
and they think that they can then go away and just learn it.
但我认为大部分学生还是说他们觉得很无聊
But I still think the majority are saying that they are bored
他们都听不太懂
and that they are not really understanding,
我觉得这是纯粹的内容性教学
and I think it's the difference between teaching just content
和理解性教学之间的差异
and teaching for understanding.
现在 能请你们把大标题先记下来吗
Now, shall we write down the title first, please?
史端乔先生越来越有信心地认为
Mr. Strowger is getting more and more confident
博航特会在这场教师的较量中大获全胜
that Bohunt will triumph in the battle of the teachers.
我必须要开诚布公
I mean, I have to put my cards on the table,
我不希望我们在这次试验中发现
I don't want us to discover through this experiment
老师站在课堂前面 对学生滔滔不绝地讲
that a teacher standing at the front and talking at children...
大量的笔记
loads of notes,
我不希望这是教育学生最好的方式
I don't want that to be the best way of teaching children,
因为这在任何情况下...都是不受欢迎的
because it just doesn't sit right - on any level.
在中式教育中有一个方面
There is one aspect of Chinese education
是史端乔先生喜欢的
Mr. Strowger is warming to.
晨练一举非常受欢迎
Morning exercise has turned out to be a bit of a hit -
因为现在由孩子们自己领操
with the kids now leading the routine themselves.
我觉得这真是太棒了
I thought that was fantastic.
我很愿意一千六百名学生拉到操场上做这个
I'd love to get all 1,600 children on the field and do that.
我不确定这是不是真的是很好的锻炼方法
I'm not sure that it's really good exercise,
但我认为大家齐聚一堂 玩玩闹闹
but I think the coming together, having a bit of fun,
一起参加一件非常与众不同的事
being part of something really quite special,
我很喜欢
I really enjoyed that.
-感觉如何 -太棒了
- What's it like? - Brilliant!
好玩 真是我们黯淡的一天中的光明
Fun, it's like the brightness of our day.
太棒了
It's great.
这是一天中最好的部分 对吧
It's the best bit of the day, is it?
你们觉得我们应该把大家都拉到操场上来吗
So do you think we should get everyone on the field?
-要 -我们也应该从窗口看他们做
- Yes! - And we should watch them from the window, as well.
这样就没人会笑话别人了
Then no-one can laugh!
然而回到教室 杨老师很担心
But back in the classroom, Miss Yang is worried.
随着试验的第一周临近尾声
As the first week of the experiment is coming to an end,
她决定给全班同学来一个突击物理测验
she's decided to give the class a surprise physics test
以检验他们是否真的学到了什么
to see if they're actually learning anything.
我现在给你们做个小测验
I'm giving you this quick quiz.
不许说话
No talking.
你们不应该窃窃私语 听懂了吗
You should not be talking to each other, do you understand?
听懂了 老师
Yes, Miss.
我们要多少分才能及格
So how many marks do we need to pass?
现在先别担心这个问题
Just don't worry about that for the time.
你要做的就是找出正确的答案
All you need is to find the right answers.
可我认为这是最重要的事 真的
But I think that's the main thing, yeah.
光速是多少
The speed of light is what?
十四岁的卢卡正苦苦挣扎
14-year-old Luca is struggling.
你第五题的答案是什么
What did you get for E?
卡伦卡伦 你第五题的答案是什么
Oi, Karan, Karan, what did you get for E?
我的注意力很容易分散
I can quite easily lose focus...
然后我就会去分散别人的注意力
and then getting distracted starts me distracting other people,
这样不好
which is bad.
求实 奋进 博学 谦虚
抱歉
Sorry.
其他同学陆续完成的同时
While the other students are finishing,
卢卡还在找答案
Luca is still looking for answers.
你第八题的答案是什么
What did you get for H?
就是"某物被称作..."
It's just, like, "Something is referred to as...?"
你第九题的答案是什么
What did you get for I?
那第十题的答案呢 第十题的答案是什么
What did you get for J, then? What did you get for J?
现在 如果你完成了试♥卷♥
Now, if you have finished,
你就举手 我会收掉你的卷子
raise your hand and I will pick up your paper.
第二天 物理测试的结果出来了
The next day, and the results of the physics test are in -
别以我的成功评判我 而是以我多少次被击倒又重新站起来
——纳尔逊·曼德拉
而结果并不好
and they're not good.
你要上什么课 先上化学吗
What have you got? Chemistry first?
还是先上生物吧
I think it's biology first.
杨老师向博航特中学的科学课主任
Miss Yang has approached Bohunt's head of science,
维姬·高夫寻求建议
Vicky Gough, for a bit of advice.
当我看到考试♥卷♥子时
I felt a little bit heavy-hearted
心情有点沉重
when I see the paper,
感觉需要再重讲一遍
so I just feel I need to look into it again.
课上讲的时候 感觉他们跟得上
剧集 | 我们的孩子足够坚强吗?中式学校(2015) | 导航列表